Go to hospital for severe cancer symptoms

>go to hospital for severe cancer symptoms
>have to wait 2 hours in the waiting room
>whole trip takes 8 hours, could of taken only a couple hours to complete
>hospital full of people with just simple fevers
any free healthcare countries able to redpill me on how long their lines are?

Attached: 68852785.png (645x773, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they have to wait like 2 months

>call in for an appointment
>"I have a term you in six months"
>"thanks Doc"
>go to private clinic instead

Severe cases are dealt with in the ambulatory, you'll wait half an hour to an hour, 2-3 hours in the winter when germans and dutchmen are breaking their legs and spines from skiing.
If it isn't severe you'll get an appointment within 1 and 4 months depending on how severe the procedure will be.

It depends if it's severe or not.

could take up to a half year here, a lot of people die while on the waiting list lmao.
but still idiots in this country preach "free healthcare" despite it being absolute shit and all the rich people just go to private clinics.

Depends on where you go and when.

I slipped on the ice in January. I went to the hospital next day. It took them 45 minutes to x-ray and to inspect it.

but are you fine user or do you have cancer?

Yes goy buy private insurers who'll bail out of basic procedures and may go bankrupt or sold to the taiwanese mafia

If it's an emergency, you're taken care of (almost) immediately.

im fine, I got diagnosed with pancolitis which puts me at a bigger risk of colon cancer but atleast im not gonna die in a year

Do you also have a government killing the public sector while pretending the system itself is to blame and lots of brainlets to actually believe it?

how do people find it acceptable to wait over a month to meet with a doctor kek

hey but at least "it's free", amirite

good to hear

American do not know triage ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triage

>any free healthcare countries able to redpill me on how long their lines are?
went into emergency room with type 1 diabetes symptons, half an hour later I was already in a room with 3 doctors around me to treat me

>catch a cold
>that'll be 10,000 dollars plus tip

Thank dog for brivate gealthcare :DDDDDD

Ive been pooping blood and mucus for the last two days. How fucked am I?

>20k a hour
>they wait a long time to discharge me for whatever reason
atleast I got free snacks

Attached: 1536636346223.jpg (763x809, 59K)

Is the blood dark red?

get it checked out man, you don't want to live with irreversible damage for the rest of your life

or you could forego going to the doctor and subscribing to pharma jews for non-issues and have a hot soup when you feel stuffy instead.
Go to the doctor when you're actually fucked, dumbass.

Are you implying having universal healthcare means private hospitals simply don't exist or what?

No, it's regular bright red.

Well, i'm not sure about this but public hospitals are mostly used by poor people here.
I've been many times to private hospital guards and sometimes had to wait for 2 hours too... sometimes I had to wait 15 minutes, depends on the time of year and the time of the day, my experience is winter is the worst time of year because of colds and shit

Could just be hemorrhoids then. I'd still go to a doctor though just in case.

>go to the social dentist
>purposefully tells you you have more cavities than you do cause they get paid per tooth
>butchers you because their anaesthetic supply for the month ran out
>next time their drill starts acting up mid procedure because it's from the 90's
>go to private dentist
>pay €100
>get scanned and shown your entire jaw
>fixed while you feel nothing in 15 minutes
I dunno man capitalism is pretty good

We have longer life expectancies by years so we can afford to wait a bit.

You could have taken a flight to Mexico, go to a hospital there, be treated faster, and save about 90% of what you would have spent in the US.

if you don't get abdominal pains then you probably just have something wrong with your anus

Yes, Obama had been trying to kill private clinics during his entire time in office, or increase the taxes for his Obamacare and made people too poor for a private clinic

depends, if you have a very serious conditions, like yours, the Public healthcare system will put you in a list of 'privilege' which is basically like 3 hospitals where this conditions are treated (it's called the 'Cancer Hospitals'), it tends to be good, my grandfather had prostate cancer and he was put in this list, he was attended in 1 week, the hospital was very good in terms of equipment, infraestructure, very clean, etc.

They did surgery last year and now he's cancer free, without paying a dime