"p-please stop imprisoning our T-turkic brothers. muh k-kara boga..."

>"p-please stop imprisoning our T-turkic brothers. muh k-kara boga..."

Attached: Turkey China.png (662x583, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/iobpfz.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Chad Chinaman

>demands

Attached: TADHG.png (603x608, 585K)

I just want China to troll the fuck out of this by actually closing off the camps and leaving the people in there to starve.

What kind of an asshole would still support the yanks over based China

Uyghurs are fucking cute though, please stop oppressing them China...

Attached: 1541466904352.jpg (1923x1842, 786K)

>mehmet, get the kilij

Attached: 1549809727350.jpg (747x496, 88K)

post more of her

>there is still no source for this girl

Attached: 1547324969411.gif (404x347, 1003K)

the chinaman cowers behind imported western tech

chinese concentration camp #22, section A300e6 cot 85

China is based, can't deny that

Attached: Chinese guide to London.png (550x477, 299K)

sound advice, but then, those residential neighborhoods aren't really where sight seers are going to be in the first place

This is a good excuse to cut off relations with air china
There are too many chink tourists at all the good places in England speaking very loudly and photographing every blade of grass
If you base the ethnicity of England on a sample of people in the British museum you'd conclude it was a chinese outpost

your country can use the money they bring in, and it's not like they're any louder than brits

A population exchange is in order. China wants to get rid of it's minorities and Turkey is rapidly turning into Kurdey. If all Uyghyrs are moved to Turkey it can maintain it's Central Asian character for the foreseeable future.

IF china ever surpasses us you will regret it 1 million times over. We will seem benevolent in comparison.

>money they bring in
They mostly aggregate at the free tourist spots and stay in cheap bed and breakfast inns or apartments
And they are incredibly noisy because they travel in swarms

>He doesn't know how powerful the City of London is
kek, offshore they have upwards of 50 trillion.

>and it's not like they're any louder than brits
I can see you've never met Chinese tourists.

No I wont
Yes they will surpass you
You have literally no proof that China would be worse than you
Everything points to China being the superpower of peace
you are promoting niggers in EVROPA trying to Defile Estonia You think China will do that? NO CHINA WILL NOT.
China was a superpower uncontested in the medieval and ancient times. Why didn't they conquer Asia? Because they are peaceful. China is based and you are not. I trust China 100%. China #1. Finland supports China against evil USA. Death to America!

Attached: 1538141542704.jpg (1200x1017, 705K)

Enjoy your public defecation.

As long as they keep their big brother 1984 stuff in their current borders, I'll be alright with their way of becoming a superpower.

wtf I hate chinks now

>As long as they keep their big brother 1984 stuff in their current borders
They're already doing it. Say what you want about American spying, our government agencies don't steal IP and tech secrets to support our companies. China does and has no problem with crushing your companies to benefit theirs.

Turkey should just take 9 million turkic Uyghurs and open the EU doors for Syrians winwin

well, I did see what I thought might have been some, but they weren't as I recall making any noise, they were taking a million photos of this

Attached: capitol rotunda.jpg (2000x1333, 1022K)

japs don't make noise.

it's really quite impossible to distinguish them on the outset

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of, and why I'll keep my trust in America instead of China, neither are perfect (neither are we), but China doesn't admit their mistakes/misconducts and can just shush and suppress it away, which is super scary.

context?

Something to do with the korean war
My interpretation is that Mehmet the Turkish berserker has just returned from a rampage against chinese communist troops, soaking in blood and embraced by his commander as a war hero whilst he remains emotionless and cold to the horrors he has just witnessed and indifferent to the praise

turkish soldier after bayonet charge in korean war

Hope the chinks step up their game after turkeys comments.
Kek

IIRC, it's a Turkish soldier who killed one or several Chinese soldiers with his bayonet during the Korean War.

kek
he does seem extremely jaded

>implying the City of London has anything to do with us and not everything to do with wealthy bankers cucking us for centuries

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (745x852, 128K)

BASED CHINKS

Based. This is a good avenue to rekindle American-Turkish relations.

There was a poster on KC who used to always make threads about this girl and post pics and webms of her. I thought I had a few webms saved but this is the only one I could find:
my.mixtape.moe/iobpfz.webm

If Turkey really cared they would stop trading with china, or the islamic world as well, it's not like china could afford to lose a 20+ trillion market

no one care some random uighours chinks

do you actually believe this?

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 1488 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门 1989年4月15日天安门广场Winnie The Pooh动画片

>Dalai Lama
based

Attached: quote-as-far-as-social-economic-theory-is-concerned-i-am-still-a-marxist-dalai-lama-84-31-78.jpg (850x400, 61K)

sound reasoning

yes you do thats exactly what wikileaks showed when they leaked your keyword list for germany you also spied on every ministery and the ezb

Yes.

If you lived here you'd understand, London is very wealthy, and then basically the rest of the country is impoverished (by West Euro standards). There is a huge imbalance between North and South. The North has been in a steady decline since the end of the Industrial Revolution. We have no industry anymore.

Look into the City of London. It's actually a separate governing body within our borders, similar in some ways to the Vatican City.

I'm patriotic about my country but I'm not gonna sugar coat the situation, most of the extreme wealth that makes London the financial hub of the world jas nothing to do with our daily lives.

cope harder

You're not allowed to consider illegal leaks when making judgments about the world. That effectively never happened.

thts russian propaganda

t. buttmad martsharting patriot

Recall back in the Cold War when any criticism of Moscow was censored in Finland. You think it can't happen again?