Do you have social media (excluding Facebook) such as: Instagram, Twitter, or Snapchat?

Do you have social media (excluding Facebook) such as: Instagram, Twitter, or Snapchat?
Are you active?

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 169K)

I have no social media account

VK
Gmail
Discord for squad and ss13 servers announcements
Twitch

no

no. Social media is for women and children

>Do you have social media
yes

>Are you active?
no, I only occasionally text some friends through messenger and """"""Like"""""""" the posts from a couple people that obsessively posts like 10 times a day.

no

I used to have a myspace, but I stopped using it probably 12 or 13 years ago, and I don't remember what it was called, let alone my password for the account.

I had a facebook account until 2014, when I deleted it. Never used any other form of social media like twitter or instagram, unless you count Jow Forums

Attached: 1489978735781.png (1503x1046, 77K)

I use Instagram, but my last post was 8 months ago. I still like it though.

I have snapchat but I'm bad at it.

I have a Snapchat with a score of 1000. I don't use it, obviously.
I have a Facebook which I created in 2008. I don't use it. I have 208 friends on it.
Is it possible to make friends IRL without a social media presence?
I met someone on an online game a few years ago, and they wanted to add me on Snapchat. I added them, and they made fun of me for having such a low Snapchat score. It has been a while, but I think they had a 35000-40000 score.
I might make an Instagram, take and post three photos just to say I have one. I'll probably have under 10 followers, though.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 168K)

i dont
some of my mates use it to try and fuck women but i dont get the point when you can just go to clubs

>excluding Facebook

Attached: soi.png (644x731, 13K)

>Is it possible to make friends IRL without a social media presence?
just join a frat, eejit

Snap. Average active, not totally just walking and snapping tier. Atleast not while working.

does IRC count

>Instagram, Twitter, or Snapchat

no. thats for faggots

Facebook is for grannies and shitty restaurants.

You have more Facebook friends than I do and I use it actively. Don't know what Snapchat score is.

>You have more Facebook friends than I do and I use it actively.
In 2008, I was in middle school.
Everyone added everyone else.
I remember making the account and getting inundated with friend requests from random people at my school.
It's now 2019. I haven't used it in 6+ years.

Weird, alle i norge bruker snap nu. Uansett alder egentlig, er bare enklere å dele til alle hva man driver med akkurat nu liksom.

Like the over 50 years old guys at work are heavy snappers and I work construction of all places. Its really popular beyond all generational differences etc. A middle schooler is on snap, adults are on snap. Everyone is on snap.

I deleted my facebook, i just have a instagram with no picture and a VK profile where i communicate with two Russian friends. That's about it.

IRC, yes

>Is it possible to make friends IRL without a social media presence?
long-term? no.

> I have 208 friends on it.
I have like 40.

grandpa get off the internet chat.

Since you guys do not have social media, I have to ask: do you guys have friends IRL?
I think part of the reason I never bothered to make a social media account (apart from Facebook, which I already explained), is that I have mostly spent my time communicating and interacting with three people I met on an online game 12 years ago when we were all 11 and 12 years old. We've always communicated over MSN, Skype, and now Discord.
They have Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram, though. I'm the only that doesn't.

>snapchat
Yes 50k score
>twitter
I look through my feed daily but i dont tweet or reply anything

Attached: 1531758223449.png (657x527, 11K)

>Yes 50k score
You must be very popular.
Can you explain to me how to become as popular?

>Since you guys do not have social media, I have to ask: do you guys have friends IRL?
Yes, 2 childhood friends and a filipina gf.

>Since you guys do not have social media, I have to ask: do you guys have friends IRL?
no

no

BTW having "friends" becomes totally irrelevant and meaningless after you hit the working life barrier of around 26 yo. From then on its more like you are living with the people in your local community, work community, interest community etc. The having "friends" is not really having friends as in having really close relationships with people its more like you show up at the company drink night or that you are on the work night for your local sports club.

Its more about participating in something communal than really having a group of "friends" you hangout with ofcourse these same people will come to your bbq party but its a bit different. Everyone just grows out of "friends just for friends" because its kinda lame.

Same here, which is why I'm also on Snapchat. I'm just not very active as I'm not very creative.

Nope.

Attached: 1549017571369.png (502x488, 466K)

Have a close circle of friends whom to snap to daily, maybe bunch of people you kinda now and then throw some random snap at.
Also talking to g*Rls on snap will skyrocket your score

alaikäban

I understand what you are saying.
I know this already.

>do you guys have friends IRL?
depends on your definition of "friend". Sorta, 3-4 friends.

I sperg out internally and cut people off my life for no reason and I also don't like going out a lot so I'm generally not very sociable so it's not like the problem is instagram.

