Korea: fun and hospitable people that like foreigners and respect their cultures...

Korea: fun and hospitable people that like foreigners and respect their cultures, historically peace loving people and are loved internationally
Japan: cold and hostile people that hate foreigners and have a smug and false sense of superiority, historically murdered millions of people in Asia and nobody likes them

Attached: korea japan flag bearer.jpg (600x597, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-mc4gekt_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another kuso thread by Portuguese Zainichi *sighs*

>Korea: fun and hospitable people that like foreigners and respect their cultures, historically peace loving people and are loved internationally
really?

Both are fucking trash

i'm unironically cold as ice to foreigners in Japan. basically i make it rule to respond to every single tourist in Japanese so i won't have to get into troubles. fuck them

This is the fact

based

Attached: ebff8306.jpg (700x717, 69K)

Pretty much this, Korea is a mirror image of Japan minus 10 years and it gives us the cringe.

is this coming from a country where macdonalds doesn't even accept credit cards?

Why you two cunts always bitching and fighting with eachother? Get over it homies, all that bad shit that happened was so so long ago, 99% of the people involved in that war junk have died. You two are like puerto ricans and dominicans, basically the same thing and whining over your small differences simply just so you have something to whine about.

We are more like White Americans and Black Americans except neither of our police hunts down the other at this point.

Koreans are the niggers of Asia

And americans are the niggers of the world

Are there any fun places that you guys recommend visiting in South Korea?

Is that why we get to fuck it so much?

Jap war crime sites #2301 and #3951

>they don't accept credit cards
>soyjack.jpg

>You arr rook arike, stop fighting
>soyjack.jpg

Na rather because no one likes you except some hardcore brainlets

The koreans are the best in Asia, the K-pop female artist are more sexy than japanese idols. Lol

Average Japanese on Jow Forums Jow Forums be like

Attached: 9944a052280de4b87474309292e66c2a.jpg (720x405, 60K)

Fool, that's what we want you to believe
t. based foreigner who bangs local women

>mfw gaijin think they will be able to migrate to japan after western civilisation collapses

Attached: 1544910157803.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

Fuck off japs

Attached: 01.8989022.1.jpg (450x473, 174K)

Japan is superior just because imperial Japan was incredibly brutal and militaristic. Fuck dude, just thinking about being an American soldier in the Philippines and then waking up in the middle of the night to the sound of 3 thousand voices yelling BANZAAAAAAIIII in unison makes my skin crawl. Rev up those flamethrowers.

I wish i have a Korean gf

Attached: 0953BF3B-C07C-4911-9916-BF23BCEEF71F.jpg (480x800, 145K)

japanese look, one of the best creations on the world...(snare noise) the korean woman.

Attached: 0a6f24539a51d5effd0f6b3ad7959ff4.jpg (235x352, 12K)

Some of the best head I got were from women with protruding canines.

japs cant compete with south Korean on the superiority . roof

hey me too

Attached: 938518.jpg (960x720, 85K)

We really need to ban all the Japanese IP and region lock Japan.

>Better use my flamethrower
>soyjack.jpg

>We really need to ban all the Japanese IP and region lock Japan.

>We really need
*South Korean really want ((cuz japs know what south Koreans actually are))
I corrected

>Tfw we initially planned to use 8 instead of 2

Attached: WillingHeavenlyDutchshepherddog-size_restricted.gif (347x251, 2.21M)

>better use my flamethrower
Use the Katana that you ancestors give you. Lol

>they won't surrender, we must nuke them
>megasoylord.jpg

>We won't surrender, so we'll get nuked
>Slantyeyedsoy.gif

N-no please don't convert them to Islam.

Attached: 1549593837692.jpg (852x848, 237K)

>come to a Jap invented imageboard owned by a Jap to post American superiority
>Lordprotectorofthesoyhegemony.jpg

Allub Akbar. Lol

Its ok we don’t have to marry muslim
Still will convert them mostly

>Get assblasted by an American poster based on losing a war that disgraced your country that established permanent American bases in your country, destroyed your navy, army, and air force, and irradiated two cities for years to come after the initial blasts killed hundreds of thousands instantly
>Angrycursingsoyzipperhead.jpg

A perfectly good loli cunny wasted.

>like foreigners and respect their cultures

Attached: Sex Offerenders in California.jpg (984x660, 60K)

>historically murdered millions of people

Attached: virginia-tech.jpg (900x688, 170K)

So you’re telling me when you search for Kim criminals in California you get Koreans

Who could have ever guessed?

2 Chinese vassal states with no fine modern tech

Cho was based he fought and died for asian rights. Rise up!

youtube.com/watch?v=7-mc4gekt_A

Hui means Dick in Russian.

or Lee Park Bae

>died for asian rights
>by killing some asian students?

Attached: hot korean girls in Texas.jpg (600x750, 77K)

relax, it's just light banter.

Japanese fought for asian rights by killing lots of asians after all.

it's hilarious that even in asia, throughout which yamato bvlls invaded, japan is the most loved country and korea is the least despite korea's harmless, pathetic history. and don't get me started on the global recognition.

everybody loves the chad after all

Attached: asians-views-of-each-other.png (960x1466, 62K)

>
>That's right, we showed the West that only Asians are allowed to abuse other Asians.

>Vietnam loves South Korea so South Korean "war crimes" are obviously fake

do you love k-pop?

Attached: gook in singapore.jpg (720x1280, 380K)

>gook in singapore.jpg
But that's a Singaporean IC?

