How did Paris, and France in general, look before all the immigrants...

How did Paris, and France in general, look before all the immigrants? Was it really safe and clean or is that just a meme? And when exactly did it become like it is now?

Attached: Paris is so romantic.webm (460x264, 2.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/22/qatari-women-robbed-of-43m-valuables-in-paris-motorway-hold-up
twitter.com/AnonBabble

france has always been a country filled with immigrants, so i don't understand what you're trying to know.

Lol

So it was never safe and it's all just nostalgia and memes? Genuinely curious.

Napoleon had black commanders. Hes not wrong you know

Why do people live like that? Even if I was homeless I wouldn't pollute my sorroundings like that

>How did Paris, and France in general, look before all the immigrants?
You'd have to go back more than a 100 years to know that. Even before the influx of blacks and Maghrebis in the 50's, 60's and 70's, hundreds of thousands of Poles, Italians, Armenians, Russians, Portuguese and Spaniards settled there. France has also been a hub of immigration.

*always

meanwhile in the USA

Attached: Los Angeles.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

So modern day french Is a mutt?

algerian immigration didn't start until the 1800s

before that it was all european immigrants

>all those urban adventurers camping outside

Pretty cool ngl

When did subsaharan immigration start?

>European immigration from Italy and Portugal is exactly the same as some random nigs from impoverished shitholes

made me think

Once I visited a friend that works as physical therapist in south of France. I wanted to visit some cities along the south (I visited Nimes, Carcassone etc) and he just said to me "Don't visit Marseille, it's dangerous as fuck".

So this is France, a country in the heart of Europe that its 2nd city is a no go zone.

it was viewed as the same, yes

>"Don't visit Marseille, it's dangerous as fuck"
Was it like that even say back in the 90s?

The migrant camps are new but there's always been some bad areas.
Paris has long been a cultural icon, but it's also always been one of the biggest cities in Europe, so predictably there were issues with crime, overcrowding, and sanitation.
Marseilles has problems with inequality and poverty, and IIRC the French mafia still operates there. I think that's where the city's bad reputation comes from.

yes, but now people are terrirozed by the sight of a tanned skin, so marseille became shit while looking the same.

In your New World mutt countries, all "huwites" are the same, but we don't see it that way. A Portuguese person will always be seen as just as much of a racial foreigner in Norway, as Ngubu from the Congo, or Paco from Peru. He'll never truly belong there.

>Paris has long been a cultural icon, but it's also always been one of the biggest cities in Europe, so predictably there were issues with crime, overcrowding, and sanitation.

How come Tokyo which is much bigger doesn't have this problem?

First of all, no, I don't consider all "huwites" (as you put it) the same.

Second, if you think "ngubu" from Congo assimilates as well as Pedro from Portugal, clearly you haven't taken a look at your own capital.

I ve been in Paris 10 years ago and it was already filled with immigrants. These pol users who are making a fuss about it now have never been in Paris

Marseille has been a shithole for decades, long before the North Africans moved in. Half the city used to be controlled by the Corsican mafia.

>inequality
what is wrong with that? that's they way it should be otherwise it is communism

So those videos of "Paris in 1950" are actually misleading?

it was pretty much illegal to enter the country 2 centuries back, paris's been one of the most multicultural city for more than a thousand years

So Multiculturalism increases crime.

yes, like whatever was portrayed back then, they would not shot the dirty streets of paris..

> more than a thousand years
b-but but before that, it was white, right?

I don't think this is about race. For tourists from here the perception changed too. See for example theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/22/qatari-women-robbed-of-43m-valuables-in-paris-motorway-hold-up

of course, rich cities are appealing for poor people even more when they are free to move there and encouraged

Canada is full of Ngubus, Changs, Rahjesh', Muhammads, Smirnoffs, etc., and is the safest and best country on this side of the planet, by a lot. If your country can't get people of different races, religions, and cultures, to get along don't blame their colour, blame your shithole country.

If French litterature teacjes us anything, it's that Paris was never safe or clean.

don't you understand westerners are now terrorized ?

so why don't you restrict "multiculturalism" (for lack of a better word) in order to stop it?

