Why do they poison Europe with their shitty low-quality grocery products?

Why do they poison Europe with their shitty low-quality grocery products?

Attached: 3552-004-D849A1D3(2).jpg (404x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBu6UyzPdHA
politico.eu/article/cleaning-up-a-rotten-meat-industry/
politico.eu/article/unsafe-polish-meat-exported-to-12-eu-countries/
dw.com/en/german-supermarkets-ban-dutch-eggs-over-poison-scare/a-39956807
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are not based

They would cry genocide and shit if they were not given babysit rules

Very true. The pole does not know of any quality control or sanitation standards. He will mass produce the lowest possible quality product and shove as much of it into Europe as possible. A fair warning to anyone in the European Union to avoid p*lish products. Just from smelling you can see the cancerogen filled industrial slop that they put into their products.

To slowly kill you all wh*toids.

The pole live to kill and destroy

Lol Jonas. Tell your countrymen to slop flooding Suwalki for their grocery shopping.

Just don't buy them.

Guilty as charged. I was in Suvalkai a few weeks ago. Damn that's some cheap shit...

Shit being the key word

In all seriousness, this is the road taken by many countries that later became industrial superpowers. Both in groceries and non-perishable industries.

Few know today, but in late 19th and early 20th centuries it was Germany who flooded the world with mass produced stuff of often shit quality. After WW2 this was Japan (which for few decades was synonymous with poorly made stuff) and a little later Korea. Now it's us and to a much bigger degree China. In fact this allows to accumulate the capital and know how needed before the leap into mass producing goods of higher quality.

Bad excuse dude

>
Imagine being so butthurt you make a separate thread when your bait gets no replies.

Kek. He must have been cucked by a Polish dude.

Or do what we did and dismantle all the communist factories then sit on your ass.

A Polish guy stole my car and then the idiot tried to sell it to me. He's doing time in Swiss prison now with his father and brothers.

AЗAХAХA BASED APTECHKA

for profit youtube.com/watch?v=QBu6UyzPdHA

Never heard of a single polish grocery

Пpивeт ёжик, чe в гocти нe зaхoдишь?

and my dad works for nintendo

So, what was her name?

>superpower by 2030
cut down on the vodka kowalski

Chevrolet Camaro :(
Poor thing

Attached: 1549018334493.png (993x764, 296K)

>Swiss prison
so essentially he now just has a comfy state-subsidised apartment with a PlayStation and comfy bed
what a Chad

nowt wrong wi skleps lads.

It could happen in every country and probably happens, just our sanitary inspection works well here and doesn't try to hide anything.

Europe ate this meat for years and no one got poisoned so it's not a big deal btw.

And if you choose the cheapest meat, you can't expect high quality.

who the fuck even buys polish products?

>article from 2005 about rotten Polish food exports
politico.eu/article/cleaning-up-a-rotten-meat-industry/
>article from 2019
politico.eu/article/unsafe-polish-meat-exported-to-12-eu-countries/
It seems like nothing has changed desu?
How many billions more does the EU have to "invest" into Poland before Polish food stops killing Europeans?

We do. Belgian beer is shit by the way

>butthurt at Poland thread #342345: this time it's a swiss flag edition

Attached: 1443808179896.png (342x245, 66K)

dw.com/en/german-supermarkets-ban-dutch-eggs-over-poison-scare/a-39956807

did you also hate on the Netherlands when it happened or you just went on like "well, shit happens, but I still like the Netherlands because they're a first world country and this infrigement of sanitary rules was an exception" while when something like that happens in Poland it's always "oh, these savage slavic eastern european communists, i knew we can't trust them"

>The Dutch food safety board was tipped off last November about the use of fipronil on factory farms.
>However, the board did nothing with the tip and did not take any action until it received a second tip-off from Belgium in July this year.
Remember kids: It's was okay for them to do this because they are not poor.

>Belgian beer is shit by the way
t. pleb

Attached: Belgian Beers.jpg (736x552, 94K)

Lol, butthurt.

Your chocolate and cheese are even worse.

But polish products only became literal poison after they turned away from communism.

>whataboutism
Why do poles never owe up to their wrongdoings and never fix their problems as a result?
Why is it always about deflecting?

before that no one in the west could eat them so how could you know

because we want to be like westerners

>never fix their problems as a result?

Why don't you do just a basic fact checking? We literally lock up people responsible for that stuff.

to kill whitey

WAKANDOWICE FOREVER

our biggest brewer sells more liters a year than coca cola and pepsi combined
it's not butthurt but an objective fact that the world prefers our beers

Attached: ab inbev.png (1200x524, 107K)

May be I am wrong.
I have tried only Willinbrau to be honest and it was just like water. No taste, nothing, just water.

And China likely sells more of their toxic plastic toys than all other countries combined. That still doesn't make them good.

Your company? Are you sure?
>AB InBev was formed following the acquisition of American brewer Anheuser-Busch by Belgian-Brazilian brewer InBev, which is a merger of AmBev and Interbrew.

Meanwhile in reality it's the eternal westerner who floods us with their shitty products.

Ofc. who needs some shitty european beer if there is Baltica 9.

Yet nothing has changed in 15 years

I know you are memeing but I prefer german beer and Hoegaarden

>I prefer german beer and Hoegaarden
National traitor

Attached: solov.png (600x400, 147K)

Yeah I'm sure they don't sell the same shit as here, they probably run an extra production line just so they can make a worse quality product especially for you and for noone else in the world.

> people still keep committing crimes

Wow,what a genius observer!

There were studies that confirmed that they actually do that.

try some of our trappisten

HQ is in Leuven, Belgium and largest shareholders are 3 very rich belgian families (de Mévius, Van Damme and Spoelberch)
de Mévius is the smallest of the 3 and holds 17% of AB Inbev voting shares the other 2 hold even more shares
so yeah it's Belgian since the majority of voting rights are owned by 3 Belgian families

This is true for Russia though. I swear you.

I am here for disscusing belgian beer not 2ch memes sorry

I drink this all the time and use it to mix with my Vodka. I know it's shit but I love it. Based Poland.

Attached: ShotType1_540x540.jpg (540x540, 56K)

Poland produces a lot of food products. Scandals happen. Bad guys should end up in prison, norms and control system should be evaluated. Honestly, what recently happened was aweful, and we are going to pay for it. But at least no one died. Some other countries had worst food standart violations in very recent years. Even with fatalities.

Thank you I will try! And Brugge is awesome..

Hm, i got, we don't have not local products almost.
maybe expensive cheeses and vines.

Ah, nevermind, just joke not a political baiting.

Visit /rub/ we need quality posters there

>people
*Poles
Poles are still committing crimes

The Swiss are comitting crimes.

You're sending low qualitity posionous food with palm oil so people here do not treat you as civilized human beings and sell the lower quality products as they see it as a norm in west so they think that nobody will notice.

Same. Most stuff is produced here

>Poles
>European

Attached: index.jpg (287x175, 8K)

It's the other way around you Le 49%

he is probably russian

This.

Because EU allows it.

>A fair warning to anyone in the European Union to avoid p*lish products

Everybody is aware over here.

seealso what do we make with palm oil?

No one was mad about Netherlands selling poisoned eggs...

Yeah they were

>peach
try apple and mint

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 77K)

>t. Pakiski

I just bought a pack of fresh mushrooms and it said they were produced in Poland.
Should I throw them out?