Do you ever feel embarrassed by your fellow countrymen on this board?

Do you ever feel embarrassed by your fellow countrymen on this board?

Attached: bugs.jpg (500x368, 17K)

No.

No, not really.

All the time.

No but it's awkward talking to my countrymen on here

Depends on what they're posting but in general I'm indifferent

Sometimes, when they get on their knees and suck foreigner cuck just so some Latvian calls them redpilled

No
Americans being dumb makes me laugh

Not at all, they are often funny

Only the flemish and walloon ones.

always

I'm numb to Americans being stupid and unable to handle bant

Whenever they start terroni vs polentoni wars, especially outside our general

Attached: xindu086.jpg (700x525, 71K)

All the time. They won't apologise to Ukraine and Lithuania, for the death camps

Only when they're tripfags/namefags like the guy above

No. Even if I disagree or dislike another American poster, I understand them on some fundamental level. I do feel embarrassed though when I see American Jow Forums posters, because they are so fucking gullible that euros from here troll them all the time with the laziest shitposts, and American Jow Forums posters are more emotional than menstruating women and are easily triggered over the stupidest jokes

no they are all my compatriots

Attached: 1549701370059.jpg (840x560, 91K)

I am fucking disgusted that my flag is tied to a namefag. Even worse is that all this guy's posts are low quality reddit tier crap. This cunt is clearly new and a fucking faggot. A literal fucking faggot I sincerely hope he and all his loved ones die in a fucking car crash. Fucking cunt.

Riley could get annoying sometimes. Not because of what he says it was more of the ellipses and the spacing

No because I am actually the guy hampering the reputation of my fellow countrymen by posting scat and other shit

yes

Why?

you can't be disappointed if you didn't expect anything.

No

No, because my country is divided into 50 smaller countries that seperates me from any feeling of comradeship even further, not to mention the massive wedge that individualism driven by capitalism that also contributes. I only care about my family.

There's a good chance they're right across the street.

Maybe in your shitty state. In mine there's a real sense of community. Folks will quite literally give you the shirt off their back. [spoiler]perk of small populations[/spoiler]

Yes, I often do

Yes, being stupid or misinformed is really nothing, I'd just wished them to be less assblasted and autistic.

Attached: triforce.jpg (1600x1200, 200K)

Ditto.

Only if they are cringy poltards

Yeah some times there just fucking idiots

and stop with the furry cancer

Attached: 1548456360045.jpg (675x601, 168K)

I hate lachlan

only the wh*tes

Is that because he's responsible for banning the whole 4G mobile network IP range for Aussies?

checked

Yes, they so badly want to be stereotypes.

Attached: 1548656637039.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

Most always, yes.

> on this board?
I'm embarrassed by them IRL

not once

All flags have their share of good and bad posters, which counter each other's influence. Some have a better based-cringe ratio than others. The only flag that is consistently cringy is Canada and I'm being completely honest.

I don’t know who you’re talking about but your post embarrassed me.

Sometimes

In a sense i dont even feel like brexiteers are my countrymen though

>I sincerely hope he and all his loved ones die in a fucking car crash.
I bet he's disgusted too

No. I am literally this pic.

Attached: image.png (500x501, 47K)

>Fagapore
Of course.

he cute

Checked. God willing Fagapore never posts again.

I refuse to believe that Americans are so lacking in self awareness that they don't realise their fellow Americans are generally severely retarded and poorly educated. They shouldn't be surprised by American posts here

>ywn be able to read any of scruffies Italian reviews
feels bad man.

Attached: christ in heaven.jpg (700x525, 212K)

I’m embarrassed by most arabs here.

Very much so.

yes 50% of the time

Yes, so much fags on Jow Forums