Is it honestly that hard to draw the borders correctly and give each ethnic group its own nation?

Is it honestly that hard to draw the borders correctly and give each ethnic group its own nation?

Attached: yugoslavia ethnic map.jpg (1280x1166, 333K)

Slovenia independent
Kosovo to Albania
Macedonia to Bulgaria
rest merges as one country

Wessies never cares about drawing correct borders.

This
See India/Pakistan and the middle east

There were more Albanians in Yugoslavia than Northern Macedonians.

Why? You'd still end up with cities with near-equal number of people of another nationality, or at least with very large minorities.
The solution would have been to just, you know, respect that citizens of another nationality aren't supposed to be second-class citizens, but neighbours.

And Africa and Europe.

This is unironically 100% correct.

or just evict them

You can't just put those people on tractors and send them to Serbia! What about human rights?

mrš šiptarčino podljudska

Attached: dac45d02c4679dce5f41e475e93acc715f54be0f79e79b9277598afa478cc326.jpg (1800x4408, 1.97M)

i'm sure you'd be thrilled if policemen just came to your house one day and told you to get the fuck out or be forced out
real nice way to handle things, you disgusting retard

there's unironically no such thing as human rights. Everything you gain through rightful means is privilege.

they can just forego causing emotional distress and shoot you instead

Easy fixes.

Attached: 1549838531155.jpg (1280x1166, 349K)

I hope that happens to you.

Attached: Pest_control.jpg (2488x3240, 1.88M)

>implying the "Bosniaks" are a legitimate ethnic group and deserve their own state

Who's to say they aren't? Every ethnic group forms the same way Bosniaks did, theres is just more recent.

Bosnia belongs to Croatia.

Serbia declares war on Albania
Croatia secedes
Civil war breaks out in Bosnia

This is why Americans shouldn't be allowed to partition a country.

Why bother just nuke them all

fallout blows into romania

>Nuclear fallout

Attached: soy wojak.png (644x800, 15K)

based

I meant romania too