1. your counttry

1. your counttry
2.do you believe East Asian girls are cute?

Attached: qt from asia.webm (950x1080, 2.35M)

Yes
Japanese are the cutest.
Followed by Koreans
Chinese are still good though

theyre alright

Yes but I will die an incel

guess
they can be cute, but I would never date or marry them.

she's at least top 10%

>the face she makes after waking up and realizing I creampied her while she was sleeping

Literally the worst fucking taste lmao

Chinese are the prettiest, then Viets, then Taiwanese, Japanese and Koreans are tied for ugliest

Every cunt has really cute girls, i like all of them alot. Keep in mind most girls in all cunts are average/ugly. I really dont fetishize any race, and thats the way it should be

Taiwanese are Chinese, although they usually aren't poor so they take good care of themselves.

Vietnamese are not east Asians.

Men who like Asian girls are closet pedos

Attached: odq7x9l3mjay.png (1173x1174, 403K)

When does preference become fetishize?
I also like cute girls from all other, but if I had the choice between a 7/10 white chick or black chick vs a 7/10 brown chick or asian chick, I'd choose the brown or asian

What about fags who like Asian guys?

i think Asians are least attractive. but i have friends who are on that yellow fever.

>im cucasion

Vietnam is not in East Asia. You probably think Pakistan is in the middle east.

they are East Asian by a broader definition

Merica, yeah I guess, not all of them. South East Asians are Brett’s good, but brown girls with accents turn me to stone

Thats the fine line that is hard to understand. I really dont know exactly. I think its when youre attracted to a type of person and expect them to act a certain way and have a certain personality. Like, being physically attracted to asians is fine, but there are guys who only pursue them because they think they are going to be submissive and obedient, wear schoolgirl outfits for them and speak in cutesy engrish. its definitely a trend for well off white dudes getting tiny wives from poor asian countries who can bearly speak english. This type of person turns them on in a way that goes beyond just thinking they are cute and compatible as a couple. Idk dude, that's where it gets tricky, there are plenty of people who just happen to think an asian girl is cute and they get along great, but people think oh look another yellow fever power balance fetish creep. Im just saying what i have read from asian girls who have talked about this on the internet, and they go into it deeper and are finding extreme examples of behavior patterns in guys who only date asian girls, or their dads literally brought their moms from over seas and married when they didnt even know eachother and the moms admit they moved to get out of their fucked up poor life.

Anyone who claims they either don't at all or exclusively like cute or beautiful girls of [insert race] is a potentially homosexual bigot and most likely virgin, infatuated with an imagined idea of femininity and identity politics rather than the actual reality of women.

Oh yeah okay I get it, I agree. Like they date the stereotypes and culture rather than the actual individual.
I've dated an Asian who I ended up hating, like just cause she was Asian doesn't mean she was impervious to the same problems I can have with white girls

And India is SEA by broader definition considering that a lot of their people (south and north east) will fit in fine with the people of Malaysia and Indonesia and the fact that the Sanskrit script helped mold whatever languages they use now. Singapore is literally sanskrit for Lion City if I'm not wrong. And those are just two of many reasons.
But India is not SEA. Just because China has had a hand in Vietnam's cultural development doesn't make them East Asian.

I'm engaged to one, so yes. They're usually cute.

North Vietnamese are practically east asian. Theyve been under Chink dynasties their entire existence. South Viets are basically SEA monkeys tho

t. pedo in denial

flag
no, not really