One thing about your country that makes you rage?

One thing about your country that makes you rage?

Attached: 1548468241089.png (576x590, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greece.greekreporter.com/2015/08/11/greeces-history-of-loans-since-1824/
youtube.com/watch?v=VhtYYjV6ITs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My country.

Its location, only ausfags have it worse and im sending my prayers to them.

Argentina: Argentina itself.

>only ausfags have it worse

Attached: 1549536771292.png (300x300, 71K)

The fact it's still not Serbian

All of our major cities are filled with niggers and spics

Driving license are so fucking expensive. Most french users here got their in 1980, they can't relate.

lucky

Attached: n-1.jpg (994x994, 104K)

The Dutch are dishonest to the point where they'll brag about being honest

greek govs & lending & paying them back.

Sauce: greece.greekreporter.com/2015/08/11/greeces-history-of-loans-since-1824/

Whites are still the majority, and still control everything.

collective autism

People.

We're as divided as we have ever been politically

How is that lucky

>Whites are still the majority
Not anymore, american kids are majority non-white. And that's a good thing

We live to deceive each other and we would gladly make our economy collapse in the future just to evade €50 today

Gays are legal.

Muslims. Not all of them but the asshole ones. Many are actually nice people.
They ruin everything. That and feminists and vegans.

This is pretty retarded since everyone is segregated here anyways and we're all the majority in our own neighborhoods. I don't know what person is stupid enough to raise kids in a majority non-white neighborhood.

join the club.

Freaking blacks and liberals ruining everything with sjw degeneracy -_-
Ugh...can you imagine what would have been

Ch*Nk

I am constipated

>Not all of them but the asshole ones.

Their religion is literal garbage, not matter how "nice" they are they snap sooner or later.

kangaroo punch

What is there not to make me rage ?

Systembolaget, the only alcohol store in the country. They suck.

Swedes are naturally submissive and allow criminals or assholes to get away with their misdeeds.

A woman was raped? The rapist didn't understand that consent is a thing!

A kid is being bullied? Well the bully has a bad family so he's true victim!

Granny and child were run over by a car? Well the driver was drunk and not responsible for his actions!

Goebbels said it best, Swedes look "Aryan" on the outside but are Jewish within. Goebbels was still mistaken, Swedes are not Jewish on the inside, they're just themselves.

It's being ruled by another country

I'm talking about absolute numbers. Whites are no longer the majority among american kids

But this is a good thing, its 2019 and its time to realize criminals are the true victims in our current society. Next time maybe dont be so prejudiced and there wouldnt be so many criminals.

This is what makes me rage about the UK too

Car insurance price

Yeah I get that but we will still be the majority in northern states.

Africa tier wages.

Attached: 1517444017344.png (656x972, 60K)

haaha av allt som pågår i sverige så e detta ditt problem.. peak prioritering my guy.
Antar att med allt som händer här så e det inte så konstigt att prion skiftar

Attached: 1383769006566.gif (300x200, 903K)

poles be like puciaf qahd8q wirnqjrq soqbqidqm qlehqirj uifmwe equdoq eueirjwwjr

>taxes are sky high
>country is full of hivemind welfarebabbies that will ree if useless social services that only increase our debt are abolished that they'd never even heard of before
>bend over backwards for migrants
>rural retard meme is painfully real
>snobby urban retard meme is painfully real
>all political parties are full of slimeball faggots who constantly try to stab each other in the back
>overpaid president

They are worth more than whites americans

americans be like

Attached: 1486827382776.png (800x1012, 263K)

Det är ju på grund av allt skit man behöver alkoholen! Och sen måste man passa tider och betala överpriser hos systemet. Fy fan.

Government, people, how houses and streest look, everybody's perspectives

>Shit wheather majority of the year
>Kindergarten state were everyone trust politicians and see them as kind off like kindergarten teachers. The state takes care of us and tells us what you can and can't do.
>Retarded judicial system
>High taxes
>Everything is expensive af
>Self-righteous NPC people that can't think objectively at all
>Everyone always stating Sweden is one of the best coutnries if the world if you say something negative
>Retarded system where people can't get fired from their job. Even if they barely do shit or come in late/call in sick
>Public transport and roads are eastern european tier
>nothing to do

I could go on...

Brexitmongs are actually the worst.

How are Dutch dishonest?

