Is going to the gym popular in your country?

Is going to the gym popular in your country?

Attached: gym.webm (360x640, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Xn5HejxfJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=XnwCkoWAFcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yep, go to the gym for free bagels/pizza on Monday

its very popular, about 50% of the people you meet have no other interest

youtube.com/watch?v=0Xn5HejxfJ0

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, the leather club’s two blocks down

this. is like the only hobby people has nowadays

pretty popular. there's gyms all over the place in my city and I live in a Midwest flyover

Attached: Hulk-Face.jpg (1651x2101, 339K)

T. paying money to work out when you can do it for free

being at a well stocked gym is incomparable. you can do anything you want and it's like $40/month. some are cheaper than that, planet fitness is like $10/month

our countries have that in common

Omg imagine what he smells like jk lmao

This is quite true of Australia

>not wearing sandals at the gym when changing
Enjoy your foot fungus bro. It's a bitch to get rid of too

hi grandpa

Yes. Gyms were always quite popular since the USSR, but they had less to do with machines and more with free weights and athletic strength/endurance building. Even now kids grow up exercising in the block yard by doing pull-ups and shit like that in sports grounds.
But even more than that we have sports clubs in school. The most popular being hockey, sambo/mma/judo and football being a distant third. All those clubs use a few hours a session in the gym.
We're a very athletic nation.
Right now sambo is being pushed hard as a national sport and I'm really glad it is. We're probably the most physically fit nation in the world.
A healthy spirit resides in a healthy body, that's the Russian philosophy.

Attached: 92ea3df4ce59ed9be7c1111aa3a90381.jpg (620x370, 187K)

Yes this is our favourite workout.

Attached: it is over.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

>We're probably the most physically fit nation in the world
thats japan

>thats japan
I very seriously doubt that. Japanese youth don't have a comparable curriculum. Besides, do they even have military conscription?

low BMI != fit

t. 500,000 people die of alcohol every year
t. one of the top 5 most obese nations in the world

>t. 500,000 people die of alcohol every year
We wouldn't actually be a country if that were true. The actual number is 100ths of that.
The government has cracked down a lot on alcohol abuse and people who do that are usually old genetic dead ends anyway, not that I think people can't and shouldn't be rehabilitated. But that's certainly not the feel you get from modern Russia. Healthy lifestyle is very popular in Russian now and being shilled hard. Alcohol and tobacco are very unpopular amongst youth and young adults. I hope this trend continues.

bump

Attached: boevoe_sambo.jpg (660x347, 140K)

Just look at the most recent summer Olympics
Russia had a lot of athletes being banned yet they finished ahead of japan in the medal table despite having the same population

top kek

This
youtube.com/watch?v=XnwCkoWAFcs

based

People do but for the wrong reasons

Mayhe 75% dontgo at all and are content at being fat and weak. They are scared of being in the presence of those who do go.

the smell of a god

>tfw was home gym master race in high school and now too scared to go to university gym
anyone else know this feeling

Attached: 1532777974155.png (600x600, 189K)

Kinda popular among lower income city folk but I see trend among younger generations to actually prefer having skinny muscleless physical appearance over being ripped.

yes lotsa closethomos and manlets do

I hate when someone hits me with shit like "please take your shoes off in my home user", yeah how about no, I prefer not scraping your feet juices and fungus off the floors with my socks.

Attached: a6984aabbb5d3a2249abac266b44bd266214648332f0aeb5bdd8b4fdd9d00331.jpg (500x374, 47K)

Attached: fuck you.jpg (640x360, 37K)

ez!

no

lmao

Attached: pepev.jpg (736x718, 39K)

A bit, but it's not big like in some other countries I visited
I go because I don't want to look like shit while I'm young but I'm not serious about it or about my diet and that sums up how most people feel about it

true desu

France
No, we're a nation of twinks

gym is for homos who want to look at other men's willies in the showers

Attached: 1525822682360.jpg (2481x6600, 1.79M)

university gyms typically have orientations. Attend one

Suck my dick

it's popular among faggy city slickers and football hooligans.
I'm a ruralfag that packs a knife at all times.
Exercise is pointless when you have a pretty face and a solid dong, which generally make me feel pleased about myself.

Kinda

Attached: 12356345734865796.webm (640x800, 2.79M)

Not as popular as it should be