Having social media helps you communicate effortlessly, which makes it more likely to chat up people or have them chat you up.

>Having social media helps you communicate effortlessly, which makes it more likely to chat up people or have them chat you up.
Yes.
This is what I am mostly concerned about.

No friends IRL. During my teenage years we moved to different places like three times, so i never managed to maintain friends and when i moved back to hometown all my childhood had grown up and changed completely so we had nothing in common.
Don't even miss it to be honest. I wanted geeky friends to play old games together, normie friends would bore me to death.

I use Twitter, in fact it's the only one I care about, but I use it solely for news, I don't even write anything.

>BTW having "friends" becomes totally irrelevant and meaningless after you hit the working life barrier of around 26 yo.

Actually it's just you, most people already have close friends at that age and just don't care about making new ones, usually.

Twitter is literally internet's garbage dump. I don't see how you could use it for news, unless you mean you want to see loud people's opinions.

Joojoo pamauttelija takaisin mämmiin

I’m a huge normie but I only have snap. People judge you if you got no IG

I was once in iceland, and there was this outgoing canadian guy, and he was literally going through every social media service and asking if I have one. I answered all of them no, and he just got weirded out and asked me "what do you do with life then?". That made me realize that humanity is done.

Yes also Instagram along with Telegram is owned by Facebook

I only have facebook. And I only use it when I travel to update every few weeks and add photos, and add people I meet when I travel (but they're all like lol what you don't have insta???). I'm 28.

>you're forced to follow some random literally whos instead of sites you want to get news from
That's some /v/ mentality.

No its actually true, ofcourse most people will have that "burden" of the past friendship cast that is in a gradually fading fashion present but going away.

The worst kind of "friend" is someone you used to hang out a lot with who wants to "get together" because they are still stuck in some earlier phase of life.

I've had all of these and dont use any of them anymore. The constant search for approval lost appeal to me, though i used snap for a while cause it was fun to fuck with friends on. But once streaks started becomming a chore, and people started using the points system for status, i moved away from that too. Dont miss any of them

Attached: 1549834091381.gif (330x422, 975K)

Used to have instagram, but then I realized that I have no interest on sharing anything about myself online or see stuff other people put there. 99% is just repetitive npc stuff, selfies, food, travel pics, cars, who the fuck enjoys that?

The only "social" contact I have is Jow Forums.
Never had any social media and never will.

Attached: 159394534.gif (235x150, 1.76M)

I'm only active on discord.

based

>no social media
>no mobile phone
>just an email from 2005

Life is simple.

I have instagram to follow my girls (sportive reasons, people I know), so basically 50-70 girls between 8 and 30 years old, 90% of the followed are them
I have like 100 followers but I don't post things, sometimes I put likes if I really like the post or I make some funny comment

I have a Google Plus account, I hate all other social media, though.

No. I deleted my facebook account two years ago. Half a year ago i also deleted snapchat. I use Wire to communicate with friends. I also cleaned my android phone completely from Google and use open source apps only. If you begin to see how many permits google really have to your phone you will understand. They read your mail, copy your contacts, pictures, text messages. Some apps even record what you type and take snapshots of your screen.

F-Droid instead of Google Play is much better, the apps are of way higher quality. I even have Linux on my phone now.

Based.

Fuck normalfags and modernity

Instagram and Twitter, Im not an active user, I use them to follow bands and musicians, camwhores, whores, attention whores, anything with boobs.

Isn't Google Plus gone?

It has been at least 6 years since I dropped FB, Snapchat around 2 when I stopped talking with my friends. Never touched Instagram or Twitter.

im too insecure to post on my instagram but an ocassional story will do

i tried making social accounts but i never used them

I have around 500 followers on Instagram

i have a nokia 3310
does that make me a norm

I have a twitter to keep up with news in MENA countries and colleagues in my career, but eh, I'm not active, just check it every few days or so

I made an account in Instagram a few weeks ago. I only added a profile pic and then didn't feel like uploading anything. 3 days later the banned me thinking I was a bot or something lol

I have a linkedin because im not a man child

Nah, that's ok. Using a phone for calls only us the only acceptable reason to own one.

Nope, it's still up and I still use it. Google is closing it down in two months because of "data leaks", though.

>tfw live in a village with 100> people
feels good

Attached: feelface.png (507x540, 64K)

>excluding Facebook
begone you stupid normalfag

Attached: 1546933861701.jpg (443x455, 56K)

>tfw I live in the countryside and my only neighbours is the trees in the forest

based single homestead protestant civilization
cringe inbred countryside village catholic civilization

I have an instagram and twitter to look at titties, no posts or anything. Deleted Facebook a few years ago.

No, but I'm planning to start using them and eventually become an influencer

gmail and whatsapp

I have steam and origin accounts but I don't use their social features.