Few things are more cucked than being a knight...

Few things are more cucked than being a knight. I used to like knights and knight stories when I was a kid but now I realize that knights are just cucked alphas who bow down and do the bidding of various subhumans such as fat weak lords, worthless cowardly peasants, and women even though they could kill every single one of them effortlessly.

Attached: cucked.jpg (175x288, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"TS7mVqzZY6A"/page/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this faggot read King Arthur and thinks he knows everything about chivalry

Attached: you took my village in 42, ill take your virginity.jpg (443x532, 20K)

I didnt read it but Im guessing chivarly goes something like: protect the weak, protect m'lady, obey your lord amirite?

its maintaining order, real knights were mercenaries working for their king, they rescieved their own land in exchange.

I thought you Greeks and Easterners saw the Latin nobility as absolute savages

>Maintaining order, real knights were mercenaries working for their king
how exactly does that go against what I said?
>I will reward you with something that you can effortlessly take out of my dead hands
cucked

Knights are famous everywhere what the fuck are you talking about there with your retarded memes?

i think you know who were the "knights"
knights are just the western noblemen, in the West every noble is a knight, from the poor who owns nothing to the king

now, think about the massacre of jerusalem in 1099, the massacre of Constantinople in 1206, who do you think did this ? who ruled the latin empire of constantinople ? the knights

remember the conquest of sicily by normans ? also knights

byzantines and arabs were very shocked by the brutality and the violence of the western nobility (knights), they were mongol-tier savages

test

The virgin knight vs. the Chad Landsknecht

>why don't modern day soldiers just pull off coups all the time? why do the bidding of weak politicians, cowardly civilians, and women even though they could kill every single one of them effortlessly?

Attached: Members_of_the_greek_military_junta_of_1967–1974.jpg (504x197, 22K)

>Few things are more cucked than being a knight
*hits pipe*

Attached: 1549404556462.jpg (720x888, 334K)

This is why mercenaries have always been the only truly free people. They fight and kill for money and nothing else. No allegiance or oaths. Just money for blood.

I thought I was shadowbanned there for a second. Anyways there is a greek equivalent of knights but I cant be fucked to remember its name. Bottom line is that this system (took out of the rep*blic no doubt) is to cuck the alphas and nothing else. That single period you are talking about would have gone better for those alphas if they didnt have all this knighthood crap misdirecting them and slowing them (for simplicity's sake Im pretending there are no larpers and all the knights are genetic alphas).

You mispelled bandits, hunters, barbarians and poachers.

you should read a real history book instead of these chivalry romances wrote by XIXth century intellectuals

>Few things are more cucked than being a knight
>Few things
Being a modern soldier (as a genetic alpha and not a larper) is one of them

I did. This thing where alphas are rewarded land for their service comes straight out of the republic where plato would reward the best fight fighters with the best women, as if the best fighters need to ask anyone's permission to have any kind of woman they want lol.

Knights were the scum.
Not better than any bandit on the road.
The amount of Rapes in medieval times was so high that a lot of women went to monasteries simply because overe there was at least some sort of protection from being raped.
Medieval Europe was like modern India with people poo ing in the streets and doing ok rape you next week 24/7

>t. conscript or draft-dodger

Why don't you plot a coup with you fellow conscripts in your barracks?

>plato
socrates whatever.

>bandits
Always hunted and escaping the law, can never own any property
>hunters
In most of history hunting have been heavily controlled by the lords and kings who owned all the land, hunting without permission and paying taxes was punished with death or prison.
>barbarians
Hunted to extinction by civilization.
>poachers
Same as the hunters and bandits.

If real war happens I will dogde draft. Why would I plot anything? For your sake? I hope you get killed you subhuman peasant.

You haven't done your conscription yet? I thought all Greek men go through them.

Maybe he’s like 14

he sounds very childish
>le dark age meme
not this bullshit again please

Is there a name for this kind of damage control where you try to negotiate lesser worse conditions? You tried to pass me off mercenaries as the ultimate freedom (what you tried to negotiate) and when I told you nope this is actually it you tried to start the blackpills. I know Im not explaining it correctly but I observed it many times when I talk to subhumans who try to backtrack and do damage control.

Oh yea I done that one for 9 months. Im talking about when real war happens. I will evade draft and go the other way away from the war.

