And that's how it's supposed to be <3

and that's how it's supposed to be

Attached: us-germany-flags-heart-450w-733882597.jpg (450x470, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/germany/homesick-for-a-dictatorship-majority-of-eastern-germans-feel-life-better-under-communism-a-634122.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: il_340x270.1120772647_p7e7.jpg (340x270, 18K)

Attached: 42769226_401.png (700x394, 45K)

No, fuck off Cleetus

>that DMG CTRL
kick out that orange and you won't have to make those kinds of shitposts

this isn't political. at least half of the usa doesn't like him either or the other half of the usa
don't be tsundere
he will be gone, don't worry

Attached: 1544229354482.png (463x479, 274K)

When I will see Germany uncucked? I hope it will be in my lifetime

>mudslime hands typed this

No, ahmad.

well you're a pribumi so it's still counts

it's only gonna get worse

pribumi christian tho ;)

XAXAXAXAXA cuck
>"How many Chevrolets do you see in Germany? Not too many, maybe none, you can see nothing over there, it's a one-way street,” Trump said.
>The US president-elect added he is pro-free trade, but not at all costs. “It must be a clever trade for me,” he said.

>To this, Gabriel replied that "the US needs to build better cars."
>The German minister also called for a harder position in trade talks with Trump. "We're not weak and inferior," Gabriel said.

yeah and tons of Germans own iPhones or other US products you retard
why are you seething all the time? I bet you're the same autist who constantly spams these asshurt threads about the EU

>tons of Germans own iPhones
XAXAXAXAAXA cucks

stop occupying my country and keep your materialism out of here you culutreless fucks

Attached: Remagen_enclosure.jpg (614x437, 188K)

*occupies it anyway*

Why do Russians get so scared when Germans and Americans work together?

Attached: 1547779438100.png (800x600, 266K)

It's the other way around, Cleetus. Mutts get scared if we and the russians are working together.

>It's the other way around, Cleetus
No Ivan Muhammad, you are not German and you are scared of American and German partnership.

It's a one-sided love

Attached: file.png (416x840, 80K)

I am german bro and you are in fact scared of a russian german partnership

>I am german bro and you are in fact scared of a russian german partnership
Then why are you so scared of American German partnership?

Only Russians fear it because it would stop Russias control and grip over Europe.

Post your cock to prove that you're German

why would you want patnership with a nation that is a cultureless shithole of capitalists and that has a history of opressing your people?

Alter du bist doch echt das dümmste Vieh unter der Sonne, du Untermenschenamerikaner.

>why would you want patnership with a nation that is a cultureless shithole of capitalists and that has a history of opressing your people?
I know, Russia would be a horrible partner, which is good because you choose right with America

Attached: 1547499238402.jpg (1100x732, 317K)

They don't like you

Der ewige

I love Google translate, it makes pretending to be from another country so much easier.

Es tut mir leid, das zu hören

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (488x550, 35K)

I hope that the next chancellor will throw you guys out of Ramstein.
Yeah, it's totally impossible hat a german could have such an opinion regarding america, espcially if you consider that americans are beloved worldwide lmao

fuck Germans and fuck Germany. We should have poured gasoline on that ant colony of horrid insect people and let it fry; literally no point in letting that failed experiment continue.

>Yeah, it's totally impossible hat a german could have such an opinion regarding america, espcially if you consider that americans are beloved worldwide lmao
A german allying with an American is desperate.
A german allying with a Russian is just stupid.

I refuse to accept that any German would be stupid enough to ally with a country that split their country in 2 and oppressed their capital for 50 years and prefer that to America because they elected an orange russian shill

Germans literally prefer China and Russia over the US. Nobody likes you here

Attached: Reliable Partner.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

7/8th english 1/7th german american

muh ancestry is pure german, muh hitluh

>I refuse to accept that any German would be stupid enough to ally with a country that split their country in 2 and oppressed their capital for 50 years
Then why should we ally the US?

Why do Germans have a stick up their asses? You make franch people look less smug.

Ich mag dich

Attached: 1546372914986.png (1018x763, 204K)

at least they liberated us from an actual opressor

Attached: 1280px-1839_Krafft_Siegesmeldung_nach_der_Schlacht_bei_Leipzig_1813_anagoria.jpg (1280x853, 237K)

>Then why should we ally the US?
Russia has been actively undermining the EU since it's creation and is a lot closer to you.

Germany doesn't have to ally with anyone the EU is strong enough to take care of it's self and that would literally be the most helpful thing for the US as a counter balance to Russia(so the US can focus it's military and efforts in asia)

>Implying America cares about Europe
Americans are straight out subhumans who should be purged from the earth and most of the world shares this view. I am looking forward when China is going to replace you.
China is fcking based and redpilled, Russia is a reliable partner and Americans are retards who can't even point out their own country on a map.

Let me guess,
"It's actually a bit shocking" ?

Attached: its-actually-a-bit-shocking-coming-to-bavaria-i-thought-32545167.png (499x272, 164K)

You literally destroyed their chances of freeing themselves from kike murderous tyrants.

real germans shit on the US....on any angloid desu

>implying that the EU should continue to exist

>at least they liberated us from an actual opressor

Attached: Berlin wall.jpg (470x700, 60K)

>implying that the EU should continue to exist
Jesus christ Ivan you aren't even trying anymore.

Attached: 1547482297074.jpg (960x678, 586K)

greatest ally

>implying that the EU is a bad thing

>I-I-I-Ivan!!!1
lol
Germans genuinely dislike America and every survey confirms that. Don't be sad

Attached: Folie12_f02ea7.png (1280x720, 57K)

spiegel.de/international/germany/homesick-for-a-dictatorship-majority-of-eastern-germans-feel-life-better-under-communism-a-634122.html
the GDR was literally the last country that deserved call itself german

it is

Attached: DeXVBuVWsAECdrn.jpg (1200x900, 228K)

I like white Americans, esp. those with German ancestry. They are like a parallel version of us.

