Republican congressman Walter B Jones...

>Republican congressman Walter B Jones, known for changing the name of French fries in government cafeterias to "freedom fries", has died.

F

Attached: statue-of-liberty-6348.jpg (3744x4897, 1.55M)

fuck that stupid ungrateful bastard
reminder that we were right, always have been and that the US wouldn't exist if it weren't for us and that all american useless intevertions for us were owed.

They're literally not even French though

yes they are, just like your entire country, and the country you got your independence from
you're welcome
belgium is also french btw

rest in peace a true patriot robbed from us

Very French post

Commit hara-kiri

facts are facts

S

Based. A martyr has passed away. French cowardly knows no borders.

"Belgium is French" is an opinion, not a fact.

am sorry, what is Belgique's official language? Is it "belge"?

C'est le cul d'ta mère

Are we English then?

All French are dirty monkies

il est français
english defectors, courtesy of france

There's no certainty as to where fries come from anyway, people just say it's from Belgium because they don't like us.

got you free
be humble, be grateful

At least the Belgians and the Swiss don't have retarded numbers.

I looked into it and unfortunately for Belgians, fries are actually more likely to have been born in France. Their claim is based on an unattested manuscript and local myths, while we have actual accounts of fries being sold during the French Revolution and recipes popping up right around that time too.

Both the French and American revolutions were a mistake.

Its still better than submitting to the anglo menace

do it again

Attached: 220px-INF3-77_pt7_Air_Marshal_Sir_Arthur_Harris.jpg (220x190, 14K)

Why do the French care so much about freedom fries? I thought they had real food culture and didn't have to cry about hamburgers and other fast food, like the Americans do.

We don't, that's the thing. The "fries dispute" is a marketing campaign turned into a matter of national pride for Belgians, and they're only able to convince everyone because we don't care about defending our side of the story. If you want to eat fries, you should definitely do so in Brussels.

>Republican
S

Based. Fuck Belgians.

Had fries in one of the "best fries" stand in Bruxelles and I was disappointed. They were good but not as much as I was sold they would be. The mustard was excellent though

I've had some good fries in Dinant. Their sausages weren't half bad either.

What the French should do, is kill any Belgian they can catch by putting their face into the fry oil until the Belgians admit that fries are French