How would your family feel if you brought home a Persian girl?

How would your family feel if you brought home a Persian girl?

Attached: FVkaAJ93.jpg (640x799, 59K)

yeah they'd be happy if I brought home a girl

Thing is I am that darkie myself.

They'd be ok with it. But I already have an Iraqi gf that looks like this but younger and lighter skin

Attached: Xe3.jpg (1063x943, 234K)

They would cheer I am continuing the eternal line of my ancestors and prolonging my Sarmatian bloodline rather than marrying some wh*Toid skank from the west.

Our wedding would involve sacrificing 1000 wh*Te children to the glory of Ahura Mazda.

Attached: e1c20e60f45b97e4ef708d4beb490582cde45dd87e327fdc14686ea4229f170c.jpg (2888x2880, 492K)

BASED

how do you find and get one
dutch men must feel so lucky

arabian girls are cute as hell when you remove the jihab or whatever it's called

It's not common. We met in university and she's originally from Germany near the Dutch border. She grew up in England however so we mainly speak English in our relationship.

She's not religious and her family isn't either for the most part. No one in her family wears a veil/hijab and she doesn't either.

nothing they would think she is tunisian

It will never happen because I don't like brown women.
I only like white women.

Only kind of shitskin my parents would somewhat accept.

My mother hates all non-whites, but my dad has a real hard on for Iran in general

Isn't "Persia" that one guy from civ 6?

Attached: not bait.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

Happy, as long as she wasn't religious or her family is.

t. Iranian

Mom hates Islam etc...so dating other MENA people is a no no unless they're similat

>water is wet

She looks like another Latina. So it would be totally fine by me.

TFw no persian wife that is super sexy and hot and has to wear burqa because she is too eye pleasing.

It will never happen.
I don't like brown women.
Only white women .

>You FINALLY got a gf user. All this time we thought you were gay!

Attached: AA1DA2C6-1593-4207-BF6E-45E619A66481.jpg (793x786, 54K)

My ex was Parsi

good job m8

She looks like shit. Not worth it throwing your genes away with an uggo. At least get a high quality brownie.