Daily reminder that catholics have to be met with violence on sight

Daily reminder that catholics have to be met with violence on sight

Attached: 1548630503478.png (1000x773, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderbund_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you hate jews for being underhanded schemers destined to destroy your nation why would you give papists a pass?

Attached: 1546960722697.jpg (850x400, 45K)

as cowardly as they are brown

Attached: 1549716865659.jpg (1772x952, 163K)

BASERADE LILLEBROR

catholics will be treated as the rest of the wogs

Attached: 1538851858692.jpg (768x1024, 178K)

B A S E R A D
SOM I HIMMELEN NÖRDIC BRÖTHER, THE LUTHERAN CHURCH WILL BE RECLAIMED FROM THE DEGENERATES.

aren't u guys catholic?

Nope, they were once upon a time but so was pretty much everyone.

yes, we know how much protestants like to suck turkish cock and harbour Jews

Dude shut up
Catholics are our brothers in Christ
Stop trying to divide Christians
Also there's literally nothing wrong with Jews

*licks Sub-Saharan feet*

Attached: pope-francis-1.jpg (968x681, 57K)

*allies with turks to invade europe"
*breeds atheism*
*protects jews*
*turns pagan*

Gott mitt uns!

typical reaction of a barbarian protestant when it meets superior culture
>oogaooga platonism? booga smash

you're thinking of frogs
pure conjecture
fiction
lel

lmao none of you are actually even religious this larping in embarrassing

I'm thinking if protestants who were the first Europeans to ally with muslims and Turks.
Jews migrate to protestant countries, fleeing catholic inquisitorial persecution and pogroms
Atheism and paganism is rampant in protestant countries.
Protestantism is dying.

no
jews were forbidden to entee my country til the late 18th centuary :^)
the wests first atheist country was catholic to begin

because protestantism is basically the negation of the word of christ. They are indirectly worshiping satan by preaching relativism, cultural enrichment, women's rights and shit like that. No wonder why none want to be protestant.

Yes, protestants allied with Turks and muslims to attack Europeans and Catholics.
There are more Jews in protestant countries than catholic countries O:^)
The most atheistic countries on europe are protestant countries
Maybe Finland shoudl turn Catholic again and abandon the protestant curse.

cope

I can cope with watching Germans suck Turkish cock.
It's not me sucking the cock. I would never ally with the Turk.

it's sad to see that us christians are still hating each others despite the fact that satanist forces are growing stronger and stronger and more and more christians are being opressed by them and even more will be in the future
both catholic and orthodox churches protected the jews during pogroms and if you think it's a bad thing you should confess instead of wishing death to your fellows

i'll pray for you guys

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x864, 80K)

>Haha look guys I am CATHOLIC now these are the true based guys, Jow Forums told me.

Attached: 1549627307361.png (229x220, 6K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderbund_War
KEKTHOLICS BTFO

you keep pushing this meme
>numbers lmao
reminder that Spain is literally offering repatruation to descendants of inquisition victims :^)
Yes, countries like Italy and Ireland are bastions of religious tradition and values

I should protect Jews as a means to prevent soiling the soul of other catholics with the sin of murder.

I do not care if the Jew dies. His soul is already lost, but not the christian who wants to kill the Jew.

Protestants were the first to ally with turks and muslims to attack Europe.
Protestantism breeds atheism and paganism.
There are more Jews in protestant countries than Catholic countries.

Cathocuck France has a very long tradition of allying with the turks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance

Attached: Papst küsst Koran.jpg (292x193, 6K)

Okay, this is based.

>full copypasta auto-pilot defnce mode
didn't take much to break you

Yes, France has had many dealings with both muslims and protestants and jews... a shame really.

Protestants were the first to ally with turks and muslims to attack Europe.
There are more Jews in protestant countries than Catholic countries.
Debate me.

Not only that, but also the first country to employ black troops on European soil shooting at white men for which they got a lot of shit even from their allies. Truly the honorary niggers of Europe.

>Protestants were the first to ally with turks and muslims to attack Europe.
There are more Jews in protestant countries than Catholic countries

MOM look how based and redpilled these epic catholics are haha. Catholics good, everything else is bad haha.

Attached: 1549795751382.jpg (960x960, 94K)

Ah yes, the based and redpilled protestants.
Known for such frivolities such as atheism, having 2 gorrillion denominations, half of them centered on sucking jewish cock daily, angl*ism, n*zism (see incelism), and other excrements stemming from a lack of connection with God's teachings.
Truly the most based and redpilled of them all, and there are many. Cathocucks need not apply, you are not much better you usurer shitdogs.

