In what ages does your country live?

In what ages does your country live?

Blue parts: 21st entury

Green parts: Medieval Age

Black parts: Stone/Neolithic age

Red: All above at the same time

Attached: BlankMapTurkeyProvinces.png (1024x500, 32K)

tell me about the green parts

Attached: c7dad6771befac43084036bf504e42d5.jpg (865x640, 124K)

conservative stuff

nah

Your country looks like a turd

everyone knows adana lies within a timeline of its own, seperate from the rest of the universe
thats why its so fucking weird there

anatoldogs

please give that land back to the greeks

pre-anatomically modern hominid circa 120,000kya East Africa-tier everywhere

why would we give the land to some bunch of hellenized mutts who can't even control their own peninsula and somehow managed to become a slave of Germany?

mudslime hooligans are worse

>mutts

t. Erdogan

its the 21st century yorgo lets not kid eachother its not like turks and greeks lived next to eachother for hundreds of years in smyrni and selanik and never did a little fiki fiki

we're in the 19 century, we actually might grab the guns and establish the proletarian dictatorship soon.

>Blue parts: 21st entury
yeah, I don't know about that lol

East 20th
West 21st
South 14th

but if people racemixed with you then you wouldn't feel the need to abduct children to whiten your race. the sad truth is that no one wants to even touch a subhuman shitskin a ten foot pole, and even if a white female was raped and somehow miraculsly didn't commit suicide or have an abortion, she'd never raise a suhuman turd lol, probably would throw it at the bottom of the sea where it belongs.
No offense, but you're butt ugly as a race, if you looke like scandinavians I could see it happen, but you're just fucking ugly. You're like a mix of hairy asian/arabs. Even your women are appaling as shit.

hey kelly how have you been friend

not much, how about you friend?

i left Jow Forums for a while cause i didnt really liked the posters here
i still check if /hell/ is up every once in a while since i genuinely like most greek posters here, schools starting this week so ill probably start back with the shitposting grind to blow off steam

anyway if anyone opens up a new /hell/ thread say hi to them for me yea?

We can control our peninsula just fine, the entire north aegean line is a massive fuck you to bulgars and their derivatives.
I only wish n*to wouldn't exist so we could JDAM the balkanites for shits and giggles.
Ugh... what could have been...

Attached: 1463896257042.png (366x552, 309K)

Do anatolian villagers look like turks?

Attached: 1549846771889.jpg (1914x670, 272K)