Where were you when Jow Forums ruined Victoria Flamel's Youtube career?

Where were you when Jow Forums ruined Victoria Flamel's Youtube career?

Attached: vicky.jpg (896x766, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg&t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she got BLACKED is what i heard

Isn't that a ritual of passage for scandinavian girls on puberty?

who?
Nicolas Flamel is a Harry Potter character. Creator of the philosopher's stone IIRC.

Bruce strikes again

Attached: 1518323689679.png (566x628, 50K)

>Nicolas Flamel is a Harry Potter character. Creator of the philosopher's stone IIRC.

Attached: croatia-map.jpg (285x290, 26K)

Typical BLACKED Tinder slut. Acting all cute and innocent to beta orbiters but when it turns out she is a nigger whore she disappears.

Attached: C9tWQ0J.png (1440x2560, 760K)

What happened to her

Wasnt that ages ago?

Jow Forums called her out for being a talentless 4/10 whore and then some incel tracked her down and showed us her secrets like her fucking an african exchange student, then she disappeared

youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg&t=6s

Justice have been served.

>Teehhee I am so autistic I like countries
>Jow Forums found her and put her to her place
She is also a coal burner

Pretty sure thats made up.

Fucking slut whore deceptive bitch.
Can you tell I have a high opinion of women?

No it's a character that precedes HP by centuries, anyway Flamel isn't her real name.

ITT: insecure white incels

She said she met some African exchange student, and the insecure incel freaks immediately saw that as an admission of coal burning and started harassing her.

She said in one of her vids that the optimal age to get married is 23, so I assume she went straight into the normie life after 'living it up' in college as Victoria Flamel.

It’s pretty much assured that when a white girl befriends a black guy she gets BLACKED

What happened to her?

Why would Jow Forums pick on her?

Oh newfriend

yes but he's still alive during HPtPS

That's not what happened, newfag.

Not her, the nose is nothing alike.

What is her name sgain?

Yes it is. What do you think happened?

I don't remember because I don't follow e-celebs.

I was in that thread helping the DDOX

She made a joke(about food or something) that ended with "once you go black". One or two autists here started calling her a coal burner and hounded her on youtube and twitter, and in the end she quit youtube.

#Based

"Quit orbiting her bro, it is pathetic"

Attached: images (1).jpg (183x275, 9K)

give me a brief up and links, what did incels do again? hahaha this is good enrtainment, never mess with the virgin army kek

There is nothing to tell. Her youtube career is dead because she fucks black guys. The same way that this Norwegian fuckdoll died after Stormfront claimed her and she didn't want to seem as racist

Attached: 7433b691725ffaee3b60df600a09bf82-700.jpg (1120x700, 110K)

any vids/links where hilarity ensues?

He is making shit up. None of what he said ever happened.

So what happened. I used to watch her videos, she seemed a nice girl, don't understand the bully

she did post on instagram with senegalese exchange students.

I don't know what happened afterward

Visual representation of what happened
>blonde girl in video can be compared to Victoria
>fedora = 4chin

Attached: 1549841108460[1].webm (854x480, 2.61M)

she had a threesome with Senegalese exchange students and bragged about it on her private social media account

that fact triggered the fragile masculinity of some of the incels on this sub so they doxxed her, harrassed her and made death threats.

Australians confirment to be fragile and insecures