You grow up imagining your life will turn out in a certain way - good friends, loving parents, a good-paying job...

You grow up imagining your life will turn out in a certain way - good friends, loving parents, a good-paying job, and so on. But, many people outside of the "First World" are completely restricted from having these dreams.

As a first worlder, you're entitled to a good life from birth. Not only does the state pick you up and help you whenever you fall during your career, but you have family, who never harbor evil intentions, to support you at your lowest. Many people, such as I, are completely forbidden from tasting that kind of support and assistance merely because of the fact that we were born several thousand kilometers farther than where you were born.

As a third worlder, we have to work thrice as hard to achieve the same things you can achieve with minimal effort. Our societies are so collectivist to the point that if you were to fail from a young age, you will simply be isolated from society and subconsciously be labeled as a "hopeless failure".

What do you think future has for me, a suffering third worlder? For me, nothing but dread and trepidation fill the mind when such questions are thought of.

Attached: 1542342543049.png (715x535, 775K)

Most people i know have lovely families.

Here the state wont pick you up, but it wont take you down neither

It is only hard to have their material succes but everything else is not hard

Is Saudi Arabia a bad third World country lmao?

I know what you mean though. Fucking first workers don't realize how easy they get it.

Attached: Akari37.jpg (712x1134, 308K)

I wish I was a 3rd worlder, beig a failure/poorfag would be the norm. you don't know how lucky you are

Ummm, no sweaty. The first world is under the iron grip of the globalists. You third worlders have at least some freedom.

man shut up, you literally get thousands of dollars from your oil money, you never have to worry about gf because your parents will find you a virgin qt, and you can use your millions of $$$$$$$ to buy yachts and fuck prostitutes and attend foreign unis

you're an ignorant moron

this is true
if you live in a first world country, are over the age of 30 and not rich you are literally a failure. you got everything handed to you

It's not that easy.

Fuck off, first Worlder.

Attached: 1549810990365.png (582x587, 611K)

everyine is a failure for the simple fact to exist. Do you think rich people are happy when they die of cancer?

>Our societies are so collectivist
no, thats why 3rd world shitholes are shitholes, because theres no collective

no
i think rich people are somewhat happier when they do pic rel instead of toiling

that being said, wether youre rich or not life is indeed quite shit
even for rich people the scale is crooked, just slightly less crooked than for poors

Attached: jfk-polo-shirt.jpg (1200x600, 171K)

>but it wont take you down neither
How lucky...

it's worse.. I am Egyptian, but I've lived my entire life here because parents thought it was a good idea to immigrate here.

No (YOU) don't know how easy it's for you. We are put under a ton of pressure. About a year ago, I was punished by my parents for not achieving at least one A* (british equivalent of an A+) on my A levels, despite the fact that I had achieved 2 'A's.

My entire childhood was like that.

Ask yourself this: Would you rather die after a long-battle against Malaria in a dirty hospital that reeks of shit, or would you rather die after being afflicted with cancer in a comfy, warm bed surrounded by your friends and family?

The answer is obvious.

Attached: 1546931479604.jpg (300x240, 12K)

i sure am lucky to be born in first world, kek

What makes you think so?

Attached: 1547451630713.jpg (274x184, 8K)

>Proceeds to move to first world and ruins everything

It's the opposite. Individualism is rewarded in typical first world countries, whereas collectivism is shunned upon.

Collectivism is what you call "insect-behavior" where only the best academically are picked with no regards whatsoever to social aptitude or other abilities that do not affect your academic score but affect your personality.

The collectivism isn’t helping you in the long term.

Being a third worlder makes you a chad, once you succeded in your shithole you can move to a decent first world country with all the experience you acquired by living in a tough environment.
And then my friend, then literally nothing will stop you

america is a 3rd world shithole too, you 3rd worlders are fucking dumb trying to copy it, then wonder why you stay shitholes
divided you are weak, united you are strong

Why do you think we are not colectivist? Because of inecuality?

Agree.

I'm foreigner like you user and my dream is to travel abroad once I graduate. Did you start college or not yet ?
also >A levels
International fags are never poor.

Yet, in a first world country they will always look at you weird because you will always reek of that stench of the third world..

No one is copying America. It's ignorant of you to suggest that, because our societies are extremely different. America is like Protoss units(small in number yet powerful) meanwhile the third world is comparable to one big zerg(huge in number yet useless individually) colony of disgusting insects.

