She tried to put her period in coffee she made for me

>she tried to put her period in coffee she made for me

why do women do this? this isnt just tacked on to balkans, women do this shit all over the world and its rarely discussed
here the witches told young women to do that to a man she wants to addict him to her
i also had a girl from east serbia ask me to give her my shirt, i refused ofcourse, who knows what she'd do with it
my uncle almost died from being malnourished yet he forced himself to eat 4 times a day and after hiring a mage he got instructed to check the mattress he was sleeping on, with his new gf (they were both in their late 30s early 40s) and he uncovered kilos of dried chicken bones, beat the shit out of her and kicked her out
my neighbor demolished his own home because he went on exchange with muslims in the war, muslim family gets his house, his family gets muslim house, muslims put islamic demon scroll curse because the house he promised them wasnt what he promised, it was a shitty one with only 1 floor instead of 3, also, no food could stick on him and he thought he had cancer

Attached: 1538631888852.png (1920x1975, 1.44M)

ok

i would follow her home. wait a month. then kill her home pet or burn her var down. That's pretty fair to me.

>bosnia and herzegovina

Attached: 1548291326057.png (644x800, 15K)

you think im bullshitting, dont you? i assure you this shit happens all over
there are dozens of muslim 'priests' that deal with this magic shit, the whole tribe name Vlachs in serbia and thousands of witches, old women that claim shit and commune with the devil and i wont even mention the gypsies and their shit

>Bosnian culture

its not culture, its the opposite of culture, and bosnia is not the only place with this

I wanted to say there's actually a tendency in women to add some weird shit to the food of people they're obsessed with, there's def. some psychological shit going on. Maybe some vestige of a feeding instinct or something.

But then you went full D&D. I recommend Power Word Kurwa. Its a solid lvl 4 spell with a morale effect that demons have no immunities for.

Yeah here women too are eager to believe this supernatural shit. I blame negative selection and low IQ.

You are just schizophrenic OP

Stop believing in semitic judeo-christian dunecoon fairy tales

Attached: 121105171.jpg (600x800, 302K)

>trusting womyn with your food

>semitic judeo-christian dunecoon fairy tales
im talking about magic rituals since pagan times
When christianity took over balkans, women kept their pagan rituals because they are womyn
the circle dancing in the forest, the knitting clubs, CATS, songs, you name it, there was magic rituals kept TO THIS DAY
they had their goddesses in pagan times one of which is evil

here it's mostly caipiras from the woods or niggers who practice that kind of black magic.

when it's the caipiras they call it "simpatia" (lit. sympathy) when it's the niggers it's called macumba (basically vodoo)

kek
find decapitated chickens and red candles at beaches sometimes?

This shit was common here in the 90s
fuck nigs

we have such superstitions here too
stronger in rural areas

>here the witches told young women

ahahha the fucking balkans man

funny you say that.
Weren't the Anglos or the Germans the ones who literally burned the most women for believing they were witches?

I had a Romanian friend who told me of this shit happening with his family back hoeme when we were kids... I couldnt fucking believe it...

Yes 600 years ago.

so when did folk magic die out in northern Europe?

>muslims put islamic demon scroll curse because the house he promised them wasnt what he promised, it was a shitty one with only 1 floor instead of 3
Now that's BASED.