Which side will your cunt be on in the coming war between Turkey and China?

Which side will your cunt be on in the coming war between Turkey and China?

Attached: 1546077225101.png (662x583, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Turkism
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Turkey, unfortunately.

Attached: chinese relaxing feet.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

>China starts funding and equipping Kurds

I'm gearing up for a war against the eternal T*rk

Attached: 1491262286661.jpg (400x533, 24K)

I stand with our EVROPEAN brothers

Attached: Flag-Pins-Turkey-Germany.jpg (400x320, 61K)

Is there any country Turkey isn't trying to cause shit with recently?

Well, in their defence, China is clearly the one in the wrong here. It's estimated they've abducted about 1 million people now and imprisoned them in re-education camps. I'm amazed that it's taken this long for a Muslim country to react, and that even now only one of them has had the guts to tell China to stop it.

How is that in the wrong? The UK and NATO in general should learn from this. China managed to quell it's rabid Muslim population completely and so far they can't even retaliate with terrorist attacks like they usually do. In fact we should have done this reeducation thing too while the iron curtain was there protecting us. Shame we're not as smart as the Chinese

>western Poland
>Evropa

There won't be a war.

One day Turkey will just cease to be a stable peaceful country because China will sanction them and flood every single separatist movement in Turkey with weapons and money.

Don't fuck with China.

Based chinks
That’s how you deal with muslims and turk shitskins

If they'd quelled them they wouldn't be needing to lock people into camps and they wouldn't be suffering terrorist attacks from them.

i hope china nukes them

Attached: double standards.png (1024x461, 195K)

>China managed to quell it's rabid Muslim population completely and so far they can't even retaliate with terrorist attacks like they usually do.
Their Muslim population is
1) not alien to their region
2) has no real history of terrorism

The best course of action is to just watch them bomb eachother from the sidelines until China eventually turns Turkey into a giant crater then we can all just get on with our lives.

But it happened in Europe too, it just wasn't so bloody like the Chinese. Public schooling from 19th century through the 20th century greatly unified the cultures of country. Eg Breton went extinct, German dialects disappered etc.

It's the process of quelling my friend
They absolutely did commit terrorist attacks. It's not forbidden knowledge
Those people were similar in culture to the countries that converted them. You cannot convert goatfuckers the same way. We tried and failed then expelled them in 1920 back to Turkey. Sadly we left their half Turk half goat offspring in Kosovo

Nah these people were part of China for a milennia. I don't think they would be any different culturally from the Han.

i dislike the ccp but fuck muslims.

???
Thats the old generation. The new generation is secular atheists

I dislike Communists but fuck Muslims.

i need an uyghur wife

Attached: b08a0005754fc86a52d7.jpg (540x960, 65K)

They were on and off protectorates. The han didn't attempt to convert them. Until now.
Hahaha. Is this why the most militiant fighters in the Islamic groups of Syria are turkmen? Don't bullshit people

Western countries should sanction China for this and also do the same to their own Muslims

DESIGNATED UIGHUR WIVES

>It's the process of quelling my friend
But you just said they already quelled them "completely".

Reclamation of constantinople soon?

I stand with Turkey

>china
>communists
>turkey
>muslims

We fought against the Turks once
Now we will fight with the Turks this time

>China
>communist

>Turkmen
Those are PKK and YPG Kurds though

Attached: Sibristan New Flag.jpg (2000x1333, 291K)

Oh so we have a braindead Turk Diaspora here. Upon any discussion of Turkic islamists in Syria they scream muh pkk to ignore it.

I'm 200% on Turkey side, but my shitty country isn't.

China is our biggest trading partner so it makes sense to side with them. Does Turkey even produce anything besides cockroach eggs and Atatürk's disappointment?

China and Turkey please don't fight. We need your money.

Attached: IMG_4683.jpg (628x488, 31K)

>has no real history of terrorism
they have
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack
But yes what chinks are doing is disgusting

Neither, it's about time the west stoked conflict between china and the islamic world because of their treatment of uighurs.

Based kardeş country too bad your government is literally controlled by murica

It's time to wipe out china like in old days

Attached: 1506532118810.jpg (750x562, 102K)

Turkey has been messing with China for decades because of East Turkestan and pan turkism, I wouldn't even be surprised if they were supporting islamist secessionism there

>But yes what chinks are doing is disgusting
*throws more muslims into concentration camps*

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

Nuke everything.

We're gonna stay out of this one and hope the Chinese execute erDOGan

Wrong, the Hui are basically Muslim hand although the younger generations are not even Muslim anymore but Uyghurs came from the Islamic khanates in the 8th to 10th century and genocided the local greco-aryan Buddhists

What the heck is this? some kinda r/asians meeting?

>hungarian flag

I'd say 8th to 10th century makes them not alien to that region anymore.

No one messes with KARA BOGA. if ching chongs want to LARP as wh*Te yakubites they are fair game to all BLACKS.

Muttmen

only based answer in this thread.

There have been plenty of islamic terrorist attacks in China over the past decade, they just rarely make global news.

Molodets, Igor.

It specifically does because China had control over Xinjiang before they arrived so their claim to secession is invalid and the root cause of Islamic insurgency in China.

