Tfw manlet

Tfw manlet

Attached: fab17627-2d03-4d28-a4ea-4aa4ecb298c4-31174491_186625558725219_1401137933909491712_n.jpg (610x763, 94K)

tfw big tiddy gf

Attached: image.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

True pain is being liked by tall girls when you're short

Sounds great actually

I feel nothing but despair when they stare at me

It is over.

can tall people actually tell me about their lives? I'm 5'4" and rarely get any female attention ever. I just want to hear what it's like

loser

It's alright, not all it's chalked up to be. Girls are retards most of the time.
>t. 6'2" blond/green eyes

I will not be toy goddamn it

are you fit? you must get interest pretty regularly at least. and dating must be easy.

this may be rich coming from me, but enjoy what you got. serious. you can become the chad, if you aren't already

I get tons of female attention but I am too autistic to capitalize from it.

you really should try. even if you mess up, you're still attractive enough for it to come off as quirky. when I act weird as a joke, women get scared. embrace what you got!

Dont have such problems

Attached: 1543218030380.jpg (564x1087, 143K)

I think many girls feel intimidated by me, because I am bad and communication and never smile

this might only work for me, but maybe watch a few streamers or podcasters of funny or charismatic guys. humans learn well through imitation, and some of their charm might rub off and soften up your edges a bit.

that might just work for me though. whenever I watch a funny streamer for a while, I notice I'm a bit more charming for the next few days

Same here, I have zero social cue recognition

Feels good being 6ft3. Nobody messes with you. Girls are always looking at you. and you can reach for anything easily.

yeah but black manlets don't count. they have the BBC to make up for short height.

I hated being short but I survived a car crash because of it, so now I'm good with it

If girls approach you and you still have confidence issues like that it likely means that you have an attractive face but there is some unseen reason for insecurity like a small penis, fat tummy, deformed chest, scars or other ugliness of your body. The solution is to kys

life taught you a lesson about yourself