>Did you start college or not yet ?
I'm supposed to apply somewhere later this year.
>International fags are never poor.
Yet here I am. I'm probably below middle class by a tiny bit.

>As a third worlder, we have to work thrice as hard to achieve the same things you can achieve with minimal effort. Our societies are so collectivist to the point that if you were to fail from a young age, you will simply be isolated from society and subconsciously be labeled as a "hopeless failure".
Isn't your country a complete Rentier system, full of NEETs leeching of oil money?

كيف كان مستواك بالثانوية ؟ اذا ممتاز اي جامعة سعودية بتقبلك
حتى الجامعات الخاصة ممكن تعطيك منح Scholarships.
He already said he was Egyptian

>كيف كان مستواك بالثانوية ؟
ممتاز أعتقد بس أنا مش عايز أقدم هنا كسم دي بلد

I fucking hate catching up with my old friends as an adult.

you have agod excuse for being miserable, first worlders have not, think about it sometimes

First worlders who lead miserable lives were probably destined to fail. I sympathize with talented people who were given several layers of extra handicaps just because they were born in a shithole. But, I will never sympathize with someone who failed even though he was provided with everything necessary to succeed. This simply means the latter didn't want to succeed in the first place and was content with failing.

ok, see you in 10 years

Are you saying that I will be a complete disaster in 10 years? Perhaps I will be...

Attached: 4DuGJRe.png (509x411, 17K)

I say everyone is optimistic anf thinks he will be the best when he is 18, reality is different, I had the best grades in hih school then failed miseraby in life.

If it's any consolation, america has its hopeless areas where even whites dont stand a chance. And there really isnt enough to go around it seems. I was born and raised in a place called rockford illinois, on the westside. Its a shitty poor town and this particular part is the poorest. A very dangerous ghetto. My parents were addicts and not around, i didnt attend school or even got home schooled. In my area all night youd hear gunshots and ambulances arriving way too late. From the morning hours to late at night people were selling drugs out in the open on my street. There werent many jobs in town and no one could afford a vehicle anyway to work an hour and a half ride away in chicago. I was left to just fend for myself since a very young age. I would get chased around by pimps and people were giving me heroin at age ten. Not once did any child services come into my life and i honestly didnt know something like that existed. I was always hungry and a few times homeless, which is a blur to me becase i was young but it blows me away to think a kid could have this kind of life style in america. Ive seen alot of my friends die in drive bys or just one day heard they were killed by someone. As a teen i sold drugs and ive been robbed at gunpoint too many times, ive been stabbed in the stomach and left for dead and i also have a giant scar from the bottom of my left eye and down my cheek to my mouth from getting attacked with a boxcutter. My dad was shot in the lung while working at a gas station one night. Anyway, i dont know how i survived, but im 29 now living on the west side of chicago this time and life is more in my control and going somewhat well. Im very intimidated and weird about the thought of college, (i dont really know math that good lol) but i feel i missed my chance by now, without school or connections or friends im stuck working dead end jobs and cant afford for one thing to go wrong atm. Its first world but still kinda shitty my man :(

Shut the fuck up you stupid camel jockey. Arabs are the most malignant cancer on this fucking planet , you deserve all the pain and I'll hope some day Israel or any other country is going to nuke you.

You shut the fuck up, kraut. You're a drain on Europe and you deserve nothing less than death, faggot.
Germany. Must. Perish.

Attached: 180615105717_Germany.jpg (500x695, 111K)

>*angry macaco noises*
Ain't he cute!

>tfw will never live in a third world country that isn't poor
>tfw will never have huge extended family hook me up with comfy govt job through nepotism
>tfw will never be arranged married to a qt 18 y/o without lifting a finger

Suffering is not only dependent on wealth.
There are many third-worlders that lived happier and more fulfilling lives than me and especially people like who obviously suffered a lot more than most of us can even conceptualize.

I'm stuck in my late 20s unemployed without education. My family is messed up, if something goes wrong I'm on the edge of becoming homeless or going literally insane, as I've been before. You have overbearing parents, you graduated highschool with good grades, you'll be going into uni. Big deal, just be patient and get your degree instead of whining.

Shut up, Fingol.
Real countries are talking.