Muslims are by far the most despised people on Jow Forums.
Anyone who sympathizes with the Turks on this one is a fucking hypocrite, in fact China is a great model to see what we could potentially do in our own countries if it becomes necessary.

>doesnt know about macars
it's a turkic tribe that went more westwards

Attached: kurultaj_469402.png (960x540, 971K)

What does this have to do with Turkey?

>t.kevin

Attached: 3pe30vsplb001.jpg (1000x688, 162K)

UYGHUR WOMEN BELONG TO XIONGNV BVLLS. """EAST TURKESTAN""" BELONGS TO XIONGNV BVLLS.
CHINA BELONGS TO XIONGNV BVLLS.

Attached: XIONGNV.jpg (1923x1092, 777K)

>chinese butthurt at millenia of being raped by turks

only sane poster ITT.

Loves his country so much he fled from there

>Muslims are by far the most despised people on Jow Forums.
Speak for yourself cunt, I'm no particular fan of muslims but I would never advocate for what china does, the fact they have such an intense (and legal by their laws) system of repression shows the true terrifying dictatorial side of china.

If you think muslims are worse than systemic government repression, forced labour, re-education and authoritarianism, then fuck off back to pol.

>what is NATO

You realize that Muslim countries ruled by sharia are even worse than the Chinese dystopia and that they want to impose their model to the whole world as it is the core tennet of their religion I hope.

I don't feel bad since turkey abuses Kurds

Simple as is

>Which side will your cunt be on in the coming war between Turkey and China?
When the Chinese start selling little packages of Turk ashes as a souvenir, I'm going to order a whole truckload.

Clowns that wont defend your turkoid ass, Cem

We're not talking about muslim governments, we're talking about muslims. And yes I said I'm not particular fan of muslims, and especially not of islam, but muslims are individuals, even though I know some of you hate to think of them as such. All muslims I know are muslim-lite and pretty chill. I am more afraid of chinese infulence in the modern world than I am of islamic influence.

Hahaha xd lmao lol, but welcome to the real world where the threat of nuclear weapons is serious and alliances exist to counter this
Next time think before you make such a retarded comment

What the fuck is an uighur???

Attached: 1545865061213.jpg (417x417, 34K)

Uyghurs are Turkic and Muslim, so it's a matter of both ethnic and religious concern for Turkey.

NATO is a defensive alliance.
If Turkey wants to prevent what China is doing inside China Turkey would have to make an offensive move.
Which means the defensive alliance won't apply.

Then you're a retard because you only need one Muslim traditionalist in a Muslim lite community to turn them all into islamists as proven in countries where Islam was not really a factor until the late 80's.
You don't understand what islla his or how Muslims think but rest assured the day there is a Muslim uprising for the establishment of a caliphate your Muslim lite friend will behead you in the name of Allah.

I thought turks aren't actually turkic though

fuck turkey
i hope they annihilate us

They think they are, which is all that really matters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Turkism

Based pkk

Bismillah al rahman al rahim
For turkey of course in the golmud map inşallah

Attached: C4EXFHFW8AAZFnj.jpg (1200x1199, 250K)

God, imagine being cucked by turkics so long that you think you are one

You call me a retard and yet you're the one saying my friends will rise up and behead me. I already said I'm not a fan of islam, but you're wrong. I'm not gunna bother arguing with you m8, I'm just not as paranoid and tribal as you are so we see the world differently.

nice agrument and what you're saying should be right but thats a meme
the only time article 5 was used it was for an offensive operation in afghanistan

I hope filthy insect chinks get annihilated

>don't judge muslims as a whole!! they are individuals!!
>i hate the chinese because of their government
hello achmed mcbruce

What I told you is based on history and observable facts across all countries that house a sizeable Muslim population and have done so before becoming majority Muslim themselves.
Keep living in your first world delusions, when you feel the blade on your neck you'll think back to my post.

Saudis are a bad look even Iran is more reasonable than them

I don't think he said that

That's not what I said. I'm not afraid of chinese people, although a certain number of them would certainly side with their government if a conflict broke out.

I agree, saudi arabia is like my most hated country in the world.

Attached: 1549565131516.jpg (2448x1930, 1.31M)

This. Maybe add some popcorn

The KARA BOGA alliance shall defeat the inse*Toid scum

Attached: e1c20e60f45b97e4ef708d4beb490582cde45dd87e327fdc14686ea4229f170c.jpg (2888x2880, 492K)

Reminder that """""le human rights"""""" euroshits don't call countries out when they are buisness partners

Fucking pathetic fake moral faggots

Attached: 1549721566940.jpg (1242x1560, 187K)

/brit/ poster at its best, huh?

Attached: 1543441447209.png (474x711, 90K)

BASED TVRK calling out virtue signalling scum.

I stand with turkiye

A few countries have called them out over this, but nowhere near strongly enough, it's true. It is a bit pathetic, frankly.

Uyghurs look mongoloid
Turks don't

chinks will feel the KARA BOĞA eventually, like whit*oids did.

Attached: 1547643884209.jpg (720x523, 83K)

based finnanon!

Attached: 1546381216166.jpg (215x294, 9K)

>anatolian arab monkey believes he's related to uyghurs in any way

Now that's truly fucking ridiculous and cringe