I believe average third worlders in Jow Forums are richer and wealthier than firsties

I believe average third worlders in Jow Forums are richer and wealthier than firsties.
Because of very limited people have internet access and speak English well.

Attached: EC8B6778-C11C-4CF5-B58F-314016234D74.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Do you consider yourself a third worlder?

I think most of them are proxies tho

why would that matter

Is this supposed to be a humble brag thread about you being rich and wealthy?

most firsties are in debt up their eyeballs so yeah you're probably right.

Only most Americans.

sweating mr monkey?

I'm middle class and unemployed

They don't speak English well and most of them are posting from cheap knockoff phones.

At least we know the difference between "your" and "you're", stupid Anglo.

what?

Attached: 1548619514075.jpg (374x374, 41K)

umm no. australian goyim are even more indebted

Attached: debt.png (596x362, 81K)

>limited people have internet access
yes... in the 90's

What does that have to do with what I said?

No, not really. I live in a second world

No you don't. We've all seen the disgusting squalor that is your country.

i havent worked a day in my life

Attached: 1545882910827.jpg (826x770, 60K)

You’ve never been here

how is that even possible in the 3rd world? you have to work or you starve on the streets

unlike in ameriKKKa our parents dont kick us out after 18 yo.

Attached: 1549602301231.gif (607x609, 514K)

i work at Mcdonalds

they don't make you at least sell little trinkets to tourists?

My parents are quite rich. My brothers are quite rich. My brother owns 5 houses. I don't even have my own place yet because I have no money at all.

Attached: 1523185996366.jpg (566x581, 101K)

i dont live in a t*uristic city

Attached: 917c.png (507x416, 100K)

This. Love my mommy

Cool, give me a house.

I can't. I'm poor.

Only if you're in SPB or Moscow

4G Internet + smartphone is almost free in India.

wrong, i moved out from my parents house at 18, fuck neets

yeah, agreed. on a similar note, those from non-english speaking countries here will on average be smarter imo, because they have the obstacle of needing to understand a second language before they can post (outside of generals at least), whereas those from the anglosphere have no such test, so a bunch of our dumbasses don't get filtered out

I'm upper middle class, and I learned to speak English through movies and tv shows.
you see, it's way too hard to find good quality torrents with portuguese subtitles.

Attached: 1537854052059.jpg (528x302, 33K)

That would explain why americans, canadians and australians are such abhorrent posters.

Lies. Also St Pete is unironically a shithole.

>Because of very limited people have internet access
lol. About 60% (30 million out of 50 million) of the population here have internet access and we are a 3rd world cunt. they just don't know this place or simply don't speak english

Attached: InternetUsersWorldMap.svg.png (1280x657, 222K)

I've been there and it looks like an average second world city

I've always been curious, is it really that rare to find someone who is bilingual and don't happen to have foreign parents in the anglosphere?

what phone do you have? I probably have a better phone than you, phag

there are sites where you can download just the subtitles dummy

>Because of very limited people have internet access
Please educate yourself.

Same. Russian dubs are horrible

have you forgotten how to speak portugues from consuming so much English media?

(for context im australian not british btw)
i wouldn't say rare, but uncommon. there's no real need to know a second language here, from time to time you meet someone who studied french or something at school, or who learned a bit of a language at uni, but that's about it.

stinky francophone

I know, but I've always found the process too complicated. + Being one of the only students in your university who has fluency in English has it's perks

Attached: 1541233508947.jpg (623x663, 127K)

We might be richer on a relative sense, but not in an absolute one.
My family is in the top 5% income in Brazil, but I've never traveled abroad and we can't afford to buy a third car. We have to settle for renault and chevrolet instead of buying a BMW.

What the fuck are you talking about mate ? This is the day and age where Anglo culture, especially American culture, dominates the world. Look at every popular media (Art, music, film, etc) on the world, almost all of it is in English. And don't forget about the impact of colonialism. The effect of having 25% of the Earth to yourself doesn't go away very easily.

Nah, that's (almost) impossible.
I'm not him.

Traveling abroad is a basic need, how do you even live?

Dutch music is bigger than American music here desu.
Dutch electronic music, Dutch rap and local music genres.
Most regular tv programs that aren't movies are also Dutch. And they are horrible.

that's because cars are fucking expensive here. like 120% more. That doesn't mean you aren't rich.
I'm op, sometimes I feel like I could explain how I feeling better in English and I also talk to my friends mostly in English (yeah, i know it's pretty cringy)
But just like said, it's impossible to forget your mother tongue if you still live in the country and stuff

>I know, but I've always found the process too complicated
I bet you're far

fat*

Nossa mana, isso é super awesome! Hahahaha

>I bet you're far
far from where irmão

typo

ah, thanks

I sometimes dream in English and sometimes when I talk to friends I struggle finding specific words in spanish for ideas I could easily explain in English