The older I get the more I see how all girls are whores and the more disillusioned I become. Is anybody else the same?

The older I get the more I see how all girls are whores and the more disillusioned I become. Is anybody else the same?

Attached: 1507156808589.jpg (208x250, 8K)

i became disillusioned with everything at 16, i'm just waiting for some gigantic catastrophe to strike earth.

B

Don't worry you're not the only one, you have to be insane to want to marry your average Western woman. It's either finding that unicorn or looking abroad.

ased and redpilled

The last girl I was with told me after a couple of months that she sucked her first cock at 15 and I just felt like throwing up in her face
I broke it off soon after but I'm still traumatized

I know how you feel
I realized that after my ex broke my heart and that pretty much everyone was / will be going through this, because 99% are whores.
I also learned to be less picky with girls with that lesson, if my guts tell me yes even with an 6/10 i would give it a try.

Youd have had sex with more than ine person too if you werent such a lame person... just sayin. Also why dont you start approaching latin girls? You hear the meme that they are freaky in bed, but that doesnt mean they fuck alot. Latin girls are loyal and doby fuck around as much as other women, they take being pure seriously, even the non religious ones still grew up sheltered and with that ideology. I met my gf in the internet years ago by chance, we made some songs together and eventually fell in love and made it real, she was 20 and i took her virginity, and we are still together years and years later. Latin girls are truly the best and will love you through the good times and the hard times.

The older i get, the more i have this melancholic feeling because every single thing i thought was important is nothing but a joke.

In the end, we just have ourselves, we don't own anything, and we can't protect anything either. The most you can do is walk around, tag along with someone or something and share your happiness until you part with it.

At this point i know there are no virgins around, nobody values virginity either, i've never been told i'm a valuable man, so if i were to get cheated on, that would be that, but i wouldn't mind it either, i'd just try and find someone who'd rather stay with me.

In any case, i know i won't find the kind of love i want in a relationship. If you're looking for that, what you need is a family.

meh I fucked a mexican chick and it was boring

>The older I get the more bitter I get*
ftfy

why do ameriburgers always project as their first defence?

My ex unironically cheated on me and sucked cock on New Year's Eve of 2014 while I waited for her to occasionally arrive online from a party ''that her friends persuaded her into'' to notify me that everything is alright, which I find super hot now that time has healed my wounds

Does that mean you've discovered you have a cuck fetish? Not judging you for it, just interested.

I got to a point where I realized bitching about how nature made women was superfluous and just accepted it

Not per se and I would never try it out in reality but yes

Never say never. You might get married to a woman and after 20 years get bored and decide to act on it. Personally I can't imagine being with the same person for such a long time.

Woah, you PERSONALLY think that. Youre really outside the box here, champ.

wasn't trying to claim I was unique buddy, calm down

the older I get the lower my sex drive gets and the higher the sex drive of my gfs get

you were trying to imply you were normal

Not really, "normal" is wanting a gf/wife/bf/husband. I don't plan on ever getting married and genuinely don't think I'll ever be in a proper long term relationship, despite several people wanting to date me in my life, I've never had a proper relationship.

no, you tried to imply there was something very understandable about not wanting to be monogamous, which only a freak would think

I get this way more and more over the years.

you're being sarcastic right?

no, you're being sarcastic right?

It's called becoming embittered m8

are you one of these incels I've been hearing so much about?

i always presumed such things were normal and that im the weird one for avoiding it

i'm not the one airing my gripes with women

Neither am I.

The older I get the more I stop caring about random whores

>Personally I can't imagine being with the same person for such a long time.
who said this?

How the fuck is that a gripe with women? That's my personal feelings on the matter, nothing to do with other people. Also, I said person, not women, because I'm bisexual.

>how is women not being able to satisfy me have anything to with my relation to women
also
>bi
big yikes

I don't expect any 1 person to satisfy me, or me satisfy them, for 30-60 years. Maybe if we spent time apart pretty regularly. But to live with the same person and spend the majority of your time with them for decades? Not for me thanks, I'm too much of a loner for that, I need my own time. Some people are just like that user.

god, this guy's a basket case

Attached: 1545596141498.jpg (317x432, 24K)

Hello

Attached: 1545522234899.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

lel alright genghis you go find that perfect person you wanna spend 12 hours with every day for the rest of your life then. Good luck to ya.

based af jordan, same but at 23

>you go find that perfect person you wanna spend 12 hours with every day for the rest of your life
:(

Attached: wojak dirty.png (355x549, 146K)

We all want it. Incredibly difficult to find.

so you're a degenerate, problem solved, degens usually end up killing themselves anyway.

lel I'm happier and more content than most people on this site m8. Surprised a few of you seem so upset that I'm not bitter about being alone.

My gf (almost a decade together now) and me love being together all the time. I always loved my alone time, but being with her almost gives the same feeling of comfy peace that comes with alone time. We get home and shut the world out together and relax, we are so comfortable together that we do everything you do when youre alone, all the weird silly shit, but just do it together. Theres no judgement, just love. I feel we have reached unconditional love at this point. Ive never realy thought of this or typed it out really so this post is a mess. I think what we have found in eachother is what basically one of the ultimate goals. Look for it friend, the comfy is over 9000

>looking abroad
To actually think you'd do any better or have a more meaningful relationship by doing this is absolutely absurd and delusional. It's a cope.

That's nice. Not too many people find that. I certainly haven't with the people I've been with, so I still much prefer being alone, always have. And so long as I have my friends, I'm not lonely at all. Hope it all works out for you both user.

I was like this until I met a really amazing woman, and I realized that I just focused on the bad parts of women when I was angry at them.

Granted, western women ARE commonly whores, so when it comes to promiscuity, I suppose that is inarguable.

t. imbittered incel

how old were you?give me hope please

21, it was last year