Dhiz is Democracy!

Attached: DynBf60UYAEBinZ.jpg (761x600, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nicolasgregoire/status/1089918314061676549
youtube.com/watch?v=Kwwf9KXgkDA&t=122s
youtube.com/watch?v=usWZ9dPE79U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: France.jpg (900x1200, 230K)

Attached: France_lost_arm_police_grenade.jpg (899x1199, 258K)

I don't like where Denmark's hand is heading.

Attached: This_is_different_thing.jpg (1125x710, 188K)

Attached: ejUTmYtRyAF7V3cQK-zB7-cI581wXBz4-AoT93jRAviIR5FI9DVHVsz9yGfiKOeGZ1Cnx1ig-Z-tUdU7qCgAq2_mmuIEI0OcN39_ (700x466, 273K)

twitter.com/nicolasgregoire/status/1089918314061676549

Attached: giphy.gif (500x286, 655K)

wew! So democratic!

Attached: Dy95etUXgAYGY90.jpg (2022x1046, 316K)

I'm sick of this bullshit. Just leave Venezuelan alone and quarantine it and lets see how many die until they can get their shit together.

fuck Venezuela. They deserve it for ruining low level Runescape money making methods.
The world would literally be a better place if these jungle niggers were to disappear.
Also, why does the left have a new Hitler every week? Are Trump and Bolsonaro forgotten already or do they pull this just to sway voter opinion?
bih_think.png

You really should use a proxy when spamming this dumb shit. Your flag has no credibility whatsoever.

Attached: 0ef444d38b685c6e33a1f00f22166c90.png (618x800, 1.19M)

Opend your mind already and stop listening to jewish media.

also, Democracy is a failed system.
Only people who own land or run a business should have the ability to vote.
The opinions of leeches are of no substance and shouldn't have bearing on the living situation of others.

And listen to you instead?

Attached: 1ba824deebfde01dd3aafa821904c6fb.jpg (563x800, 72K)

>Your flag has no credibility whatsoever.
>All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others

Just GTFO Nazi scum

Attached: 598f9fb431e79.jpg (1888x2000, 333K)

Yes, listen to me, I know the things and world order.

You can't even speak proper English.

Attached: 88c5ed426d0bbdbb69bf04e0d5b1f12a.jpg (684x800, 97K)

Russia brings truth. Listen to us

no, some animals are clearly better than others.
Hence why the food chain exists.

Says aussie.

>You can't even speak our Imperial language.

Reason to do this if we newer be nor English colony nor their submissive slaves?

Attached: a6d4b89bb12a.jpg (1000x751, 299K)

Dividing nations to better and worst is pure Nazi agenda.

Attached: tenor.gif (476x270, 3.59M)

thats pretty gruesome

false. over 85% of venezuelans want maduro out

Kek kys

post pictures that really make you think

Attached: the jew hunter.jpg (2499x1563, 491K)

>some mf say "over 85% of venezuelans want maduro out"
>no elections is needed

Dhis is Democracy, XXI century edition

Attached: Ups.jpg (850x400, 98K)

>implying democracy is good

God I wish bolsonaro would just kill all his opposition like my boi Putin

There has been a called for elections by the international community. Maduro won't allow a truly free election because he knows he will lose.

America is interfering with other people's sovereignty again

guaido already said he will call for election. It turns out maduro wasn't elected fairly because no one oarticipated in his elections and the numbers were made uo. Very few countries in tjhe world besides totalitarian regimes recognize said elections

>the international community.

Who these people if majority of human population ( China, India etc ) has not be included in them?

>There has been a called for elections by the international community.

Ok, if i call same thing to Germany - what your Imperial metropoly do in this case? And what difference with Venezuelian reaction to such call?

Attached: love.jpg (725x695, 91K)

why culdnt they fabrcate some fakenews and say they founf the chemicals? I will never understand...maybe they wanted to show they can do this and more?

If an election in germany was illegitimate and the people within germany suffered severely, there would be a call for re-election in the international community.

You are so naive

Attached: Dy7UgiiWsAEFxtU.jpg (360x282, 15K)

Thread is weird
>hurr evil french imperialists fuck the french
>hurr french gov treats its people like shit poor french
??? make up your mind
you hate us or not ?

Dhiz dhread about democracy, France is just example of good democracy.

Attached: Maduro_must_go.jpg (639x642, 131K)

gee sorry buddy but countries with infrastructure and healthcare systems beat african shitholes

if Stalin ruled Russia it means that people genuinely loved him and voted for him

typical Russian logic

But Ivan your mafia gave money to Jvpiter' friends

Attached: 1547187048733.jpg (572x600, 49K)

Russians are biologically incapable of having any sort of skepticism of what authoritarian governments tell them, they genuinely don't believe votes can be rigged, that statistics and data can be faked or that governments can lie to them

>But Louis your Napoleon invade my homeland

They don't asking my permission obviously.