The job system is like that here for government jobs because of the union. My friend works for the post office which is a government job and people will smoke weed, jack off, sit on their phone, and never get fired. Any other job people would instantly get fired.

Jealousy-fuelled corruption. We can't see anyone doing better than us without assuming they're somehow cheating, prompting us to cheat and create a never-ending cycle of smartarsery and disloyalty holding this beautiful country back in every possible way.

Lol, I have an Algerian friend that has also lived in France and is very very racist to everyone except whites, he always talks about how Moroccans, Blacks, Hispanics, and Chinese are subhumans and how Algerians are white and superior

niggers
stupid people
government-honeys

My parents. They're Korean immigrants and raised me in an 80% black area in the South. My stuff was always stolen, I got raped, black kids would always fight at school etc.

Not violent enough

I'm pretty against the EU and is critical to it but I don't understand at all why a lot of brits want a no deal brexit.

Seems completely retarded and nothing what the people supporting brexit said that they wanted before the vote.

The usual fake friendliness, fake promises etc. that you would see in most of the western world, except they pretend they're not guilty of it

Haha precis det jag menade!
jag e glad att Alkohol inte e min favor..
fuck det e jag inte alls allt annat e olagligt här AAAHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: shit.gif (500x366, 474K)

Thing is here most jobs are like that actually. For example someone that works at Mcdonald's has a contract of 6 months were they are allowed to instantly fire you but after those 6 months they can't do shit.

The economy being based on tourism

Staying too late at night and waking up late also. People here routinely get dinner at 10pm, wake up at 9am, party until 6am. Fucking sucks.

People are thick and don't believe they will be affected by the economy being fucked. It's honestly tragic how easily people can be manipulated. We have working class people here who would never vote for the conservatives after what they did with Thatcher now voting to turn Britain into an ultra liberal free market cold Singapore just to 'rub it int he faces of the elite' it's a absolute state.

Yeah, I studied a semester in the Netherlands and I noticed Dutch people loved to bring up that they are very blunt but I didn't notice a difference

tell him he is not white

Poor "people" asking for more money.

We don't have enough coast yet
Also no Amazon warehouse

The. Fucking. PAPERWORK.

Our true problem is that 90% of this cunt is sub 80 IQ retards with narcissistic tendencies and the other 10% have the common sense to leave.

Attached: justintrudeau222.jpg (2000x1000, 384K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VhtYYjV6ITs

Whenever I look at British newspaper comment section the most thumbed up comment is always something like "We voted out and out means out, no deal best deal. The UK will trade with USA, Japan and Australia instead."

But when they get the question to explain why they want out and what is the EU they can't explain shit, They also don't udnerstand trading with countries much further away is worse for the economy. I'm honestly amazed by these people but like I said I also find ultra pro EU people to be the same but not in this way. Especially since Brexit is happening.

49.6% average tax and contribution burden. Switzerland has less than 30% and they have a better quality of life than we do.

>I got raped
are you a grill?

>USA, Japan, and Australia

We didn't want to trade with you anyway

Attached: FirstRashCutworm-small.gif (500x357, 1.21M)

>I got raped,

if girl, post tits or gtfo

if male, just gtfo... you are a bitch and will get no sympathy here

>very ugly to the point even we make fun of ourselves
>all finns are depressed and suicidal
>all finns are alcoholics
>literally 0 achviements and no history at all
>cumrag for sweden, yes for SWEDEN for 700 years and then russians
>swedes had to civilize us because we were literal cavemen
>high point of finnish history: losing a war against russians
>despite the good education memes, we are very stupid
>finnish weekend: 3 days of drinking beer and booze and then to work on monday to plan our suicide
>high unemployement rates and GDP keeps falling as we speak
>no place in europe, as we aren't nordic, baltic, slavic or germanic
>even our neighbor countries find finns as disgusting hobos
>literal mongols
>proudest moments in the past 30 years were 2 gold medals from ice hockey and we still keep bragging about it and making documentaries and movies about those victories
>finns are the biggest attentionwhores on internet
>there's a good reason for why so many finns use imageboards. they want attention and mentionings, because that is the only thing left of what gives them joy
>finns bully swedes on internet 24/7 because they are jealous of them and they want their attention. when a swede replies to finn, finns feel more nordic and happy to he noticed by superior beings
>finns post mongol memes out of anger, not because they like them. they actually hate them but have no other choice. all finns want to be like scandis

How did Funland even become first world