Are Americans actually getting dumber...

Are Americans actually getting dumber? I thought we'd hit rock bottom when they started claiming that vaccines were a reptilian plot to cause autism, but now it seems more and more of them are starting to believe in the flat Earth theory.

Attached: 30cr7l9a1zj01.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-vaccines-autism-links-anti-vaxxer-us-president-false-vaccine-a8331836.html
rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-asbestos-707642/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Americans tend to believe all sort of weird/crazy/stupid things, but they've always been like that!
Manifest Destiny
Climate Change Denialism
Westboro Baptist Church
Intelligent design on schools
Reptilians
Anti-vaxxers
Humans lived with dinosaurs
American exceptionalism

You know over 300 million people live here, right?

> American Exceptionalism
> weird/crazy/stupid
Good one user

And half of them voted for a climate change denier that thinks vaccines cause autism. What's your point?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-vaccines-autism-links-anti-vaxxer-us-president-false-vaccine-a8331836.html

it's pretty dumb

The Earth feels flat stationary so it probably is. And all the images of a ball Earth are doctored by Masons at NASA.

like half of them believe in shit like this too

if they don't they still think it should be taught in schools as an "alternative" to established knowledge

and all of them dumb

It's pretty disingenuous to imply that that many people voted for him on those grounds. His platform was larger than that.

Like making asbestos asbestos again?

Attached: Capture.png (482x654, 139K)

*legal

rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-asbestos-707642/

I'm not even sure what argument you're making at this point. Yes, our president isn't that bright. Yes, nearly half the country voted for him. It doesn't follow immediately from that that those who voted for him did so because they are stupid. From what I can tell, it was a desperate attempt from aging middle class whites to secure the last bit of power they had from "le scary brown people."

Might I add, this is a problem unique neither to Americans nor stupid people.

you really must be stupid to vote for trump for whatever reasons.

So the majority of Americans are either drooling spastics that support climate change denial and anti vaccination, or they're so stupid and uninformed they genuinely have no idea who or what they're voting for.

I'm not sure where I implied either of those things. Maybe you could point it out?

>ark encounter
based

Attached: 1468360679_e787.jpg (2500x1667, 1.68M)

American educational system teach the children that they're so fucking unique and special, so when they grow up they believe their opinions actually matters. They're so opinionated and vocal about it.

>I'M AMERICAN AND I HATE CHOCOLATE SO EVERYBODY NEEDS TO KNOW TGAT I DETEST CHOCOLATE. IN FACT I'M GOING TO MAKE AN ORGANIZACION AND PRESSURE THE GOVERNMENT TO MAKE CHOCOLATE ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!

If you live in Europe and don't understand the motivating reasons of the Trump voter, then you are truly blind and incapable of being reasoned with.

Yes, precisely because the population is becoming browner.

And how did you come to this conclusion Angel?

He invented it in hismind

have you seen this documentary yet?
it's fucking nuts

Attached: 675768.jpg (650x975, 152K)

The only person I ever met IRL that believed in these conspiracies was a guy from Australia.

Likely story.

Attached: 1549844976838.jpg (3024x4032, 1.83M)

Sorry dude but I have yet to meet an American that believes in any of this; I'm not saying they don't exist but they only person I have meet that was an adamant conspiracy theorist was this strange Australian guy.

A close friend of mine joined the Marines after high school, as I joined the Army. We didn't talk for 6 years. One of those things you probably just suspect it as being normal, going different ways, regardless of previous longevity of a close friendship growing up. We ended up reconnecting after those 6 years. He was one of those guys who seemed extremely awkward after he was discharged, like he wished he could go back, but at the same time didn't want one bit. It was strange, especially considering how brilliant he was. About an hour into our catching-up, he tells me he was a technician for an underground SAM site in Antartica. A fucking SAM site operated by Marines in Antartica? After I asked that, he said because the earth is flat. I didn't even question him and looked at him like he was a retarded jarhead and laughed. He didn't even smile. We got drunk for the rest of the night, played pool, haven't seen him since. However, I believe him 100%.

Based and redpilled

did he convince you its flat?

why would a SAM site be in antarctica? are the russians doing flyovers on happy feet? I'm confused