Attached: Killed_in Syria.jpg (1438x2048, 319K)

>Russians are biologically incapable of having any sort of skepticism of what authoritarian governments tell them, they genuinely don't believe votes can be rigged, that statistics and data can be faked or that governments can lie to them

Say Great Britt who bowing to medieval lords still.

kek

>Putinbot scolds the west for not being democratic
Kek. Are you high on krokodil again Ivan?

Yeah or Russians have a certain stoicism that causes them to accept they have to make their peace with shit never changing unless they're prepared to fight and die for a real but unknown change.

People in Britain like to talk their bollocks off about politics as if anyone one party really has the ability or even the desire for genuine change. Brexit is going down the shitter due to the inactivity that comes from wishing to remain "electable" and not lose voters over actually being effective.

Corbyn might be the only politician who wants genuine change and that's why he is popular with the aspirational, but even if he does get elected his changes would just get so much push back still nothing would change.

you are just proving that the numbers were made up. There is basically no footage of a packed voting site on the day of election cause most people didn't go out to vote, yet for them somehow turnout was very high

Pull out Ahmed's dick out of your mouth, I don't understand what you mumbling.

There are far more Muslims in Russia than in Germany

I think it's more just getting revenge on American and European centrists blaming Russia that the alt-right has risen up despite having politically assassinated the left-wing while appealing to right-wing sentiments when people want change in the hopes they can preserve the status quo.

Like in Britain, the Tories funded smear after smear against Corbyn to make him sound like an insane anti-Semitic Maoist while trying to also appease UKIP voter's racist feelings in the hopes that the Tories will still seem "right wing enough" to be voted in without going full fascist.

Why are French police dressed like a bunch of civilians?

Because Russia contains regions that are historically Muslim. China probably has more Muslims than the UK for the same reasons.

bore off you dull Trot

Did I hit a nerve righ now, like you hit your veins with krokodil?

5 rubles have been deposited into your account

So they can retreat into the crowd more easily when things go tits up.

Attached: shocked superheroes.png (471x574, 211K)

you are a truly enlightened man, i wish you the best

Nah, the establishment fucked my country because a rise in hate crime was more attractive than a rise in taxes for the super rich.

bore off you dull Trot

From this thread or the country?

It's 15 rubles, at least get your memes right, pastanigger

bore off you dull Trot

shut the fuck up your shithole nation never even had a revolution unlike russia

your shithole nation instead just chimp out to cause massive wars and loses 30% of its population every time lol

because unlike Russia we didn't have a despotic autocratic regime well into the 20th century. And when the Russian peasants had enough with theirs, they simply swapped their old Tsar for a red Tsar.
Britain understands constitutionalism, liberty, democracy and the rights of the governed. Eastern despotic hellholes don't.

you are an african country basically

Attached: new.jpg (2472x1983, 1.2M)

>Imagine actually believing the ruling class actually gives a shit about any of that when it's costing them money

success breeds jealousy

Attached: 1469789805104.png (1362x644, 104K)

There hasn't though
There's been a euro ultimatum for election in a week, with strings attached so that EU approved candidates were in play.

It's Ukraine tier bullshit. Maduro might be a failure and a tyrant but it's still BS. It's like if China called for elections in France or US when Trump approval by polls was under 30%. It's no democracy

Is this why they starve and flee the country en masse?

Go eat some people ihor

yes i am so jealous of your fugly landwhale wifes, rotten teeth and especially he feaces on your hands

youtube.com/watch?v=Kwwf9KXgkDA&t=122s

> things will improve after a western puppet replaces Saddam I mean Gaddafi I mean Yanuk I mean Maduro
No they'll get way way worse. Because you sheep don't learn, you're all ready for any new coup your governments are pushing for

I really really really can't get my head around how utterly retarded western society is

Good. The """people""" of Venezuela do not deserve democracy. They are like cattle. They are too simple minded to understand what is best for them. Do not forget, they voted a man who has destroyed their nation and economy beyond repair into office. They should be happy that the civilized western world is even attempting to save their pathetic little shithole instead of asking for freedom. They should be happy that they will even get the opportunity to work in sweat shops and cocaine plantations for slave wages so they can serve our needs. The Venezuelan """people""" are the property of the western world.

Gringos want to bomb this, cause it's unbearable
youtube.com/watch?v=usWZ9dPE79U

So it's nothing to do with America sanctioning the shit out of Venezuela so they couldn't possibly be a sustainable economy.

why has a huge influx of obvious shills shown up after this whole venezuela thing? Its always the same 5 people too.

God I love brown women

Attached: 1549472159132.jpg (331x259, 7K)

>Jow Forums-tier thread
>russian talking about democracy
Care to guess what opinion the unpaid russian janny holds?

oh let's then keep the status quo, surely it's better than the alternative even though the people will still suffer consequences either way