Is it just Americans or all protestANTS are like this?

Is it just Americans or all protestANTS are like this?

youtu.be/T3S42z_1YO8

Attached: senti.png (372x307, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gjengangeren.no/nyheter/barn-ble-skremt/s/5-60-21264
thebetterindia.com/165650/sentinelese-first-woman-madhumala-john-allen-chau-news/?fb=organic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Church_Slavonic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Thomas_Christians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED senti, the final fighters of racial purity.

the evangelical types, you wouldn't expect to see an anglican or one of the scandi equivalents doing this for example

We use cruise missiles, not arrows.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.40.20 AM.png (752x445, 311K)

I unironically see a lot of people like that lady. There are very common here

wut state?

That's my city :o

If this happened here you'd have some Orthodox priests ganging up on her because she's stealing their customers.

Is she retarded or just American? I can't tell anymore.

*laughs in luther*

a lady like that approached me and my friend while we were going to buy alcohol and she didn't know what the council of chalcedon was

>girl is being nice to her
>"I know your country's crazy!"

American-x always makes the thing much worse. American Catholics pray to the founding fathers and the flag lmao

>trying to spread protestantism
>in an orthodox country
top kek

What secrets do they have on that island?

I love that hey called an Ambulance.

>jehsuuuus
>aha, kiša! (aha, rain!)
top kek

can't watch, the cringe level went from 0 to 1000 in seconds

Most finns are lutherans but very secular. Only old and/or slightly nutty people care about religion.

>you wouldn't expect to see an anglican or one of the scandi equivalents doing this for example

gjengangeren.no/nyheter/barn-ble-skremt/s/5-60-21264

>Loud preachers who spoke in tongues made children cry

I wish there were comments. The cringe is too difficult for me to witness

same

So what is her end game? Obviously no one there wants to hear about Jesus or watch her fat ass block a busy bridge. What does she think she is accomplishing?

Attached: 1549795028556.png (1000x773, 350K)

Texas

The rule in Christianity is that you must spread the message of Christianity to people who have not heard what Christianity is. If they don't know Jesus, they cannot be saved and enter heaven.

Why don't you know this? You literally have a cross on your country's flag

Most people here don't take the bible literally. Even the more religious ones are like act like a good person and that's enough.

>to people who have not heard what Christianity is
>this comes from the US to one of the core lands of Christianity (birthplace of Constantine the Great)
jesus christ

Here, it's very important that you do take the Bible literally

No, that's the false type of Christianity. People in your country are Eastern Orthodox, which is wrong.

>the original type of Christianity is wrong

the only correct answer in this thread

Attached: 1531741293657.jpg (536x1200, 145K)

How can you tell it's wrong?

It is wrong, because Martin Luther Jr proved it wrong, created Protestantism, nailed his 95 theses to the church door, and translated the Bible into English

Because it is wrong, it is self evident

>If they don't know Jesus, they cannot be saved and enter heaven.
when why be a spoilsport? let them not know Jebus and go to heaven?

And that's the exact difference. The Eastern Orthodox don't have to translate the Bible, as they can learn the language of the New Testament from the very source; they do not depend on (lack of) knowledge and prejudices of translators.

No, everyone has to go to heaven, or have to opportunity. So it is your duty as a Christian to be a missionary and tell the Word of God to everyone

Oh wow that's so cool I didn't know the Bible was written in Serbian

Wait

Weren't these specifically against the Catholic church?

Not according to your predestination heretics.

Yes, another FALSE perversion of Christianity. Many missionaries go to Mexico to convert wrong Catholics into true Christians

They aren't pre-destined if we reach all of them

The language of the apostles was the Koine Greek, a predecessor to the language spoken by a nation of Orthodox Christians (and a language still in use in the central among Orthodox churches).

And do you speak Koine Greek? It doesn't matter because your interpretation of the Bible is WRONG. That's why Protestants have to visit your country and set you right

There are over 10000 christian sects in America.
Why can't you let us practice our own?

>There are over 10000 christian sects in America.

I think the number is closer to 40,000

>Why can't you let us practice our own?

Orthodoxy it´s pretty based but you still need to come back to the one true church

>And do you speak Koine Greek?
I personally do as I am a historian. Nonetheless, Orthodox translations stem exclusively directly from the Koine, while all western translations come from a poorly translated Vulgata.

>It doesn't matter because your interpretation of the Bible is WRONG.
The difference is, our Bible is NOT an interpretation, but the ORIGINAL and the source of other "Bibles". That's why Protestants don't have any success, despite trying to lead the Christians astray for more than 200 years.

And which one would that be? Roman Popery or the other one who invents a new branch every 2 days?

>thebetterindia.com/165650/sentinelese-first-woman-madhumala-john-allen-chau-news/?fb=organic

They wouldn't have killed him if he wasn't retarded and obsessed with conversion of faith

*ahem*

FUCK CHRISTIANS AND FUCK GOD!

Attached: 1435965063437.jpg (499x499, 66K)

The one true Holy Catholic and Roman Church funded by Jesus Christ himself, catholicism has his problems but if anytime a problem arouse in the church every one abandoned it christianity wouldn´t had survived this long, you can have problems with the church but that doesn´t take away it´s legitimazi

Let's conduct an objective test of the Christianity: what religion is Donald J. Trump, the greatest president and leader of our nation?

It is not your Eastern whatever. It is PROTESTANTISM

>what religion is Donald J. Trump, the greatest president and leader of our nation?
Capitalist.

There's nothing Christian about that man at all.

