Even though I get slightly butthurt over the reconquista, I don't really care who rules who...

Even though I get slightly butthurt over the reconquista, I don't really care who rules who, or who used to rule who anymore. I genuinely love both Spain and Portugal and think they are beautiful countries that have really chill people and culture.

Attached: 1546502290349.jpg (1200x675, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taifa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_of_Berlin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Even though I get slightly butthurt over the reconquista

Attached: memri jihad friends.jpg (1024x543, 74K)

what? you want me to deny that?

Attached: 1549265373175.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Attached: Sem 2.png (98x96, 7K)

why are you butthurt?

same reason greeks get butthurt over 1453

fucking nice imagine you fucking Portuguese cunt. Good one you fucking retarded piece of shit. Fuck off cunt. Retard. Well done wog cunt.

>we lost Al-Andalus
>we got Turkey instead

Attached: 1529849259669.jpg (224x216, 9K)

what?

Why are you butthurt about it.Christians ruled iberia before muslims

lick our boats colonial and sfu

Attached: Portugal-Nobt-Kg_JohnIII-9paint-xvii-2decides_tomoveest2c660030.20.png (1340x1280, 3.13M)

>imagine
Australian intelectuals

well
when you identify in some way with a group of people and read about how they got their asses beat, you kinda feel something down there, y'know

Christians also ruled Alexandria and Constantinople and Jerusalem before Muslims. If they go back to their original territory they would only have Arabia

It's different, because the iberian peninsula was populated by europeans since ever, with folk, culture and indo european traditions, the reconquista was a natural process of taking back our lands. 1000 years ago.

based

Why are you butthurt over invaders getting kicked out of others homes they appropriated?

>africa for africans
>arabia for arabians
>israel for jews
>iberia for everyone

Attached: 1549668405442.jpg (540x720, 61K)

by the time of the Taifas, it was all mainly native iberians

>native muslims
And brits are native americans and native south african

I'd gladly have Anatolia back in exchange for Hispania

>get back
I forgot.the memo.when my HOMELAND was given back, we TOOK IT BACK with thousands of dead moors.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-03-17-19-25.png (720x1280, 836K)

yes, because native iberians were not replaced. berbers were a minoritary military elite.

no, dude im being serious
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taifa
the Muwalladun (ethnic iberians) were basically the majority and ruled a good chunk of the land during the taifa period
essentially this.

Anatolia is the birthplace of Indo-Europeans, we should stop at nothing short of nuclear force to get it back from its occupiers.

Non whites have never relinquished any colonial territory or conquest from whites land, you should never give an inch or relinquish domination.

>Non whites have never relinquished any colonial territory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_of_Berlin

Attached: 1526961028190.png (657x527, 48K)

And Turkey is falling to Secularism,next is levant and then north africa and finally arabia peninsula.
South east asia muslims are already cucking themselves and mutating islam

>intelectuals
Argentinian intelligance, everyone

Don't you usually claim that modern Spaniards are moors? Can you make up your LARP already?

They were “native Iberians” who were entirely Arabized and not distinguishable from the larger Arab community in any meaningful way, like Egyptians are

Why is there quotations in native Iberian?
My ancestors are all from iberia since cromagnons 100k years ago

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-07-13-43-18.png (720x1280, 509K)

No.I can assure all you ancestors aren't from Iberia.If we go back 5000 years even ssians in remote villages in china have ancestors from at least the levant or eastern europe.We're all mutts,it just depends on how much you want to cherrypick the timeline

Fuck off semite

I want to cherrypick