Paris was the only city in Europe that my sister hated when she went last year, got harassed on the street a few times, phone pick pocketed and had her purse snatched while she was in a cafe in the middle of the day. It was eye opening for her after our last trip to Tokyo where two 20 year old white chicks could walk around even the most sketchy parts of the city like Roppongi at 2-3am and still feel 100% safe.

Total equality isn't a good thing, but high inequality is often a sign of something going wrong.
Somewhat. There were still some very primitive slums around Paris back then (the French term for them translates to "can towns" because the residents lived in tin shacks). That's not to say that the photos of nice areas of the city were fabricated; they just show a single aspect of life in the city.

because it can't be restricted, we live in a globalized freedom world

Immigrants are never well perceived.

We are receiving a lot of english and french old couples that just want to spend their last days in peace and if you see the comentaries in facebook a lot of people protesting that they don't belong here, they don't pay taxes, they are a burden to our NHS etc... and they are fucking old couples that just want piece and quiet.

An immigrant will always be an immigrant. Some of them have it easier yes but you'll never be a "true" citizen

Nice try Zhang. Toronto and other major cities get worse every year

You know that isn't true in all places, Nigel.

comapring with tokyo isn't fair, it's pretty much the only place in the whole world with sk maybe where it's that safe

In Japan you're probably less likely to get robbed because arthritic old people can't run very fast.

Because they are two vastly different cultures

Only stupid Asians, especially the Japs have that romanticized image of Paris in their heads and want to travel there.

Serves them right when they get robbed, bunch of fools.

But Japan does it without problems.
Many Arab countries do it too. Fuck, Israel is a literal apartheid state right now.

How come you can't?

EU countries are lead by cucks, except for a few.

Taiwan, HK and China are pretty safe crime wise too.

Israel puts a lot of money into security, for obvious reasons.

There's some extremely sketchy stuff happening in Japan. It's obvious that you're safer as an informed tourist in Tokyo, but it doesn't mean that life is better there on the whole. Again : two very different cultures.

the people that run europe today want europeans to die off

Still the safest country in the western hemisphere and, with very few temporary exceptions, safer than any commensurate city in the Americas. Also, with the exception of 2018, which was an anomaly, it has been going steadily down in cities like Toronto and Vancouver.

The US has substantially lower crime rates today than thirty years ago. Is that not true of Europe?

Japan isn't multicultural at all
your other examples are for shitty countries..

crime rates dropped in pretty much all first world western countries, we just live in an era where people are terrorized for whatever.

Dubai is a large city, extremely multicultural and extremely safe. You can cope by saying it's shitty but we all know the truth.

violent crime rates drop because healthcare got better

well that might me true compared it to the 90's or so, but since 2012 the crime rates have gone up here. i think the general trend is fewer but more brutal crimes

Of course not, have you not heard of the millions of wild people that entered Europe illegally and don't give a fuck about laws?

haha, this is what mexico looked when the honduran caravan happened
thank good people start hunting and lynching them afterwards

The main shitty thing for female tourists over there was really only how common drink spiking is

dubai is filled with millionaires..
it's a fucking microstate making money out of their ass instead of their brain lmao

85% of dubai's population are foreign workers lol how can you even come up with that as an example?

>thank good people start hunting and lynching them afterwards

kek
thanks for the laff mexibro

There's much more inequality in Dubai than Paris. There should be more crime according to the logic presented itt. Not everyone is a millionaire there.

That's the point. It's extremely multicultural so it should have more crime according to some posters here.

In general, what would you say is the most "multicultural" country of the Arab world?

dubai never been a multicultural city like paris was for several centuries, never.

dubai is not extremely multicultural. most foreign workers aren't allowed allowed to practice their culture and religion in public. the government clearly favors the native culture
you are both wrong

Doesn't Dubai have human trafficking issues?

Depends on your definition. If it's the ratio of foreign residents to citizens then Qatar by far.

Probably but any person of any race can walk any street there at any hour day or night and feel safe. That's what I was thinking about.

