You only praise China because you hate the US

You only praise China because you hate the US.

If US was underdog, you would root for us.

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-193757_Instagram.jpg (1080x581, 172K)

I hate the US because its a Republic.

I hate China, I don't consider them to be humans.

that's how shit works

I don't love any country.
But I don't hate any people in other country.

Since when there is anybody praising China? Heck, the usual consensus is that they're even worse.

>russian autist
>hungarian autist
>greek mega autist
Rangeban for eastern "yuros" when?

I hate the US, but it's the lesser of two evils. I'd never support a country that needs to ban Winnie the Pooh and Peppa Pig to retain its influence on the population.

Don't forget Portuguese(formerly Spanish) autist

Both are equally evil.

You are the only country allowed to talk shit about the US, mr nookie dookie 2 bomb atomic guy

Perhaps. But you don't make History whit "if"s and" maybe"s

Soy tan narigon como vos ¡Espert 2019!

I don't hate any country because I'm not a xenophobe but the former's foreign policy seems worse to me. China is not the one that's been using countries, starting wars and pushing for could for decades on countries that don't cater to their financial interests.

Attached: quote-some-foreigners-with-full-bellies-and-nothing-better-to-do-engage-in-finger-pointing-xi-jinpin (850x400, 89K)

Invading*, not using
Coups*, not could

They haven't been in power long enough, and even now they're using African countries and building military bases in other countries

firm but fair

Attached: quote-nba-games-are-exciting-to-watch-and-have-global-appeal-they-are-very-popular-in-china-xi-jinpi (850x400, 74K)

I hate them both

chinks are literally using africans as cheap labor and no one bats an eye

anda quedante ahi porque tu mierda de candidado no va a ganar jaja

You may like Chinese culture or you may not like it, but they at least have their own unique culture and their own civilization. USA on the other hand is not even a real nation, and they don't belong to the Western world or European civilization. USA is just a non-nation created for merely economic reasons by freemasons and traitors with the human scum that nobody wanted in Europe, Asia and more recently Latin America, plus some Negro slaves descendants who are nowadays the dominant culture among Amerifat youth of any race.

Attached: SH-P1.jpg (608x572, 134K)

what they're there for though innit

Are you claiming China's sole purpose today isn't for economic reasons? China's """culture""" hasn't been a real thing in the country for years

>invading
Tibet, Vietnam, Kashmir, even the Soviets.

>If US was underdog, you would root for us.

I think you are already the underdog.

>monarchy
>good

We already hate China. We just hate you more.

The atomic bombings were entirely justified

lmao

Would you rather millions die or a hundred thousand?

I'd rather Americans over civilians

>China is not the one that's been using countries
except that's fucking wrong
they've beeing loan sharking countries in order to seize their ports when they can't pay back

Attached: chink economy lol 2.png (812x133, 18K)

they were
initial both civilian and active duty personel casulites were estimated to be 10 millions if the invasion of Japan happaned

you're either jap yourself or you've fallen for the jap propaganda playing victim like always