This has to be the most cancerous board on this site

this has to be the most cancerous board on this site

Attached: 48F4F9F7-A333-4438-A941-41066BD6501C.jpg (900x675, 118K)

True. Nothing valuable or funny gets posted here

on 4channel yes.

I'm totally not upset about getting bantsed

that honor goes to bant

/v/ is honestly even worse.

nevern been to pol? or r9k.

Why can't mutts handle the banter?

That’s the source of all these shitty wojak memes, can’t forget about that

at least they have some kind of twisted soul. This place is best summed up by it's most popular regular thread: /brit/. It's just a bunch of jackoffs jacking the same stale shit phrases day in and day out. At this point they don't even bother replying to each other any more, they just say the same words without meaning

being better than these isn't in all honesty something to be proud of

I can. I just feel bored

neither of those are on this site, newfriend

Hats off to the mods, deleting interesting threads while allowing the bearded wojak maymay to flood the board.

That'd be /mu/.

I feel like Jow Forums is the board that is going in circles the most.
The same threads and same themes are repeated here ad nauseam.
I can't tell if it's 2014 or 2019, it's literally the same old shit each year.

Easter?

Attached: 1539091374255.jpg (1000x916, 84K)

Obviously the only worthwile annual Jow Forums tradition.

Attached: bbbbb.gif (320x414, 953K)

on 4channel? that's /tv/.

pol was actually really good before the elections, Jow Forums as a whole was, but yeah int is pretty shit since it became infested with tankies

Is it accurate to call this board Jow Forums-lite? All the wojak memes seem to make me think so

69 days
2 hours
3 minutes
23 seconds

Attached: easter the toad.png (420x420, 6K)

Jow Forums will always be the worst and most cancerous.

Jow Forums could be an amazing board if the average poster actually cared about quality. The occasional good threads are proof of the potential. And I realized as I was typing that that the same can be said of all of 4skin.

thye just have to get rid of generals.

Generals are full-blown AIDS, I agree, but the average thread that isn't a general is not much better.

Clearly you've never been to /v/ or /tv/.

Jow Forumsle_Donald is probably the cause of that

We are k, his and occasionally lit

/fr/ is funny when it's not Jow Forums lite, and /ita/ is comfy

/fr/ was Jow Forums lite every time I checked it out. I was disappointed because I wanted to brush back up on my French but it was too autistic for me. Never looked at /ita/ but think Italian posters are easily above average in general.

I think the Jow Forums influx in /fr/ seems to vary. At certain hours of the day it seems like more banter and feels and less "honhonhon il faut que les youpins aillent dans la chambre à gaz honhonhon"

Attached: au revoir aux collabos.jpg (500x466, 114K)

how do we fix this board?

Dogpile report those shitty sojak threads and Jow Forums raid threads. I think the mods pay more attention to posts that get a lot of reports.

/mu/ is the worst board I've been on. The content is really repetitive. Daily flame threads and bait threads on schedule. Memes on that board are really overused. Most people are underage or some autist barely in college with the most boring cut and paste music taste.

that’s arguably the most cancerous board as far as contrarianism goes

have you ever been to any other board?

needs more KARA BOGA

nope, the true cancer is /x. It's nothing but religious fanatics, pychos, literal schizophrenics, and total assholes.

If you want to see black dicks just go /gif/ and Is not like you are going to have alot of (you)s if you do it

>Italian posters are easily above average in general.
Outside of /ita/, yes, leakage of regional "banter" aside.
/ita/, on the other hand...

Mad about the mutt meme still huh