What food do you eat in your country typically? In your day to day? I'm starving as of right now, real hungry

What food do you eat in your country typically? In your day to day? I'm starving as of right now, real hungry.

Attached: xjmx1csashjww8j8jwyh.jpg (800x450, 103K)

I personally eat a lot of bread, pasta and meat.

burgers, pizza and surströmming

Bread, butter, potatoes, grounded goy children etc.

Sandwiches, pasta, pretzels, and red meat.

Btw, my flag should be Australian, however my IP address acts up from time to time.

Lies, everyone knows you only use the blood.

rice, natto, raw egg

Attached: rice.jpg (660x495, 71K)

Vodka, sausage,chicken, pork oatmeal yogurt and bananas

I usually eat beans and rice. It's so delicious. I wish I could eat some right now. Mmmm. What do you eat everyday?

potato, soups, sausage, butter, bread, paprika, onions
pork or chicken

Since we can't cook and eat these "convenience foods" a lot, I bet pea soup and liver casserole are in the top ten.

Attached: IMG_20190211_122619.jpg (4000x3000, 1.26M)

Speaking of the main meal, theres lots of meat, with something like potatoes as a side. Before the main course, there's soup, especially during the weekend. Some kind of salad as a side dish.
I have lots of rice with either chicken/turkey or sea food, golaž (paprika beef stew) with bread dumplings and steaks with fries.

spaghetti, pasta or erişte (kinda pasta/noodle mix, but not really) are the most eaten, because they are easy to prepare and take no effort and we eat them everyday at our shitty lunch place at highscool

pasta and ketchup

Attached: kela hoivaa.webm (504x500, 2.81M)

At lunch we have a cafeteria at work, so usually I eat steak/chicken + rice/vegetables + fruits/desert
At night I eat mostly cheese and bread + fruits

That would be a waste!

Attached: alarm.jpg (187x204, 17K)

Tacos, pizza and pickled herring

Do beans make you fart a lot? it does that to me so I rarely eat it.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSS

The trick is to boil the beans and throw away the bean water 2-3 times.

At least you guys don't waste the foreskin and make face cream for rich people.

oats
eggs
frozen fruit
frozen vegetables
rice
lentils