Why is the UK like this?

Why is the UK like this?

Attached: 43_poor_North_Europe_700.png (700x887, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ie/maps/@51.772807,1.1023816,3a,75y,0.75h,86.52t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1skYApabk85M6RJSJWyjZXbg!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=kYApabk85M6RJSJWyjZXbg&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=259.514&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
google.ie/maps/@52.407353,16.9777046,3a,75y,334.83h,84.44t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sLHZXsZ2M0LTZH5fJMDxQQQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Capitalism.

Capitalism.

Hmm....

Attached: linn.png (313x929, 47K)

Class society that goes back hundreds of years. So for anglo it's natural that the few privileged live in wealth while the life of a common man is constant struggle.

lack of diversity

all uk GDP comes from bank usury, this wman destroyes real jobs

Attached: tatrea.png (670x324, 266K)

all the jews live in the south

>this is the poorest place in North-Western Europe

every time I compare it I know we will never catch up with the west, never.

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2019.02.10-13-33-46.jpg (1597x762, 988K)

The milk snatcher strikes again.

>only non-British area in the top 10 is Walloon
Of course

Attached: 1399671523118.png (555x407, 28K)

Why is wales so poor

>this is poor

The majority of British people are of low-quality. We're not like Germany or Sweden where almost everyone is hard-working and intelligent.

The lower classes in Britain aren't suited to anything more complex than manual labour. Transitioning the country's employment into mainly tertiary/commercial jobs was a death sentence for them.

don't worry, after Brexit Walloon will take all first 10 places

Wales and the North of England used to be very dependent on Coal Mining and Industry, which has all disappeared over the last few decades. Now the only jobs you can get in these areas pay less than the welfare you'd be entitled to.

thatcher
de-industrialization
centralization of all activity in london
poor quality of primary and professional education
no geographical merit to these territories

>North of England

But the North has plenty of developed cities like Manchester or Liverpool, it shouldn't be poor.

>We're not like Germany or Sweden where almost everyone is hard-working and intelligent.
AHAHAHAHA you should really come and see our lower class. They‘re not better than the chavs in Bongland

Those cities were industrial cities lad. Both of them were also global shipyards.

More ingrained class-based society than other northern European countries, leading to a wider gap between the rich and poor.

Only in East Germany.

Western Germans are all educated, intelligent and good looking, even the blue collar workers.

They used to be industrial, but they've already switched to a service-based economy, especially Manchester. The number of office buildings u/c there is tremendous

Austria and French gypsies are Northern Europe, but not Poland. Top kek. Poland has them all top10 poorest places. Admit it

more importantly, why is wallonia like this?
how are they so trash compared to everyone around them, event the other half of their own country

Flanders really needs to separate from Wallonia.

all regions that were the most industrialized in the 19th century went through a period of economic hardships after the industry collapsed and are stuck in stagnation up to this day

That's why most of England, Wallonia, the Ruhr etc. are so poor.

having seen several towns in rural Wales on google street view (that has mostly 10-year-old photos from that region) I must admit I don't see much poverty there, pretty much every Welsh town is well maintained, cars are rather new, roads are mostly in good condition etc. Maybe the people make little money but they can spend it reasonably.

does that really look anything but poor to you?

Can you compete with this?
google.ie/maps/@51.772807,1.1023816,3a,75y,0.75h,86.52t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1skYApabk85M6RJSJWyjZXbg!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=kYApabk85M6RJSJWyjZXbg&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=259.514&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

This looks fairly rich, as I described in unless "rich" for you means that everyone lives in a golden palace, I don't see anything particularly poor there

wow, what is this, did a tsunami hit this place or what?

but of course, we have places that look as bad or even worse:

google.ie/maps/@52.407353,16.9777046,3a,75y,334.83h,84.44t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sLHZXsZ2M0LTZH5fJMDxQQQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

still, I wouldn't expect that in the UK, unless gypsies live there

Areas that were built on decades of heavy industry with no proper plan on what would come after the coal mining and ship building were essentially left to rot. You get people that had jobs suddenly in heavy industry suddenly have nothing and with no transferable skills you ended up with generational poverty. This was also coupled with 80's Thatcherism that has never really gone away or been challenged so no real effort has been made to rejuvenate these areas. We even had the UN envoy come and tell us that our politics were inflicting serious damage on the populace. Just being from South Wales born into a typical town you can see poverty, never mind going to a city outside of Cardiff.

That does not look fairly rich. Small, bad-looking houses, shitty cars outside etc.

It's a neglected seaside town. There are a few places like that there were built in the 1800's and 1900's as holiday resorts for British people but as cheap air travel came around, people stopped going to them as much so they declined big time. That one is the most deprived one I have seen

>Small, bad-looking houses

Well, therefore most of Norway isn't rich either, most of Norwegians live in small, wooden houses

>shitty cars outside

I don't see particularly shitty cars, just standard middle class cars. Btw, you won't see many expensive cars in Norway either, that's not an indicator of status in the west anymore, people would rather go green, buy smaller cars than sport lavish limousines nowadays.

so basically no one lives there? that's a different thing then, here such poorly looking areas are still inhabited

Didn't know Darmstadt was that rich. Certainly does not look like that

that london is in 1st place tells you all you need to know. the uk is the definition of putting all your eggs in one basket. anything that isn't london or immediately surrounding is a hellscape

Attached: 0001.png (1366x768, 955K)

I'm not saying there are no poor people in Norway, but that neighbourhood is lower class

>poor quality of primary and professional education
wat

You know, even the people in those poor slums have more land than the majority of people in UK.

Some of those gardens are huge.

Lower class doesn't always mean poverty.

>have more land

It's not 14th century anymore, land doesn't matter at all, unless you're so poor so you have to grow vegetables on your own to survive, that's why these people need big yards.