Do you have any foreigner friend?

Attached: frens.png (962x451, 367K)

yes, Jow Forums and his anons

several classmates in school, high school and college

>friends
Haha yea definitely

Unfortunately no.
But I really like to chat with people from other countries. And ask them about
>how does look/work x thing in your country.
It's really interesting for me.

I'm friends with a couple of Poles and Croatians lads from work, and one lad from Senegal that lives in my estate, that's about it though

I would like to hold a part which consists of participants from eveey nordic country, we would drink beer and vodka, and listen to heavy metal

Party

>Do you have any foreigner friend?
You :3

SudAnon
i miss him dearly

actually most of them are

I don't have any friends at all

>tfw best friend is Iraqi
>tfw other best friend is Russian-Turkish
>tfw GF is Indian

>tfw only thing missing is a sassy gay black man

>I really like to chat with people from other countries

Attached: 1519014658378.png (732x772, 34K)

I have no friends, so no. Jow Forums is pretty much the only social thing I do at this point desu.

>irl
Indonesians
Russian
aussie
bong
>d*sc*rd
lith
Venezian
American
Norwegian

Attached: kisspng-discord-logo-online-chat-computer-icons-web-browse-discord-thinking-5b4d1eeb686646.248308831 (900x900, 73K)

I wish, but I dont even know how to make friends in my own country, so I have no idea how to make friends from other countries.

I had a German friend who was an exchange student to my highschool. We made a lot of Nazi jokes and he was an all around cool dude. He studied philosophy and hated Kant which is pretty based in my book

Attached: ACCE7A3B-1C98-4AC8-B104-5D4BCCAE9D7A.jpg (220x278, 20K)

Yes
A venezuelan
A russian
A canadian
An argie
A brazilian
And a dominican (from Dominica, not Dominican Republic)

I like the Irish. Met a guy from your country who was a landscape painter and could drink anyone under the table. He made really good traditional Irish food too.

in real life, yes. an englishman and a canadian.

I do but mostly discord friends.

Bunch of NPC Americans
a Canadian (bf)
two Brits
two Aussies

bump

I was friends with pretty much all the exchange students at my relatively small university.

We had a vast majority of Japanese students, most of them were super timid and could basically speak no english.
There were a few really cool japs but I made lasting and real friends with the europeans (German, Turkish, Swiss, Swedish)

No
I've been acquaintances with foreigners but not what I would consider actual friend.

No, I get really self conscious around foreigners for some reason

I don't have friends

i need frens, anyone here wants to be my fren