ITT: Land that was stolen from your cunt

ITT: Land that was stolen from your cunt

Attached: yankee pigs.png (1071x728, 1.95M)

CHI

Attached: Chicano.jpg (453x604, 86K)

CA

>tf tp

One of the best Jow Forums memes

catalonia, the left bank of the rhine

Attached: French_borders_from_985_to_1947.gif (466x430, 218K)

Fuck off Juan

milkies

Attached: mapa-do-Uruguai-com-cidades-e1526678258885.jpg (700x751, 69K)

based

>stolen
why cant aztec warriors win wars?

el chicANO

Look what they did to my boy

>left bank of the rhine was occupied by france for 15 years, noone there spoke french or wanted to be french so it was ours RIII
fuck off froggs, be gratefull that the true victors of the world wars let you sit on the grown up table

Attached: 1536605712833.jpg (4382x3543, 2.2M)

A-L will NEVER be German

actually you g*rms deserve everything that came to you, if you chimp out and declare war on everyone you cant expect a good outcome

I just want her back

Attached: hong-kong-nightlife.jpg (1600x900, 316K)

Attached: large.png (922x461, 79K)

Is there really no desire whatsoever among Mexicans to retake the land?

Attached: DACE7B01-79CB-417F-9F1C-F96D93155AD9.jpg (1080x1578, 285K)

Give us back the clay.

Attached: Partition.jpg (1500x1219, 795K)

>be E-L
>speak german for at least a thousand years
>france rules us now but whatever, still speak german and be german
>ff napoleon
>tryes to genoside everything german
>WTF no!
>becomes part of the german empire
>froggs stole it after 50 years
>ff today
>this guy claims it will never be german even tho it was alwas only german
oof

Absolutamente basado

fuck trianon

Attached: nagyonnagymo.jpg (450x350, 42K)

It's not German, it never will be. You lost it, simple as that. It's always the fucking german that cries when they lose land. Might equals right, it's that simple.

The US paid for most of that land except texas and that was a separate country at the time so you can't blame us. US has been mostly made out of some excellent deals. We bought all our shit fair and square. Indians don't count they were savages.

>we declared war
WW2 - okay thats on us. WW1 tho, france marched into germany without declaration of war. Must be our fault then.
At least we tryed to fight back, unlike you american surrender chincos

Those lands belong to the Navajo, Apache and Sioux. I don't want any filthy Mexican, any disgusting amerimongrel or any chicANO subhuman to own those lands.

Alsatians have already assimilated so they are about as French as all the other parts of France.
They were also treated as 2nd class citizens in the German Empire because they were actually pro-French despite most of them still speaking German.

CHIcago, and don't you eva forget it pal!

>Germans plan to try the third times charm
>Brits are crying the loudest because of MUH EMPIRE
And now your fuckhead PM tryes to back out of brexit? Hard brexit and out with you all

gods we were strong then
t. Nebraska

Attached: kan-neb.gif (516x326, 89K)

Lorraine was already mostly French-speaking by 1871, and Alsatians have a native language called French these days. :)
No, A-L is NOT German
No, A-L will NEVER be German
No, A-L will NEVER be part of Germany
Yes, A-L is French
Yes, A-L will always be French
Yes, A-L will always be part of France

Attached: Alsace-Lorraine_Dialects.png (944x1677, 337K)

You don't need to act in Erbschuld any more brother

Yeah I heared that 1781 and 1940 before.
Like I said, thank the greater powers for reinstituting your 148th republic again and again

>whataboutism
The truth is, Fritz, you're unironically O B S S E S S E D. It's that simple. I don't care if Brexit shot a nuclear torpedo directly into the heart of England and sunk us into the sea. Not one bit bothered. Keep your shitty autistic fantasies to yourself

>brother
With how retarded you are acting you're probably a Polack trying to make Germans look bad.
Go write another long post about how butthurt you are about lost territories

based

Attached: aztlan.png (600x579, 319K)

He's completely right. The Alsatian delegation to the Reichstag always claimed that they opposed their annexation to Germany, then there was the Zabern affair and the fact that you destroyed the Alsatian textile industry. The truth is that you mishandled the province while we've always been good to A-L, that's why you don't deserve them just like the rest of your lost territories lol

>posting in a thread about lost land
>complains about someone posting about lost land
Is this autism?

Want us to send more Senegalese soldiers to march on the Rhineland? Your women can't resist them I hear

Good luck on trying to take back land using BS fiction created in the 1960s.

You’re not the Aztecs. Those fuckers will be 100000x cooler than you LARPing “Chicano” fags ever will be.

A
FUCKING
SIESTA

>abla abla bla bla abloo
stfu whitey
We've already taken this land. Just look at the demographics now and in the near future.

You do realise that you stole all that land from the poles right? (And alsace is german land)

Attached: 1549563361477.jpg (655x527, 59K)

I’m not white, but your imaginary ethnic group the “Chicanos” aren’t taking over shit. The white man owns you, and if he falters, then Asians will be your next masters. You dumb fucks won’t amount to jack shit on this planet

All of India except the Deccan was stolen from the Mughals.

> This thread

And I thought that Poles were autistic.

give it back you filthy mutts

Attached: CNX_History_11_04_OregonMap.jpg (390x424, 29K)

We lost entire Safavid Empire to the Turks, Armenians,Russians and Persians and no, I am not crying

Start war, lose war, consider yourself lucky that G*rmany still exists

You only have your own sperging to blame

as a resident of washington i would gladly be apart of canada

No one says Chicano is ethnic group you mong. I am obviously mestizo.
My only hope is that one day regionalism is so high that California becomes independent and hopefully annexes the northern states of Mexico.

>Caring about some small shitty part of France so the FRANKISH BVLL is struggeling with internal fights and can never unite
>Meanwhile the only A*glo in this thread is fueling this fight

HMMMMM

don't have one

not even Astrakhan

>Start war

Attached: 1549736009851.png (1300x2000, 307K)

Weren't you guys in a dispute with the Japanese over some island at the ass-end of Kamchatka?

OK, I'm going to say it.
Alsace-Lorraine is part and parcel of France and no amount of German crying will ever change that.

Attached: 1548698335114.png (680x661, 262K)

Delet

Texas wasn't stolen. There was an entire revolutionary war outbreak throughout Mexico, with the only successful one being the Texas revolution, and even then the US didn't recognize it for 9 years. France and Belgium did, but not the US.
The remainder of the SW was stolen in the Mexican-American war, but not Texas.

there is a small radical political group called the Reconquestas, which hold that the Aztecs had an empire [they didn't] that stretched into the US SW [nope], and that the land was stolen by the US - that part's true, exept for Texas. much like the Black Hebrew Israelites, no one accepts their bullshit.

Based. We'll be sure to recognize your eventual annexation of Canada.

>every latino and brown person in the south west is a mexican of aztec descent
god u americans are idiots