What is Islam?

What is Islam?

Attached: What is Islam(qm).jpg (300x180, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=id&tl=en&u=https://m.dream.co.id/travel/umroh/10-fakta-menarik-tentang-keajaiban-kabah-160902k.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A beautiful religion.

true religion

religion for those who accept the truth.

Mal sí backwards

A peaceful religion.

a religion of hate

Evil

Allah is a demon and islam is the evil as it is.

Based and redpilled

It's the last part of the Abrahamic trilogy. It's not as good as the first two overall, but it has some of the best moments and it's still way better than all the shitty prequels that came after.

used to be dead
in the seas of evil and bad
as a drowned person

I used to be a slave
in the chain of sins
not owning even myself

And the devil had surrounded me
with a strong rope that tied me
How many bad actions I had then made
Day and night what an evil trade

And my slob was shattered by the sins
that cut me deep until the bones
even in my blood and within
the vains of mine, they flew by tones

I used to be a real star
In the rallycross you'd see my car
Running so fast you'd never catch
I've always been the best from far

And the public there applauding me
yelling my name like a king's in war
and how many tires they offered to me
and how many times I changed the tire

Then how many nights I've been in jail
each night's a floor in the evil tower
I climbed each step less than a nail
but the fall took me less than an hour

But now aday....I need a healing
a pure relief, and a solid shore
One modest way...a self-redeaming
the true belief, sparkling no more

The true belief, sparkling no more

A based cunny-grooming cult

Very smart religion. One of the reason why Einstein retired.
translate.google.com/translate?sl=id&tl=en&u=https://m.dream.co.id/travel/umroh/10-fakta-menarik-tentang-keajaiban-kabah-160902k.html

baby don't hurt me

>not saying it has some of the best special effects with a picture of 9/11

Real answer
"Islam" means peace through submission to the oneness God (tawheed). It's not a new religion which was born in 7th century AD in Arabia, since the dawn of mankind every humans used to worship one God and one God only. And in Islamic traditions also states that God sent hundreds of prophets all across the world delivering the same message before its got corrupted by their own followers or simply forgotten.
Unlike its predecessors, Islam is much more closer to Judaism rather than to Christianity as it is much more legalistic, muh jurisprudence, etc. It also offers more beautiful and compelling theology than its predecessors counterparts, and deal with various problems that modern people faced right now. Today it is the fastest growing religion and thriving cultural commodity in the world right now.

Attached: FB_IMG_1549770307286.jpg (720x540, 35K)

It was a tremendous statement; its implications are many. First I would like to discuss Nietzsche's statement.

All the religions believe that God created the world and also mankind. But if you are created by someone, you are only a puppet, you don't have your own soul. And if you are created by somebody, he can uncreate you any moment. He neither asked you whether you wanted to be created, nor is he going to ask you, "Do you want to be uncreated?"

God is the greatest dictator, if you accept the fiction that he created the world and also created mankind. If God is a reality, then man is a slave, a puppet. All the strings are in his hands, even your life. Then there is no question of any enlightenment. Then there is no question of there being any Gautam the Buddha, because there is no freedom at all. He pulls the strings, you dance; he pulls the strings, you cry; he pulls the strings, you start murders, suicide, war. You are just a puppet and he is the puppeteer.

Then there is no question of sin or virtue, no question of sinners and saints. Nothing is good and nothing is bad, because you are only a puppet. A puppet cannot be responsible for its actions.

Responsibility belongs to someone who has the freedom to act. Either God can exist or freedom, both cannot exist together. That is the basic implication of Friedrich Nietzsche's statement: God is dead, therefore man is free.

No theologian, no founder of religions thought about this, that if you accept God as the creator, you are destroying the whole dignity of consciousness, of freedom, of love. You are taking all responsibility from man, and you are taking all his freedom away. You are reducing the whole of existence to just the whim of a strange fellow called God.

Islam is peace

The future

The smartest and most scientific religion to ever exist

God was non-existential, but it was a good consolation. It used to fill people's interior, although it was a lie. But even a lie, repeated thousands and thousands of times for millennia, becomes almost a truth. God has been a great consolation to people in their fear, in their dread, in their awareness of old age and death, and beyond - the unknown darkness. God has been a tremendous consolation, although it was a lie. Lies can console you, you have to understand it. In fact lies are sweeter than the truth.

Gautam Buddha is reported to have said, "Truth is bitter in the beginning, sweet in the end, and lies are sweet in the beginning, bitter in the end" - when they are exposed. Then comes a tremendous bitterness, that you have been deceived by all your parents, by all your teachers, by all your priests, by all your so-called leaders. You have been continuously deceived. That frustration brings up a great distrust in everybody. "Nobody is worthy of trust..." It creates a vacuum.

Soren Kierkegaard, and Jean-Paul Sartre, and Marcel, and Jaspers, and Martin Heidegger - all the great giants of the first half of this century - were talking only about meaninglessness, anguish, suffering, anxiety, dread, fear, angst. And this philosophy has been called in the West existentialism.

It is not. It is simply non-existentialism. It destroys everything that has consoled you.

I agree with the destruction because what was consoling man was only lies. God, heaven, hell - all were fictions created to console man. It is good they are destroyed, but you are leaving man in an utter vacuum. Out of that vacuum existentialism is born, that's why it talks only about meaninglessness: "Life has no meaning." It talks about no significance: "You are just an accident.

Whether you are here or not does not matter at all to existence." And these people call their philosophy existentialism. They should call it accidentalism. You are not needed; just by accident, on the margin, somehow you have popped up. God was making you a puppet, and these philosophers from Nietzsche to Jean-Paul Sartre are making you accidental.

And there is a tremendous need in man's being to be related to existence. He needs roots in existence, because only when the roots go deep into existence will he blossom into a buddha, will he blossom into millions of flowers, will his life not be meaningless. Then his life will be tremendously overflowing with meaning, significance, blissfulness; his life will be simply a celebration.

Religion of peace, obviously, amorite bro?