>He has a Singaporean IC
>He must be a fellow born and bred Singaporean

Well yeah? It's very unlikely that he's Korean.

based and tojopilled

Attached: Tojo.png (375x523, 253K)

North Korea is best Korea you fucking Portugeese nigger

How do you know he isn't a PR who tukurjurb

Because PRs have a different color IC.

*AHEM*
「働いてないのに2ちゃんねるでは一人前」
「中国や韓国で意味もなく日本人を叩いている人と同レベルな事に気づいてない」
「韓国の好きな所を言うと売国奴扱いするくせに、働いてない時点で売国奴だと分かってほしい」
「人種でしか人を判断できなそうで、肝っ玉が小さそう」
「日本人である事だけを誇りにしてそうで気持ち悪い」
「ちょっとでも韓国を持ち上げる内容のテレビ番組があると『電●の工作がまた始まったよ!』とか激怒しそうで一緒にいられない」
「親に食べさせてもらってるのに生活保護受給者を必死に叩いてそうで哀れ」
「具体的じゃない愛国トークばかりで話がつまらなそう」
「『俺は右翼じゃない!中道だ!』とか言ってるけどどうでもいい」
「新大久保や鶴橋で電車を降りる人を日本人じゃないと言って周りの乗客から引かれそうで怖い」
「チョ●とかブサヨとかリアルで使われたらドン引き」

all these threads yet if a japanese poster and a korean poster were to meet they'd both say "hello" and walk away because they are both pathetic asian betas

*AHEM*
ilbe

Attached: 7e6347bb.jpg (270x240, 12K)

hi, my fellow asian

Attached: 35jflv5.jpg (400x200, 24K)

This coming from a convict spawn whose only conversations he had this week were with his welfare office case officer and the clerk at his local liquor store.

they're one and the same people
deviation from their masters was bound to turn them into the designated losers of Asia; it was inevitable that they would turn into shitholes

>Canada
>talking about other countries being shitholes

>Koreans
>like foreigners
Then why am I ineligible to get Korean citizenship because of my race, but I can get it in Japan?
>respect their cultures
then why are there Koreans stomping around my city speaking in their own language?
>Japanese
> cold and hostile people
Anyone can tell you that the Koreans are much more aloof. Come live in the Pacific and you'll see what they're really like.

Only Japs who only know how to roll sushi go to your shitty country with no industry

Shut your mouth and learn to read, you spastic.
I'm one of the few foreigners standing up for your country in this thread.

>standing up for Japan
yikes

Comparing diaspora Gorean to sushi-sukiyaki chef Japanese diaspora isn't helping mate

So were the nukes.

Traveling Americans I've met were really nice people.
Americans at home... Eh.

dohoho

my country might be a giant shithole but it is marginally preferable than being born in the greatest shithole in the world known as Japan
death and nonexistence is preferable to living in your nation, at least this nation is seldom bearable

Attached: 1541479796396.jpg (780x585, 116K)

I have a slightly hard time banging chicks when I'm in Japan. What are your tips?

Do you love korea?

Attached: 85c5c84079faf8d6455fbf59d429db1a--ice-skating-anime-guys.jpg (474x612, 66K)

Attached: 1548783045335.jpg (205x246, 14K)

I'm nice at h-home.

Attached: sad_apu.jpg (619x453, 47K)

No, it's because they are both decent people

I used tinder

Once you get enough money to travel you'll be one of the good ones.

Why the fuck Canada would considered as a shithole?

easy
>fringe 'culture' stolen from Americans and some European countries
>failing healthcare system
>high cost of living resulting in absurdly low quality of living
>massive brain drain because nobody important wants to stay here
>most cities are Africa tier as in you will get robbed or stabbed
>most places dark and depressing, like Russia in 90's
>extreme temperatures, winters are -40 and summers are +40
>need high school degree if you want any sort of job, even then working doesn't account for cost of living so no other option than to be homeless most of time
>nasty hostile and bitter people, most people are useless junkies who should be killed
>centuries of native oppression by government and people, most people here are racist as fuck and as close as you can get to lower class Africa like behaviour
>because of this aboriginals just sit in their reserves all day getting shitfaced drunk and get free benefits and if they want to get in med school they will since schools are required to take in x amount of minorities every year
>importation of many Indians and blacks who do not integrate into the country very well
>country is so diplomatically isolated that it will bend down to all of America's demands while they do absolutely fuck all for us (new NAFTA milk trade, Saudi Arabia thing, Huawei Scandal, etc)
>does everything America does, just a lot worse
saying I live in a wealthy country is laughable
I would have rather have been born in even the working hell that is your country rather than this depressing Africa tier shithole
there is no salvation from this eternal confinement

Attached: firefox_2019-02-10_05-07-18.png (518x755, 94K)

>49.28% less likely to be unemployed

Same shit

its some kind of myth that this is a good country, I don't really know where it comes from
people create some kind of vision that the grass is greener on the other side, they delude themselves into thinking that there is a paradise where no problems exist; they couldn't be more wrong.
I would have even preferred to be born in the worst families in Asia rather than be born here

Attached: 1870716.jpg (533x800, 108K)

Dude, seriously, Canada isn't African tier shithole. I'm not sure how Canada has changed for last 6 years but the time when I was in Canada as an Exchange student in 2013, It was really great country.

You and your entire family deserves to be butchered in their sleep, you fucking disgusting American pig.

that's because you stayed only within a major city I presume
have you ever ventured outside of the big cities? I can say that China and North Korea are the greatest countries in the world if we are rating living experiences by that metric
here's another comparison against a country that is actually good to live in, unlike this one

Attached: 1549529565759.png (507x492, 130K)

over simplified, and wrong, all Asian countries have this kind of slefcenterness, its origin is in China which though they were the center of the world and didn't want to mix with inferior cultures