So you are simply retarded and no nothing about history or how the actual laws back then functioned. Kek.

No please tell me is there a word for it? Also is there a word when you find out a subhuman rat who tries to act like its on your side until he fails to control your thoughts and then starts trying to spit poison everywhere?

>its on your side
wrong words. tries to act like it agrees with you are what I wanted to say.

So you want to be a homeless refugee? You will let your home burn down or be occupied or looted by strangers? At least you're not a "cuck" like your fathers and grandfathers who fought for their country.

>"Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks"

I dont have a home. Im not retarded enough to go through the home ""ownership"" proccess. Yes, at least Im not a cuck like my ancestors who died at the whims of other people.

>who died at the whims of other people
even worse actually, who let their fate be decided by the whims of other people.

chivalric ideal in victorian art and literature =/= historical knights
>fat weak lords
weak lords weren't really respected, even kings had to be present on the battlefield for any campaign to be successful.
>In most of history hunting have been heavily controlled by the lords and kings who owned all the land, hunting without permission and paying taxes was punished with death or prison.
Not most of history, this mainly became a thing in the late middle ages and renaissance because it was difficult to enforce earlier. One of the reasons why the Anglo-Saxon population felt oppressed after the Norman takeover was the hunting ban which gave birth to folk heroes such as Robin Hood, being allowed to hunt and bear arms was the norm for a commoners in Germanic countries.
A noble wasn't necessary also a knight and a knight necessarily a noble and you make no distinction between a crusading army which was 90% common riffraff and knights. You seem uneducated and should refrain from posting further.

Attached: Sir-Gawain-Green-Knight.jpg (355x336, 16K)

>chivalric ideal in victorian art and literature =/= historical knights
>>fat weak lords
>weak lords weren't really respected, even kings had to be present on the battlefield for any campaign to be successful.
Yea yea I know that knights werent like the fairy tales. Not my point.

James, it's not like armenoids can understand European epics

Attached: GREATERARMENIANOW.jpg (1000x750, 70K)

*exterminates half of the near east*
>but it wasn't us!! it was the commoners

hm

Prefer armenoids to mongos any day of the week, ruskis are so weird featured, haven't seen a good looking one who didn't blatantly look either germanic or mediterranean like Rowan doridoff

Im white enough dont worry about it. Thanks for showing me that this thread triggers you and therefore my conclusions are true.

>exterminates half of the near east
sadly didn't happen and such a cleansing should have started at Alps and went to the bottom of africa and then to japan

planet for Whites!

t. Stellios Pederastos, local drunk with deformed skull

Attached: armenoidsubhumans.jpg (2048x1354, 2.53M)

>ruskis are so weird featured

Attached: GREATERARMENIANOA.jpg (980x552, 230K)

brainlet

>ugh knights were such cucks...
>too bad they weren't alpha men like me...

Attached: armenoid.jpg (246x596, 41K)

this is who agrees with you lol . Keep getting triggered because its interesting, Its almost like you are panicked over my thread lol.

>this is who agress with you
tunisia = greece = non-European

and he is right no matter what his country is - you have no knowledge about medieval Europe

maybe middle eastern studies would be more up your street?

Attached: armenoidroaches.jpg (1869x1385, 2.06M)

I think chivalry is too noble a concept for non-anglos to truly understand

I already knew that you were trying to shut it down (no jew pun intended unless any of you are jews) with the "greeks are not white". You didnt have to say "and he is right no matter what his country is" after trying to trigger me with "greeks are not white" lol.

greeks are not just nonwhite. you are not European, and not really modern humna, since you have african unevelved genes

he spoke of technicalities that anyone can observe, but you spoke of the spirit. hence, a proper conslusion: illegal armenian immigrants can't understand Europeans

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"TS7mVqzZY6A"/page/1/

he is that albanian that posts on /balk/

you can just search for pics with his IDs on pol
you will always end up with his older posts from 2015 with american flags

Nice job singling me out for my flag kek

I think I understood perfectly, otherwise you wouldnt be so triggered. Also dont leech over others by claiming all europeans are subhumans species like you personally are.
I dont care about any of that itt.

Thanks for helping with my point while your fellow subhumans tried to shut it down with "you are not white" posting. Whats the tunisian equivalent of kn*ght?