Omg dude did you have to shoot my dog? he was a member of my family!!!

>omg dude did you have to shoot my dog? he was a member of my family!!!

Attached: 1549851396278.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>No, I think you should just kill all the non whites rather than torturing them all first

Attached: soyface.jpg (201x250, 7K)

>noooo what did you do to my daughter!

Attached: 6187921D-C572-4483-981C-994B9CA05974.gif (413x243, 51K)

>how could that poor boy have been an insurgent when he was only 12 years old!

Attached: 1548977659935.png (647x778, 17K)

>what do you mean you threw my terminally ill dog in the garbage? He wasn't even dead yet!

Attached: 1548433084294.png (361x345, 20K)

> Blacks should live amongst us

Attached: 1516270342003.jpg (1348x812, 168K)

>did you have to shoot my dog? he was a member of my family.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (800x600, 284K)

>stop firing mustard gas shells at innocent refugees!

Attached: 1549628560374.jpg (644x800, 35K)

t. atf

When i was 20 i took my dog to the dog park, she is an overly friendly loving dog and some guy walked UP TO US with his dog, and mine stood up and put her paws on his lower thigh to say hello and the guy quickly kicked his knee out to get my dog off of him. I couldnt believe my eyes and it happened so fast and figured he was just starled or something, but after talk for another half a minute she wanted to get head pats from him and she put her paws above his knee again and he violently snapped his leg again she fell backwards all awkwardly. Suddenly i was overwhelmed by rage and got next to him and put my finger in his face and told him "if you kick my dog like that again im going to stomp your fucking head in" he speedwalked away without saying anything.

How the hell are you going to come to a dog park and expect to not interract with other peoples dogs? Shes not evem a big dog who can jack you in the nuts really hard when they stand up with their paws on you. All dogs that are shorter than peoples knees do that. Was i justified in threatening this guy? One of my co workers said i overreacted, and i dont understand, the dude kicked my dog onto her side... i think hes lucky i didnt break his jaw for it honestly.

>When i was 20 i took my dog to the dog park, she is an overly friendly loving dog and some guy walked UP TO US with his dog, and mine stood up and put her paws on his lower thigh to say hello and the guy quickly kicked his knee out to get my dog off of him. I couldnt believe my eyes and it happened so fast and figured he was just starled or something, but after talk for another half a minute she wanted to get head pats from him and she put her paws above his knee again and he violently snapped his leg again she fell backwards all awkwardly. Suddenly i was overwhelmed by rage and got next to him and put my finger in his face and told him "if you kick my dog like that again im going to stomp your fucking head in" he speedwalked away without saying anything.

>How the hell are you going to come to a dog park and expect to not interract with other peoples dogs? Shes not evem a big dog who can jack you in the nuts really hard when they stand up with their paws on you. All dogs that are shorter than peoples knees do that. Was i justified in threatening this guy? One of my co workers said i overreacted, and i dont understand, the dude kicked my dog onto her side... i think hes lucky i didnt break his jaw for it honestly.

Attached: 1549235149763.jpg (378x378, 31K)

based

>if you kick my dog like that again im going to stomp your fucking head in

Attached: 1549236884020.gif (800x800, 178K)

Attached: 1542987193414.jpg (748x479, 59K)

Defending your daughter is good... Being an observant is bad, is this the meaning of your imply? I'm not sure..

I dont get what this meme is trying to say anymore. People are using it for literally anything now. And really it doesnt affect me because i dont look or act like that. Its pretty irritating none the less though so i guess they are achieving their goal.

>dog is human's friend

Attached: nuwojak.png (644x800, 15K)

Based as fuck. You are cool

>I dont get what this meme is trying to say anymore
What a retard

How dare you hunt down and eat my dog!!!

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 27K)

Enlighten me?