>the dumbass egyptian arab rapebaby that thinks the middle east is nicer than the west poster is back

Attached: winnie the pooh.png (1600x1435, 1.43M)

Personally I would take 15 suicide bombing or school shootings over 1500 gas station homicides or gang related killings

Not answering my question, retard. Have those people actually caused the total crime rate to rise?

>hundreds of thousands of Poles, Italians, Armenians, Russians, Portuguese and Spaniards settled there.
So what ? Now we form the backbone of France while black people just stand around collecting welfare doing nothing
Just like in USA
They will never do shit, it's been thousands of years and they still can't stop murdering each other and being the most unproductive people on earth. Everywhere they go it's the same.

For 500 years already, white people tried to make black people work. It never succeeded, it's time to stop

who will make dirty jobs if we get rid off black people tomorrow ? nobody.

robots :^)

prisoners, welfare leeches, portuguese

Who did them for 1500 years when there was no immigration ? The French
Do you even realize how arrogant this is "oh my god no i can't stop importing niggers, i'd have to clean our own toilets !" fuck off
Many jobs here are fucking useless, starting with the public administration, and all those people i would send them to collect garbage instead
On top of that there are a ton of unemployed French people as well

that too

>Even if I was homeless I wouldn't pollute my sorroundings like that

Yes you would. It's like if you clean your room, maybe the first few hours you make sure not to get it dirty by putting a shirt on the floor, but after a day or two you start leaving shit everywhere again. These people maybe be "neat" homeless for a week but after some time you just don't want to clean after yourself anymore.

>Many jobs here are fucking useless, starting with the public administration, and all those people i would send them to collect garbage instead
this is the most based and redpilled post i've ever seen

I Imagine it would be like belle epoque france aka what people imagine as romantic Europe they go to in their honeymoon
Old people still view Europe like that here

You've only just begun your descent. You will learn

who fucking cares, i like French spoken by black warriors anyways

Sure they're lower but they'd be tokyo tier without the neo-natives

DESU Historically european cities have always been quite dirty. Concerning the safety this is something that started 30, 40 years ago and has been worst and worst althought it wasn't that great before, I mean you had placed where everybody know you shouldn't go.
It reminds me a few years ago I was reading a novel of Sade and he talks about the street of "La guillotière" saying it's a dangerous shithole full of thief, it made me laugh cause now it's still a shitty street full of shitskins that harass girls that come by and try to sell weird stuff, it's like in 250 years nothing changed.

>10% unemployement
Probably lazy people that don't want to do dirty jobs :^)

desu the state of the safety and security especially in Paris and a few cities in France is really problematic I don't know why people don't care about it more. Our justice is really broken and there is a general fatalist ideology that doesn't help.
Being in Japan or Korea makes you a bit depressed when you see what they manage to do. The worst is that I think it's only gonna get ten time worst soon.

>it's like in 250 years nothing changed.
it would be cleaner if it wasn't for shitskins shitting everything up

Not enough of them to clean frenche's dirt. New wave of portuguese diaspora is an educated diaspora.

Maybe they can convice some of the cancerous old diaspora to do the dirty work. And thanks france to keep them up.

>blaming it on "very different cultures"
What are you trying to get at?

they are saying japanese culture has more respect and responsibility

Based and redpilled

Really boggles the peanut.

canada's prestige and influence in the world will only increase in the coming decades
if it weren't for our commitment to peace, we would develop nuclear capabilities and surpass you military

A Japanese who suffered from Paris' Syndrome in the 1960s wrote that the Streets of Paris was feces of dogs throughout the area, and the citizens were throwing excretas away from their apartment windows.

Paris has rather notoriously always been a shithole.
They did some reforms under the other Napoleon to make the streets wider nominally for aesthetics, but it was really so they were wide enough to march a unit of troops down and force the poor out of the nice parts of the city

You might have done those thing if you hadn't set down the path you are now on but no you have what awaits you is the absolute stagnation of your culture, the decay of your cities and your social values, and endless abuse of the essential middle of your society by the privileged top and the entitled bottom. You will learn

Me

Paris moreso than rural France

because no was allowed to go to japan until recently (relatively speaking)