>Brazil
>Real Country

kek

Attached: satania1.jpg (640x360, 57K)

Call me when you surpass our GDP.

Attached: antoniapim_44752433_289297121709428_3640825031770814068_n.jpg (1080x1093, 105K)

this

Being a first worlder is not the same as being rich. Most people are poor in most first world countries.

>tfw will never live in a third world cunt with tight-knit communities instead of in a depressed welfare state where no one know their neighbors and leave family matters in the hands of the state

Attached: 1549291000654.jpg (624x2107, 461K)

those are all pictures from finland though no? are swedes like that too

>UAE
>third world
>hard work
oh woe is you shitskin, go bomb a UNESCO world heritage site

their poor is your middleclass

Sorry about that situation you are in. Not having a reliable family to help when things get bad, and getting older and older and never having the time for education is depressing. People need to appreciate their family more. I really really hope things go great for you. Even a shitty job is nice at that point. Im rockford illinois user bt w, your life could be salvegable if youre lucky and careful friend. Im not sure about me tho, i have really bad trauma i think and i havnt been able to stop using heroin for the past 17 years. I dont worry about me so much anymore though, i do what i can to help the really poor kids out in chicago now any way i can, where i buy heroin there are lots of kids who dont go to school and i bring money and food to a couple families when i can. Trying to get a couple ghetto kids a job where i work right now. It can feel very third world here. I might be scum but i dont want others to have to live that way. Jow Forums people piss me off always crying about being two inches too short or something and dont know what real suffering means lmao

i dunno user, you should really sort your shit out first before you begin attempting to help others

same thing here
finland is a shitty meme

I dont know where to even begin. I dont think im going to last much longer anyway, if i can hook up a kid with a shitty job that he wouldnt be able to get otherwise i am happy. Im not trying to change the world or anything. I have a bike with a cart and hit up a couple food banks and bring it to two moms i know since im going to be in that neighborhood anyway. I bring em that government meat and cheese

I have a loving family, received good education, have good friends and a good GF. A good job? Well, that's another thing.

The highest you can aspire to earn here without reaching into illegality or freelancing (which I fucking hate) would be like 200$ a month.

no matter how good you got it you'll never be satisfied.

make the best of what you have and go for what you want the most in life. end of the day we all must find our happiness one way or another. your suffering unfortunately is meaningless and only to you, you are alone in this world never forget that.

cope in anyway you can but reality is that unless you off yourself its not gonna get better.

Attached: 1546785231267.gif (404x347, 1.4M)

everywhere has its issues. first world countries especially english speaking ones have a broken and dead culture. I am from canada from what I've seen from my limited travel in africa people seem way happier and have a much stronger sense of community and purpose. I am still very thankful for the country I happen to live in but our society is too comfortable which often causes people to lead lives that lead to extreme suffering. everyone is completely alienated from each other and caught up in social forces we completely don't understand.

obviously I'd rather live in canada than a country with extreme poverty or war.
my point is basically that there are different kinds of suffering some of which are totally rampant in some countries and some in others. mental illness rates are skyrocketing in first world countries.

>As a first worlder, you're entitled to a good life from birth. Not only does the state pick you up and help you whenever you fall during your career, but you have family, who never harbor evil intentions, to support you at your lowest.
they don't have that either

It's too bad everyone feels suffering regardless of their state on a larger scale. Relativism yo.

Those are pople who buldozed a graves of Muhammad’s relatives, his wife’s house which survived till 20th century and what was left of the house of his birth because it might have become an idol of worship, despite it not becoming an idol for over 1300 years so the actuall reason was to build a hotels on the sites.

>As a first worlder, you're entitled to a good life from birth.
hahahaha no

Attached: wage stagnation usa.png (609x644, 169K)

Nah. Living in first world country is terrible. There is no sense of community. You are all alone. Being "free" is to me living without purpose.

>tfw live in a country where it's almost impossible to get fired and you're basically guaranteed a job after finishing uni

Every country outside Japan is third world in my eyes

Attached: 1462566699651.png (259x350, 69K)

Those japanise work ethics tho...

>As a third worlder, we have to work
>Saudi Arabia

Salaryman is a meme. I work 9 to 6 with a 1.5 hour break.

yeah hardcore

your suicide rate is high for a reason

it'll be sad to read about your karoshi in 10 years, kenzaburo.