How do i get american gf

how do i get american gf

Attached: Capturet.png (630x957, 1.03M)

double your boating efforts and cross the Atlantic, Mustaffa

what makes you think American women look like that?

study up on mental illnesses, make enough money to pay American rent [$800 min. for a studio in a ghetto, often BYO plumbing supplies], get fit, for the love of god turn back now.

A lot of american guys are considering never marrying, or just hiring hookers because our economy and futures are fucked.

>french
Just speak to her. That's really it. She'll think you are super interesting because of your accent

You're retarded if you think any girls in the world is going to want to be with a autist from Jow Forums.

Attached: 1540513578294.png (2766x982, 335K)

be black

be black

How do I get a QT, white grillfriend?
They seem overly hostile to us Indian bros.

FeelsAwfulMan.jpeg

> they have "a" Jow Forums.
> deep web

LMAO - yikes!

Attached: 1468904154099.gif (500x281, 872K)

Go back to India, gypsy

I will jump the wall and get me a cute gringa gf

That's like... pretty rude, Russian-bro.
Russian grills seem to be pretty open-minded, compared to American bitches, though.

God speed, Mexi-bro.
White women are pretty cute af!

Attached: Ultimate Warrior.gif (300x165, 976K)

>pic
Lmao

I'm fucked guys. Fuck this site I'm out of here.

You just described me and my life. It hurt.

Because they do, but they're reserved for Chad

> thinking the average grill knows about Jow Forums

Attached: Wakanda Forever.png (542x418, 261K)

shame on you
Dont listen him. He's just a bydlo. Try some slavic (maybe russian) grill. They might love some foreigners(yes indians too, dont think about yourself bad).

Attached: 1548612687838.jpg (882x1024, 348K)

He's right though. Indians are just another run-of-the-mill white-worshipers turning the West into the 3rd world.

How many 4chans do you have?

Natasha has arrived. You'll never get a proud chechenian man like myself, stupid bitch.

Thanks, bro.

Attached: Wojak.png (1001x823, 806K)

>have a Jow Forums
It's all good, she only hates tripfags

see you inda hood, Anton.

Russian """women""" fuck dogs so I don't see why they won't lay with a gypsy.

no problem

Attached: 1525774775875.png (2000x1638, 344K)

>how do i get american gf
>Uhu, swetty, i'm here.

Attached: amerwhitefatgf.jpg (600x398, 38K)

I don't know :/

>no tits
DROPPED

>paying $800/month
That's like a two-bedroom apartment here in a nice part of town.

be black ?

Attached: CYIlm5LUkAAeB4V.jpg (1032x1012, 193K)

literally just dont be hideous or super autistic, your accent will be enough. this is what's amazing to me about europeans - US CHICKS LOVE YOUR ACCENTS, it's a fucking layup for yall and u dont even know

WHERE

Memphis

ah word, lived in nashville for a few yrs b4 it blew up. wouldnt mind that TN lifestyle again

be black

Yeah, all the people being pushed out of Nashville are coming here. Prices aren't spiking too badly though because Memphis already had a housing surplus.

something something dating app data

>all the people
so blacks and hipsters? either way memphis will be better off for it, just be glad nashville are scooping up all the cunts and douchebags

>they have a Jow Forums
>tripfags/vipfags

fucking BASED and REDPILLED

Mostly hipsters, but then again, blacks are already a majority here so if there's been a small uptick from them coming here I wouldn't notice it.

You’ll be back

Why would you want an American gf when you're in fucking France? Look at this qt French grill.

Attached: 640_seydoux.jpg (544x600, 51K)

you might need to take a day trip to a mexican tolerance zone. passport cards are $65, hookers are $20-60. Have fun at least a little in life.

i have never read any group here who hates their country as much as americans... and I agree. america is a shithole country.

if you're talking about cute french girls atleast post a cute french girl

Attached: 1548427595710.jpg (600x900, 59K)

legit, how do you like living there?

>Wow user your country sounds so interesting!
>What do you like about mine :3

Attached: asr.png (500x451, 349K)

>absolutely nothing. You have poor education, poor healthcare, poor hygiene, poor ethics, and poor international relations. Honestly, I just like you for your money. Now bend over.

I enjoy paying next to nothing in rent, not having to pay a state income tax, and getting to be in a city that's up-and-coming before it turns into a completely gentrified soyzone.

But then again, I work from home and get paid far above the state's median wage so my experience isn't representative.

>tfw no Midwest American gf

Attached: 1549375585039.jpg (970x542, 166K)

someone post that blond underage girl that had a dozen pics in underwear leaked a few years ago. it was collected in two imgur albums.
she is absolutely gorgeous.

someone pls

Have a big black cock i imagine.

gay cuckposters are so braindead lol. you know she's british right