Spanish people are white

>Spanish people are white

>mexicans are not

can someone explain this to me.

Attached: bc1.jpg (680x583, 18K)

Indigenous people, America. You wouldn't understand.

Because mexicans have native admixture?

white is not just a symbol, it's an ideology

It is an error of geography to have assigned Spain to Europe; it belongs to Africa: blood, manners, language, the way of life and making war, in Spain everything is African. The two nations have been mixed up for too long–the Carthaginians who came from Africa to Spain, the Vandals who left Spain for Africa, the Moors who stayed in Spain for 700 years–for such a long cohabitation not to have confused the race and customs of the two countries. If the Spaniard were Mohammedan, he would be completely African; it is religion that has kept it in Europe.

>>Spanish people are white
said nobody ever

Attached: 5Y9X0Oa.jpg (576x620, 182K)

The Spaniard has enough devotion to Christianity to adopt an absolutist ideology like Islam unlike other Europeans

they are whiter than burritos

Mexicans get 5-10% Sub-Saharan

Attached: c325c9c.jpg (342x775, 34K)

yea i dont get it, they look the same to me

Attached: dd.jpg (1214x1023, 527K)

im laughing at semi white europeans (french, italians, spanish etc) who are far more racist to asians than genuine white europeans(germans, dutch, swedes etc). even in na, blacks, hispanics, arabs and indians are far more hostile to asians than white people. perhaps this is manifesting in the social structural inferiority to their white ruling class.

Most Mexicans are mestizo. White Mexicans are Creoles(~5%).

>meds
>semi-wh*te
Thanks god we're not even half snownigger

why the hell do they think they are DESCENDANTS OF THE GLORIOUS AZTECS

fuck off chink

why does my country have to ask such idiotic questions...

Because it's true, but partially.

If anything the mexibros are whiter

We're racist towards your cat-eating subhuman half-country that cannot be nuked by Kim soon enough, yet not because of any ruling class, but because of that travesty in the summer of 2002.

Why do you reply to the Korean who fears the Med Bvll
We're not white and proud of it

based

I think it is basically no difference. It is just a difference in expression. White people do not like Asians. It's true. Only the Latin Europeans are annoyed by the increasing number of Asian immigrants (Chinese, Southeast Asians, South Asians) and They are poorer and more economic recession than Germanic countries.

Are russians proud to be non-white europeans superior to snowniggers ?

YES

Attached: 43.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Are You White?

we dont eat cat, retard.

my ancestry is Italian, German, and Polish all entering the usa in the late 1800s/early 1900s so that probably answers your question. my veins are like turquoise, between really blue and green so my undertone is neutral according to /fa/. if you saw me, you'd say I was italian with some wh*toid mixed in so by pol standard my name may as well be jamal or juan
>no

Attached: frog_pizza.jpg (680x734, 46K)

If anything, Russians are superior to medroaches simply because white.

Attached: 1546627324780.jpg (604x403, 85K)

Disgusting plastic gook

They fear us my dear brother from the east

Russians ain't white
You should be proud of it like us

Mexicans have Indio blood, Spaniards have moor blood, simple as

Of course, no one is considered white on Jow Forums. Don’t take it personally

>my ancestry is Italian, German, and Polish
67% White.

said no one ever

Sorry shitskin, I prefer not to larp.

Okay mongol bro
One day you'll see the truth and side with us

The mix of the MED BVLL and tha AZTEC WARRIOR it´s the strongest race in the world that makes whit*oids tremble with primal fear

We'll sack you first as the most annoying.

said no one ever