Attached: 1548875518095.jpg (1080x1892, 936K)

>Catholics good, everything else is bad haha.
Based and redpilled.

here you are wrong. catholics, ortodoxes, and muslims (when they don't sperg out with the jihad) are allowed in the kangdom of heavens, everyone else is or pagan or a spawn of satan

>people who don't believe in christ are allowed in the kigndom of heaven

Muslims ARE the spawn of Satan.

>catholic church is the only way
>look at my little traditional cult that doesnt represent 90% of the ethnic church

Attached: 1549374566599.png (645x773, 11K)

I don't get it, you think you're better than protestatns because you have fewer denominations than they?
At least they split over idological reasons, your churches split of political ones.

Incredibly uncatholic of you to denounce islam

Attached: pope-reads-kuran.jpg (639x375, 94K)

>split
>What is Autocephaly
What the FSB says does not matter, the Ukrainian Church is now independent and there is nothing wrong with that.

Attached: 1548607684591.jpg (1053x1054, 291K)

oh, no, that's not uncatholic at all.

>Ukrainian Church is now independent and there is nothing wrong with that.
Yes, over political ideologies.
Doesn't the patriarch of Constantinople have to be a Turk in the first place?
You Orthodox are okay, just schismatics, you're problem is not seeing the shit that's happening right under your eyes. All the original patriarchies are conquered by islam, the rest play puppets to their political masters. It's a shame and a complete mess.

Attached: bvl.jpg (720x540, 36K)

>Everyone I dont like and bullied me gets sent to HELL for ETERNAL suffering (no this is no insecurity or inferiority complex, why do you ask?)

Attached: 1549210132693.jpg (387x437, 41K)

>political ideologies
The FSB seething at the bones does not mean jack shit incel, the Ukranian Church asked to be independent and got what it asked for.
"Political". You act as if religion hasn't been a tool used by the state everywhere in the world throughout history.
Catholicism is no exception, learn to look in the mirror for once.

>Doesn't the patriarch of Constantinople have to be a Turk in the first place?
If by "'""t*rk"""" you mean "t*rk citizen" then yes, he is a t*rk citizen. But he is a Greek.
Now i will admit that he is a dunderhead on some other issues, but at least i know some of the faults of this system, unlike you usurers.

>You Orthodox are okay
I didn't ask for your approval you papist.

>All the original patriarchies are conquered by islam
Yes and it's a shame for us all and a source of lessons to be learned for a better tomorrow. What do you mean by that and why are you pretending that this is not a problem for you as well?

>At least they split over idological reasons, your churches split of political ones.
extreme brainlet take
do you thinn its just a coincidence that the whitest people, the proud northerns are the ones that refused to listen to papa spaghetti in Rome and broke off so quickly? It's even more than ideological, it's ethnic

It is a problem for me.
I also know the problems of catholicism, schismaics still insisting on the schism despite all evidence of how weak it is is one catholic problem.

Yet you don't learn from the lessons. Instead of uniting against common foes, you split over political reasons. You have learned nothing since the first patriarchy fell thousands of years ago and you still act is if it's possible for orthodox to learn.
>You act as if religion hasn't been a tool used by the state everywhere in the world throughout history.
And did you learn yet? No.

The patriarchy of Constantinople, having a turkish citizen as its head, that has the prime minister of Turkey above him is a problem too. Turk or turk citizen doesn't matter when above him there's a Turk he needs to bow down to. It's a shame.

Yes, paganism is ethnic.

Every denomination of christianity is
only difference is catholicism is the coalition of browns

Paganism is ethnic.
Catholicism isn't.

cucktholicism is undeniably ethnic to the core

No.
You admited that the reasons you abandoned christ is due to some ethnic reasons, not me.

no, luther broke with the church because he recognized their blasphemy
the danish and swedish king/populace were fine with breaking away from the church of thw unibrowed people because provd northerners dont belong in the company of apes

>claims the ultimate authority is the Bible
>the bible which was assembled by the same church they hate
I will never get protties or braptists

Attached: 1548364548134.jpg (1253x1444, 580K)

I wasn't talking why luther broke up, but why you broke up, which you said was for mostly ethinc reasons.

This isn't about Christ anymore. Such are the people drawn to protestantism.

>the people who regarded boniface VII as a holy man talks about religious motivation

Yes, you will find that it would not prevent me from talking about religious motivation if you just think about it.

anyone else spit at southies whenever they show up?

Attached: 1549748963974.png (800x500, 252K)

>religionfags

Attached: yikes.png (654x720, 687K)

>As soon as the shekel in the casket rings
>The rescued soul to heaven springs

Attached: 1501559589722[1].jpg (501x585, 67K)

>allies with turks to invade europe
Frogs did that, moron. Frogs were papist

Aren't you muslim?