Wow... my ancestors did this?!

Attached: ZwxP4(2).jpg (2284x1503, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYwAXtVTSwI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jaffa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. You shoud be proud.

You ancestors were then goat herders in north Africa, Ahmed.

literally the least inspired reply I've ever seen, why are poles constantly butthurt?

Nothing else to do in Poland

So funny

If you are Italian, yes.

this but unironically

Attached: fft.jpg (596x549, 38K)

Under the direction of an Italian, yes.

I'm sorry, but Corsica is French.

As a French you're technically more related to gallo-roman serfs of the Frankish master race. Franks developed into some crypto-german upper class that wouldn't really intermarry with the lowly meds.

>le epic ruling class meme

Why are you so butthurt and unable to take banter?

it was really shitty "banter" t.b.h.

Napoleon was born to Italian parents and spoke with an Italian accent his entire life. He is ethnically Italian, and he, just like his ancestors before him came in and conquered Gaul without a sweat. The Gallic peasants had no choice but to return to their servile instincts to serve their Roman overlords as they have for centuries.

The descendants of Normans to this day hold 66% of the land in the UK, almost 100 years after the last battle.
It was the same in France it was run by influential families with Frankish backgrounds, used Frankish names and and married members of other Frankish families to keep the assets together. This became the French aristocracy, the famous blue bloods, so proud of their pale Germanic skin that you could see the blue veins trough it, in stark contrast to their filthy and mud skinned gallo-roman serfs.

Such a shame Napoleon decided to invade Russia. Maybe it would have lasted a bit longer if he chose not to.

>1000 years after the last battle.

Definitely all those "slavshit" banters are better.

based

Based Portugal outside of the allies line

Same with Hitler. Russians always have to ruin everything don't they?

There were Franks of all classes and trades, from farmers to kings. You just don't hear of the former because well, they were farmers.

The frenchman fears Portugal

Attached: Europe_under_Nazi_domination.png (300x275, 84K)

>the French Revolution was an uprising of native Gauls against their Teutonic oppressors
Based.

I wonder what is worse, having North African ancestors or Polish ancestors...

Attached: 1325790045578.jpg (598x521, 34K)

He was born to Corsican parents and spoke with a Corsican accent. Corsicans are sufficiently distant from mainland Italians to not be considered Italian; furthermore, taking Italian military history into consideration, it becomes obvious that they are completely unable to produce decent generals. One could argue that Corsicans are the true descendants of the Romans, while Italians descend from later Arabic and Germanic invaders, explaining their ineptitude.

Dunno. You may ask this lass.

Attached: 441px-Marie_Curie_c1920.jpg (441x599, 44K)

Who achieved less than her husband?

*says no to Nappy*

youtube.com/watch?v=mYwAXtVTSwI

Attached: 200px-Cacadore_leichte_Infanterie.jpg (200x413, 23K)

Were your ancestors ants?

Can't wait for the next partition of Poland tbqhwyl

>so proud of their pale Germanic skin that you could see the blue veins trough it
So...I'm a dutch, now?

What?

Attached: 1526661300873.jpg (612x612, 54K)

>still couldn't take the channel islands

Attached: 0D155EDFB45E481F98B6F40614B1B69B.png (680x581, 182K)

Polish>French>North African

Unless you're cuck and like bbc

More like French>Polish>Nafri

Did what? For short time occupied part of Europe and killed many people? Do you want to apologize for that?

No, actually kinda proud of it. I hate you other Europeans.

How about you hohols apologize for the killings in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia?

give reparations!!!!!

Attached: Angry_German_Kid.jpg (800x450, 30K)

Attached: Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png (2534x1540, 357K)

Wow my ancestors did this?

Attached: 632px-Slavic_tribes_in_the_7th_to_9th_century.jpg (632x600, 115K)

Wow... my ancestors undid this?!

Their flag has the red bottom stripe of butthurtedness. It's out of their control.

Fuck you, Portugal, you're OP af

Truly, the master race.

It's our fate in Western Europe to be the weird one. We're only ever good at anything when everything else is shit, and vice-versa.

That's a pretty neat song, and I don't really like Amália that much.

Really like the lyrics.

Actually, MY ancestors

Attached: 1547090986443.jpg (1024x519, 50K)

WOW!

thats like. RACIST! tfw romans got to choose women from all the countries round.

DAMn, i want multiple foreign wives!

Wow... my ancestors did this?

Attached: 17.jpg (700x717, 247K)

Stop showing this, this is depressing.

>ayo lemme just paint shit green wherever I like
gtfo my cunt you pigdog

T-They're f-fast!

