Do Portuguese people consider themselves white? No meme answers pls

Do Portuguese people consider themselves white? No meme answers pls

Attached: pt.png (580x387, 26K)

They are indeed Caucasian. So, it depends on your definition of White.

Tugas are aryan suevis, we're north africans berbers, that's why the iberian union didn't work

Why would the greatest people on Earth consider themselves subhuman wh*toids?

Attached: 1521443434044.png (397x402, 386K)

Well, that spamming portuguese that posts charts and photos to prove how portuguese are white anytime someone claims otherwise certainly thinks so.

They consider themselves white

Attached: 1549721455075.jpg (960x540, 248K)

no

Alberto Barbosa is indeed a white man

Yeah we do.But it's not something that we even think about daily or even crosses our mind.Maybe this subject is very thought provoking in Mexico where there's inherent caste system by skin colours and shit but not here

Sorry r these refugees or identitarians?

>no
>yes
So who do I believe?

OP BTFO

You already know the answer.

I love these passive-agressive threads.

Fuck off

Are you that Indian who lives in Mexico?

Only new worlders care about this shit

t. nonwhite

Says the brownest of the Europeans

Whypipo be like diz mayo is too spicy lmao

Attached: 1549897721582.jpg (720x866, 117K)

>always considered myself white and latin
>on vacation to England when the topic comes up
>they kept insisting these were mutual exclusives and that Portuguese are "olive skinned" and not white
it's all so tiresome...

Attached: sadness and disappointment fill my soul.jpg (1095x1195, 287K)

Im portuguese and thats all i am, i could be green for all i care

Whiteness is a state of mind

What did you say? How did the topic come up?

Its not false, its a matter of saturation, most portuguese have pale olive skin while northoids have pale pig skin, when saturated you can tell the different, while meds get a nice bronze tan, piggus turn pink, or in case of swedish for example turn orange.

Meds turn like leathery subhumans. Don't kid yourself

If you burn yourself like a retard sure, but thats not natural

We consider ourselves white In a very broad sense,there's not as much of an idea of a racial collective here has there is of belonging to this nation as a citizen and patriot.

Yes but not white itself but in opposition to arabs and blacks and chinese.
t. Spain

La Creatura Castiliana

I mean that's how I feel about Spain is, idk about Portugal but I guessed it would be similar.

>Yes but not white itself
What do you mean in this part?

We consider ourselves whit but not because of affinity towards "pure" whites like swedes or germans but in opposition to blacks, chinese, arabs.

Oh okay. Are you from Spain directly and in the US? Or Spanish-American?

based and redpilled.

Willing to bet he's Mexican or some other Latin American. I have seen too many bean men claiming to be from Spain if they're the slightest bit white.

De España, aunque la verdad es que nadie piensa en la raza que es uno en España, hasta que vine a este pais ni siquiera habia pensado en tal cosa.

Calla bujarron.

kek
The answer is obviously yes.

Attached: Portugal_praxltPortugUNI_fe001.jpg (604x453, 69K)

to be portuguese you have to be white lad. Our ethnicity is attached to biology, this is not the new world where there are americans from africa or from asia or whatever

Attached: portugl_285801.jpg (400x330, 21K)

spot 2 immigrants there

Why would immigrants be in that kind of protests?
Do people in America ever ask you your race?

This. Our nation proved all it had to prove. If we're out of the white club, who cares? Half the worthy shit of being there in the first place comes with us.

We could be striped blue and pink and we'd have to prove nothing, unlike the Nordics and Germs who have to claim English/Dutch achievements via proxy of skin colour.

That's true, but it's a natural thing