How come Malaysians, Indonesians, Turks...

How come Malaysians, Indonesians, Turks, Albanians and Bosnians aren't that prone to fundamentalist radicalization while relatively many middle easterners, pakis and north africans are?

Attached: 1465320439460_6.jpg (419x419, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVBou6cAbf0
en.protothema.gr/bosnia-a-safe-haven-for-isis-fighters-special-investigative-piece-by-the-daily-caller/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wealth basically

ar*bs

there has been more radicals in bosnia and such than MENA countries like oman, morocco, jordan and such.

Turkey is a nationalist strong power, they didn't need to resort to terrorism like weak middle eastern countries.

Also radicals in middle east are the results of the israel and american wars. (duh) The US nor israel didn't attack malaysia, turkey, indonesia and such.

low test

because we arent arabs. i also dont blame arabs for acting that way. americans did some really sick shit to iraq back in the day.

stronger national identity

If amerisharts invaded my country, created and supported Israel on my homeland, support the genocide of my people, do CIA backed coups to remove the democratically elected president of my country and support every single militant group which slaugthers everyone in their path then I would go radical too, but this is something pathetic eurofags will never understand

Based.

What do you? They only brought democracy there.

Attached: 1418111562450_medium_110806_190330_202303_nyde145_.jpg (638x551, 47K)

Based.

Its in the climate
No hot desert = not hot headed mentality

I agree, but
>demanding gibs from us while you ree at us at the same time

>Malaysians
Hehehe...

This

Better question: how come I want to fuck Sento senseless so much?

>and Bosnians

youtube.com/watch?v=GVBou6cAbf0

Attached: bosnia isis village.jpg (750x533, 151K)

Euroscum fucked up S.E.Asia, partitioned Albania and Turkey, and let a genocide happen in Bosnia. Don't let them get off free for their crimes

en.protothema.gr/bosnia-a-safe-haven-for-isis-fighters-special-investigative-piece-by-the-daily-caller/

Attached: bos[1].jpg (696x343, 31K)

why shouldn't the Europeans just gun all refugees down at the borders?

It's mostly America's mess, not theirs.

>north africans