He goes to church and is proud of his Christianity.

Based

His own child has abandoned Christianity. That's big enough testament to his "Christianity".

The only legitimate Catholicism, founded by Jesus himself, is the Orthodox one.

Protestantism was the beginning of the end of the European culture.

It's not his fault. He had to sell Ivanka to the Jews or they would not let him run for President. She is lost, as well as her two brothers.

However, there is still Barron.

Yes, I'm very orthodox and proud of being Catholic.

Look up the year 1054. Then also look up all the weird stuff the Catholics keep adding like priest celibacy. Catholic priests having the gall to give anyone instructions on family life when they won't ever know what that is.

>“The Pope is Christ in office, Christ in jurisdiction and power....We bow down before thy voice, O Holy Father, as we would before Christ Himself.”
Does your priest obey these words?

>No, everyone has to go to heaven, or have to opportunity.
yes.. just don't tell us about Jebus.

not knowing about him qualifies you for a wild card entry to heaven.

Romans should have killed all Christians when they had the chance to do so

You're historically and theologically illiterate. Catholic church is a collection of over twenty different churches out of which only the Latin rite practices celibacy.

Come on, you're better than using protestant bait. We both know that's not how it is or what the pope is.

Reminder that our churches unified in the 16th century, but the Orthodox broke it up out of vanity.

Who is Jesus?

No, the Bible tells us that we must convert everyone. Don't use your misleading logic

Spanish footballer

Why? They did something better, merge their paganism with Christianity. Rome is still the sacred city, not to mention all the scholastic (a theological and philosophical method that used part of classical Greco-Roman philosophy to understand the religious revelation of Christianity)

>We both know that's not how it is or what the pope is.
We don't, as you clearly don't obey your own teaching.

>Reminder that our churches unified in the 16th century, but the Orthodox broke it up out of vanity.
What?

The schism it´s a sad event that divided catholism becouse of the misuderstanding that the eastern patriarchs had about the trinity at first and then it escaleted from there, priest celibacy it´s necesary to keep the church administration from forming dinasties, imagina that the vatican was managed how countries are managed where only a couple families keep control of everything, celibacy helps make the church a highly meritocratic enviroment where only the most pius ascend

>let me tell you what you believe

He was fast.

Attached: 1251.jpg (266x396, 14K)

funny that you consider dynasties can only be via bloodlines.

I do have, as you clearly don't have understanding of the faith you profess.

the snake speaks through me..

>t. hissssssssss

>We must convert EVERYONE
That's EXACTLY what kuran says too
Then why do you get butthurt when islam is being propagated with the same intensity and methods as Christianity

The translations for Christian texts into South Slavic began with Cyril and Methodius and their followers afterwards. It's the first standardisation of our language too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Church_Slavonic
Why do you assume we just read it all in Greek?

Uhh sweetie, the difference is that Islam is WRONG, while we are RIGHT

All real christians are like that. Spreading the faith at all cost. Dumb cancer.

>The schism it´s a sad event that divided catholism becouse of the misuderstanding that the eastern patriarchs had about the trinity at first and then it escaleted from there
There was no misunderstanding. The Second Ecumenical Council clearly defined the Credo. The Roman Catholic church introduced an innovation, contrary to the Holy Fathers.

It doesn't matter. The true language of the Bible is English

not reading bible in Aramaic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Thomas_Christians

The goal of Islam is not to convert anyone, but to expand the Dar al-Islam to the entire world.

Ok this is a LARP at this point. I'm not arguing, I'm being baited

>Uhh sweetie, the difference is that Islam is WRONG, while we are RIGHT

PEAK AMERICANISM

Attached: 1549441089945.jpg (500x500, 24K)

>same intensity and methods as Christianity
Pajeet, please.

Mohammedans do force conversions with threats of violence. Their religion encourages it because it is seen as valid. Christianity teaches that conversions like that are dishonest and don't count. Methods of Christianity and Mohammedanism are diametrically opposed.

inb4 you find violent Christian conversions done sometimes in the last 2000 years like humans don't do dumb shit given enough time to err

Except muslims say the same but inverted

Islam wants to eliminate non-muslims, christianity wants to save their souls, it´s the diference betwen an executioner and a doctor

The majority of christianity was spread through violence.

You must not be aware of the Donald J. Trump test of religious correctness.

We still have Old Church Slavonic in use in some churches in Zagreb too.
>mfw protties reee'd about Bible in national languages when we already had it, given to us by the Catholic church for 500 years

Attached: cristomal.jpg (644x360, 31K)

>He doesn't know

Attached: 1547939623159.jpg (225x225, 8K)

That bosnyák girl is very cute

>Amerimutt Protestant thinks his church founded in bumfuck America or in 16th Germany as a powertool by Northern German Imperial Princes is the right one and not the one Christ ordered St. Peter to found and gave the keys to heaven.
Funny

>majority of christianity was spread through violence.
Yes, which is why it became the biggest religion in the Roman Empire while being outlawed and directly discriminated against.

No. And even if Mass and Forced Conversion were NEVER approved by the Church, since faith comes from heart and cant be found through force

And happens to someone who doesn't agree to convert to christianity?

keyword "expect"

Sentinelese 1 - 0 Protestant

More Sentinelesians, that's what we need.

True. Fuck Constantine.

"Haha faith comes from heart but your kids will be ripped from you and indoctrinated in our schools and also the practice of your old religion is outlawed lol"

Literally NOTHING good ever came from christianity and I am happy that it is dying out in educated countries