Is it selfish to make a one-way trip to Aokigahara Forest if I'm not Japanese?

Dying alone feels empty I'm sure Logan is waiting for me there But really I've been feeling so bad about my existence lately, it feels like empty void inside my stomach filled with regrets and guilt

Attached: 9318509315089.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Don't be a weaboo and travel all the way to Japan, atleast do it at home user.

Do heroin, youll feel great and motivated. Itll help you whip your life into shape then quit and deal with feeling like hell for a few months. If you OD oh fucking well thats what you wanted, and your family and friends would have an easier time with you death since it was a tragic overdose and not the mindfuck of someone you love an heroing

Unironically start opioid, heroin would be the best choice. Either you od, which accomplishes your goal or you become depressed enough to actually contemplate suicide, either way the heroin will temporarily make you very happy so at least you may enjoy life

Imagine killing yourself only so some internet celeb can start dancing on your grave.

It's not something most people are comfortae saying but heroin really saved my ass, i was one bad day away from suicide a few years ago, crushing depression, no energy and horrible social anxiety was ruining me, one day i got the chance to snort dope and it comoletely fixed everything. I didnt give a fuck about myself so i kept buying it, t gave me endless energy and motivation and very good at talking with people. In the first year i got myself a great job in a trade, i made a few friends and got my first gf. After all of that i actually wanted to live and was loving life, so i decided to quit dope, i failed alot and it really fucks with your mind and body for a few months off of it, but yeah im 3 years sober now, have a great career, a loving gf and i really explored my artistic side when i was on dope when before i was such
mess i couldnt even pick up the instrument i loved playing when i was 13, now im in a couple "underground popular" bands in my city. Heroin saved my life, i just never started shooting it so it was easier to quit than most people. I dont reccommend it, especially now that fentany has found its way into american drugs... take away what you want from my experience. And remember most junkies are mentally ill and were on the edge of suicide before they started, like, actually for real suicidal.

lmao pls do it

Nice ad

literally why the fuck are people recommending OP do heroin

OP you should visit Japan, but not the forest. Tbqh there's a good life out there, just maybe not in Russia.

When I was 22 I read "Suicide: The Forever Decision" and it saved my life.

I don't know if you're into reading but it may be worth checking out.

guess i'll check out the book, I never been into drugs alcohol anyway, I have never felt restrained exploring arts music programming math and such in fact I do these everyday, it's just that ... idk I blame myself for so many things maybe I'm just a whiny bitch with low self esteem

OP is already half way to Japan, we failed bois :C

how it saved your life

If a book saves your life you werent in any danger anyway

I decided not to commit suicide at that very period of my life and now I'm not suicidal anymore.

let's go there together

yes that's cultural appropriation

you gotta die alone even in aokigahara though
it's not like they meet up and commit sudoku together.

I'd recommend against it. I had a friend who asked me about suicide and I told him that I wouldn't begrudge anyone for doing it and he made me a liar.

Carry that weight my dude. It's a selfish request, but sometimes we have to be selfish to protect the people we care about.

Out of curiosity what's the cultural significance of that place. I mean, I know it's the suicide forest, but why in particular? Is there some mythological reason for it, or is it just one of those things that is a trend because it's a trend?

Do people ever talk about it in the open, or is it just something that isn't ever discussed or only discussed in some distant academic context or online with people who will never know you?

Do mountain climbing with air ticket fare.
Your blood circulation improves.

as you may know, mt. fuji has been a very sacred, spiritual place in japanese culture. and there is also an ancient belief in japan that life comes from mountain and returns back to it when it ends. so, people are attracted to the very symbolic way of death.

as such, aokigahara, often referred to as 'jukai' (ocean of trees), is a very common subject, and "go to jukai" is a synonym for committing suicide. whenever stock market crashes, for example, you see people who say "omg, seems i gotta go to jukai!".