Applying for a job

>applying for a job
>"list three previous employers"
>"list three friends as a reference"
>"list every residence you lived in for the past 10 years"
>"you must get all your high school and college transcripts notarized"
>"you are required to get a drug test"

Is it this hard to get a job in your country?

Attached: cruise.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/101335476/#q101336958
desuarchive.org/int/thread/101334451/#q101335300
desuarchive.org/int/thread/101334451/#q101335539
desuarchive.org/int/thread/101334451/#q101336077
desuarchive.org/int/thread/101334451/#q101337565
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rather than winning the lottery look for another job rather than going to an egg hunt with 1000 other people.

I'm not gay but I'd rather had sex with Tom than with that ugly pig

>Is it this hard to get a job in your country?

It depends what kind of job. If it was some white collar job in an international corporation, the application process would look pretty much the same. But if it was a simple construction job or something like that, they would just ask you if you know how to put a brick next to another one.

>go to a temp work agency
>"Yeah I can do this this and that"
>"Alright we'll send you there for 3 weeks to see how serious you are"
>It's just basic work to see if we actually show up on time and aren't an obnoxious cunt
>Get access to the job market in my field
>Work around for several month before settling down with a company that took a liking to me and signed a contract
Man when I was a NEET I was scared of the job hunt but that went better than expected

Attached: 1547983903699.png (326x287, 160K)

No. I work on airplanes and the only thing that I needed was a clean criminal record.

>clean criminal record

Attached: 1f68b68e.jpg (674x790, 94K)

The fuck did you do?

No it is not.

Denied holocaust.

god i want to marry that man

I literally own a small business. Will post results of 2018 next week just to take a shit on all of you.
You got your irony in the first world but live worse than I do, bunch of taxi drivers and neets with a 200usd phone.

>two contactable work references from within the last 6 months

Attached: 1523581041806.png (718x502, 693K)

Honestly most CV's I read here too are sci-fi tier. Far worse than in OP.

I just don't understand why I can't use a reference from one year ago

i know this is unironic boomer advice, but i had better luck just going physically to retail stores and asking for a job than applying online, after i was tired of being a neet

I don't employ you like that.
Talk to me and I figure out your bs, but my 8 employees are all roasties, they take commands and sell better than guys (it's a store) so like accepting an incelish cucky dude to creep them out, no thx. Maybe if you are of legal or accounting you can do consulting shit to me but that's generally 10 years experience on your behalf because the legal system here is shifty. Tech stuff is fixed by me occasionally or I pay someone when it's too much of a headache.

I've got 4 years experience with a niche technology, so recruiters don't stop calling tbqh.

They ask for two references, but that's fairly easy.

For my first proper job, I got my uni lecturer and my mum's friend to give me a reference.

Nobody gives a shit about what grades you got in school, but a degree might get checked.

Retail, real estate, even small IT employs you on tangible skills. Like in the first two examples it's people's skills and you can tell that even if you at the interview are tired and scared.
Literally don't be an autist and a spastic fuck.

You code too or just consult?

5 different languages. Still learning though, just moved to a more technical job.

>Talk to me and I figure out your bs
I wish there more places like that, not just some hr roastie throwing cv's in the bin

Get into opsec bitdefender type of whatever the fuck shit. As you grow older knowing more security flaws cross OS's is an asset.

>tfw a skillet

Why has none pointed out the fact that this poster is BASED and REDPILLED?

I was born in stalinistic communism that's fascism tier.
I am ethnic minority, Hungarian.
I lived in the gutter.
I was a virgin until 26 too and paid for it for a while but did get over my shit.
desuarchive.org/int/thread/101335476/#q101336958
But I have my flaws too.
desuarchive.org/int/thread/101334451/#q101335300
desuarchive.org/int/thread/101334451/#q101335539
desuarchive.org/int/thread/101334451/#q101336077
desuarchive.org/int/thread/101334451/#q101337565

Will look into that, thanks

>But I have my flaws too.
Yeah, autism.

didn't read anything of that wall of text

lol no

>irony
Good for you, make a living of it as well.