Then leave and watch how your country tears itself up

White Americans are the worst. The are the ignorant super patriotic type that support the aggressive foreign policy

i voted for it in 2015 your argument is invalid
now, i'm gonna watch it rot from the inside

lol

it is.

Attached: tusk.jpg (664x464, 31K)

"What's zee matter, Hans? Don't like your amerikanisch brüder?"

Attached: oktoberfest-zinzinnati-cincinnati-oh.jpg (2048x1382, 340K)

I like American people, but I don't like that your government tries to keep us down

Do es your wives boyfriend know that you are posting on Jow Forums?

do you even know how germans look like?

Attached: Germany8.jpg (300x400, 15K)

Can someone explain this delusion some US posters here have?
>everyone who dislikes the USA and/ or its citizen is Russian or Muslim

i am not married

Brown and short?

it's okay though, the amerikan government keeps americans down too.

since the cold war, usa has come down with a terrible case of soviet syndrome.

poor usa

Attached: lenin statue in US.jpg (263x192, 14K)

>I like Americans
That's... A first?

at least american people can vote for their leaders
As a German, I never voted for american president yet I am influenced by his decisions

>he is implying that voting matters

unless the voting is done with pic related, sorry to break the sad jews news to you,usa is a dictatorship.

Attached: ak-47.jpg (650x433, 24K)

How influential is a president decision on Germany?

DAS BURGER IS KEEPING THE GERMAN MAN DOWN

Very influential. Germany as an exporting nation is dependent on the free maritime trade which is ensured by USA, so at the end of the day, USA is willing to make Germany do anything

lol it's the retarded greece that doesn't understand how vital the EU is to europes future. no thanks to being dominated by america/china you dumb cuck. just pay your fucking debts and move on

Attached: 1521999335834.png (1603x901, 410K)

has any of Trump's decision (beside anything related to the Russian oil pipe) affected Germany?

why do people believe this meme? do you guys really think that without the US navy that pirates will spring up everywhere and destroy maritime trade?

Even the Greeks stopped hating the EU a little bit.

No

Attached: twitter-icelands-pm-on-eu-vs-uk-01.jpg (600x290, 106K)

So far, not really, as far as I can tell.
But Trump being so open about it opened my eyes for the influence USA has over Germany

shhhhhhhh

who will ram merchant vessels in the middle of the ocean if not the american navy
Ohh no...not iceland. It's over boys, pack it in.

...anything huh...
*unzips*

Attached: 1548703543100-01.jpg (325x362, 31K)

That was the case before pax americana and pax britannia

but it isn't

Attached: 1547816250310.jpg (723x1024, 117K)

UK left and both France and Italy are going to shit

Just outfit your merchant ship with a torpedo or two. Pirates are usually in shitty little inflatable rafts. I think samsung even makes auto-turrents that can automatically aim, fire and destroy any target within 1km. Just put 1-2 on your boat.

this

Attached: Anti-anglo alliance.png (354x500, 386K)

both "countries" are shitty kike outposts that are nothing more than collections of people ruled by big business/jews

none of it matters. humans enjoy enslavement

UK's "leaving" is the absolute guarantee no other EU nation will ever consider it lmao. I mean i've posted proof of pro-EU sentiment following Brexit increasing multiple times, even in your meme country. The EU will outlast all of us or Europe it self will be destroyed. It's one or the other. The EU makes it or we become vassals of china / usa.

Attached: 1527515565818.png (1440x435, 78K)

the fuck? before those two we didn't even have a fucking internal combustion engine. modern technology like freighters, gps and wireless communications have all but eradicated piracy. the only place it is left prevalent is the horn of Africa because Somalia can't get their shit together to police their borders. modern day maritime piracy is rare because technology has made it harder.

>both "countries" are shitty kike outposts
>Check flag
oh you...

Attached: 1547210437265.png (1570x859, 1.15M)

not if the pirates are supported by a country
without american hegemonial power, would start to collect tolls from nearby water, which would be very bad for germany

Attached: thumbs_b_c_bd5afb738c101d363f1a89eeed9be419.jpg (794x486, 58K)

Heavy doubt. The only nations with the firepower to do this are china and some arab countries. None of which would pull that bullshit because of their dependence on int. trade. Your hypothesis is ludicrous. Provide proof or fuck off.

>will ever consider it
Says you
>pro-EU sentiment following Brexit increasing
It's the eu terror campaign against the UK
people will be brought back to their senses soon enough by reality. Notice how pre Brexit some of the most anti eu countries are the richest ones.

>It's the eu terror campaign against the UK
>Doing the exact thing that is written in the EU constitution is a terror campaign
lmao get the fuck out of here retard. The EU hasn't budged a single millimeter and explained in plain words exactly what Brexit would entail. The UK chose to ignore it (or lie about it) pic related. Now fuck off

Attached: 1538289878678.jpg (1199x674, 162K)

you're no different

Not surprised to see Germans in love with the BBC

Yes actually you dumbtard.

Yes yes the jews are in control of everything white genocide 1488 sieg higel mien comfy chair black people are evil asians are based poland is redpilled.

did i cover all the bases? good, now fuck off back to your containment board you cringy underage Jow Forumsphase faggot

Attached: 1523448489900.jpg (1200x1060, 154K)

Think again nigger

Attached: SS VLAANDEREN.jpg (1250x660, 619K)