Attached: capacaravelas.jpg (814x669, 269K)

You can as well wait the EU fall apart and get gangbanged by Russians

If that happens you will also get raped

How? It's not just a 1 milion people "country". It has army while nothing to offer back. Poland is just not worth the fatigue for Russians. But fake countries like Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia will cease to exist the day the EU falls apart

Also, neither Russia nor Germany was never able to fight as alone. Russia tried once and we got right to Moscow.

lol

>Russia nor Germany was never able to fight as alone.
?

He probably means that Russia and Germany actually never defeated us in a 1:1 war, only when they took part in a gangbang.

Which technically isn't true. Germany under Barbarossa defeated us in 1140s.

us*

>Also, neither Russia nor Germany was never able to fight as alone. Russia tried once and we got right to Moscow.
>Russo-Polish War (1654–1667)
nice try, Mateusz

That was part of the Deluge, Ivan. Polish heartlands were occupied by Sweden and Brandenburg.

Attached: Rzeczpospolita_Potop.png (2000x1568, 277K)

and 1612 was then we didnt have a tsar.

Not to mention we lost only because of corrupted nobility, they literally let Swedes go down the river

Wladyslaw Waza was your rightful tsar, you rebel scum.

what a funny pshek.

Attached: 1490789565.jpg (612x612, 91K)

>then we didnt have a tsar.

So, Russia can't work without someone holding a boot at their neck?

based and truthpilled

>so proud of their pale Germanic skin

So am I (a Romanian) actually Norwegian now?

wrong, Corsica was as italian as any other italian island at the time, their official language was italian and Pasquale Paoli advocated for italian unification

>didnt have a government
>didnt have an one army
>country in anarchy
>RUSSIAN NEED A BOOOT AT THEIR NECK!!!!! POLAND MORZE DE MORZE!!!
Why polaks are so stupid? No wonder how you lost everything to your neighbors.

You rutinously invaded us during our interregnums and we never collapsed to such a degree. It turns out the state can function even without the main guy at the helm.

Try harder.

calm your tits, northern italians are still pure

today i will remind them

Attached: 6.jpg (940x1203, 403K)

And Napoleon ended up opposing Paoli when he became a revolutionary. Completely based & un-Italian.

So when will Germany take over their old Prussia land again?

wow, my ancestors did THIS

Attached: 1549031839300.jpg (2048x2732, 386K)

We should have reached an agreement tbqh... for all the help you gave them, Brits still fucked you over in 1890.

they've always been very tsundere

Attached: 48.png (1128x1220, 106K)

"blue blood" as an expression first appeared in the Iberian peninsula during the reconquista. The germanic nobles of the northern kingdoms would lift up their sleeves and show their pale skin as proof that they had no moor blood.

That was never a thing in France, I don't know what he's smoking

now,what would've happen if instead of russia napoleon would attack ottoman empire

based
you've learnt burgerposting well, young Poland

depends if Austria, Prussia etc would join him
without allies France would overstretch itself, UK would heavily support the Ottomans, French army would get bogged down and the continental "allies" of France would probably revolt like they did after the failed invasion of Russia

We would have curbstomped them. Just look at the Egyptian campaign, we disproportionately killed roaches despite being outnumbered most of the time.

Attached: 1545126530809.png (314x613, 191K)

>2 killed
>6000 killed
based frogs.

France would become a shithole 200 years earlier

Why diood you have to side with bad guys, Portugal ?
Why won't you let us have nice things ?
Look at this Anglo world you've helped create,
O L H A R
It didn't have to be like this.

Attached: 1536085515599.jpg (437x431, 23K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jaffa
>Bonaparte no longer wished to honour the promises of his step son Eugène de Beauharnais that prisoners' lives would be spared and ordered that a large part of the Ottoman prisoners (according to some sources around 2,440, according to others 4,100[1] up to 7,000), most of them Albanians, be executed[2] by being shot or stabbed to death with bayonets.
We were crazy then tbqh

I remember someone backstabbed their ally though

Attached: 1280px-El_dos_de_mayo_de_1808_en_Madrid_rdit.jpg (1280x990, 334K)

>Hey Portugal, we just turned on Spain, conquered them and placed a king of our dynasty on their throne for no reason at all, and we need you to join our blockade against Britain. Do we have a deal?

Attached: ギアス.png (600x600, 215K)

>I remember someone backstabbed their ally though
Probably Perfidious Albion.
That's what they do.

a lot of italians opposed the italian unification, not an argument

>and its allies
far less impressive than actual empires

under these map rules, for today's united states you'd have an outline outside of the entire world minus north korea/russia/cuba

The rest of the world is already aware of this, America.
You're considered a superpower for a reason.