India

>India
thoughts?

Attached: 1530904838820.png (1000x1180, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunak_Tunak_Tun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daler_Mehndi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

P

Attached: cheers.png (225x225, 10K)

Been there 11 times. I like India, usually.

AELLA

Attached: 5BC51556-ED43-452E-8BDC-453ED84F1DB7.jpg (468x655, 86K)

>11 times
but why

Friends, research, etc. If you spend enough time somewhere, you'll figure out how much there is to learn and explore and eventually develop particular interests that keep bringing you back and that keep you engaged while gone.

enis :DDD

Attached: 1549895022190.jpg (996x776, 62K)

Pakistan is better at cricket

I like India, the culture, the food and the people.

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Attached: 1522957526012.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I want it to balkanise, I think it's sad that all these different cultures got lumped together. Very interesting place

Attached: 1548100712329.png (645x773, 11K)

>Mehndi's music was often criticized for only being popular due to his videos which featured beautiful, dancing women.

>The singer responded by creating a video that featured only himself.

Based

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunak_Tunak_Tun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daler_Mehndi

Given the choice to exterminate jews, blacks or indians, it would be really difficult to me not to pick the later. Fucking hell, indians and pakis are a plague, thank god you fuckers don't come to Brazil. If that was not enough, every torrent site is infested with bollywood movies, gtfo with this shit.

Attached: rage.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

I'd date a cute Indian girl. Most Indian men are cocky bastards though. Some are okay and pretty bro.

Your people are smelly and brown and infest Sam’s clubs

>Most Indian men are cocky bastards though
What do they do?

People of different races, speaking completely different langauges, believing in different gods still consider themselves part of the same nation. Truly amazing.

They're mostly high caste when they come to the US so they have thousands of years of breeding telling them they're better than everyone else.

India murdabad

>still consider themselves part of the same nation
that's pretty based 2bh. some days I wish my state wasn't associated with all the shitty shit things India does but I think the union of India is pretty incredible and I hope we never balkanise
a lot of the cunts act like they're better than you because they're from overseas. they act cocky when they come over here too. fuck those people

boo hoo

>I hope we never balkanise

Would it be even possible? Are there any separatist movements in India?

>India
Eww
>Thoughts ?
Needs more nuclear accidents

>Are there any separatist movements in India?

The only serious ones are in non-Hindu majority states like Kashmir and Punjab and some little Christian state in the far north-east.

Otherwise there are some few irrelevant meme movements like the separatist movements in California and Texas.

not as active as they used to be. for example, there's the Tamil Nationalist movement. there's also Khalistan. we got a new state recently (Telengana). although that's not the same thing as a new country, stuff like this does happen
we're too big and (militarily) strong to ever let it succeed though. I think the government will cull any such movement before it gains steam. we've a competent intelligence department that handles this stuff
>Punjab and some little Christian state in the far north-east
they're pretty irrelevant now. the movements have died down. the only active one is Kashmir and well... let's just say that we're not gonna see a solution to that shitstorm in my lifetime

>let's just say that we're not gonna see a solution to that shitstorm in my lifetime

can't you just give it to Pakistan, if these people want to live in Pakistan? also you'd warm up your relations with Islamabad and both sides would benefit

Tamil nationalist movement is same as kashmir nationalist movement
But inverted
India failed to save Tamil people living in Srilanka

If they want to live in Pakistan, they should move there. Kashmiris are uneducated and useless. But their land is important from a strategic pov.

>Inb4 someone accuses me of an LTTE supporter
No , i don't support them but it is India's job to protect it's citizens and it's diaspora
If one indian ethnicity gets wiped out what's stopping other's from wioing out other indian communities across the world
By all rights tamils have been indians
So it was the duty of india to protect them
But we failed them

I like ancient Indian names, the modern one sounds pretty weird and funny at the same times (no offense though)

Attached: doggo.jpg (374x452, 18K)

>India failed to save Tamil people living in Srilanka

Sri Lanka was fully backed by Pakistan and China. And Pakistan was a close US ally when the Sri Lankan War was ongoing (1983-2009).

Do Tamil separatists think they can defeat Sri Lanka, Pakistan and China alone?

Nuke BIMARU and you have paradise.

So what you will let your People die ?
India is an union of states and it's the responsibility of it's government to save it
Decisions like this help only furthering divisions
Had india stepped in into the conflict
There wouldn't even even be a talk of Dravidia nadu and federation of south india

>it's citizens
just because they're Tamil doesn't mean they're Indian citizens automatically though. Sri Lanka is a separate country
>indian ethnicity
there are Punjabis living in Pakistan. are they Indian now? there's Bengalis in Bangladesh too. they're not Indians just because they share ethnicities with Indian citizens
we did fail to restore peace in SL and we should have fared better in the civil war but it wasn't for a lack of trying. we had to withdraw because we weren't making progress, not because of apathy. it was a pretty unconventional war 2bh. we weren't equipped to handle that (clearly)

Separate country with a lot of it's people living there for hundreds of year's over There
Besides indian union was formed isn't even a century old
But they have been living there for atleast half a century
It belongs to them as much it belongs to the Singhalese
T he re are Lot's of Punjabi's in pakistan
Would India let them die ?
No , i don't think so

BIMARU will be fixed soon

Attached: pic.jpg (1200x900, 99K)

You're underestimating how much Pakistan and China was involved in Sri Lanka. A multifront war was a very possible scenario if India entered Sri Lanka.

However the RSS and Shiv Sena is setting up shop in Tamil parts of Sri Lanka. If India wants to support separatist wars in neighboring countries it should be by arming and funding militias like Russia is doing in Ukraine.

>RSS in Tamil parts of SL
What ?

India funded and armed the LTTE in the very beginning but that was just Cold War anti-Americanism because Sri Lanka was getting closer to the US. It was never a commitment to Tamil seperatism in Sri Lanka.

However if Sri Lanka begins to set up Pakistani and Chinese bases in Sri Lanka it would give the RAW no other options than restarting the Sri Lankan war and create an actual Tamil country there.

India shouldn't let them die because we're morally obligate to protect them as we're the regional power here. but that's absolutely not the same thing as being an actual Indian citizen
we don't owe them that. if they really felt that much kinship towards us, they would have joined the union of India. just because we share ethnicities doesn't mean they're Indian. we liberated Bangladesh. that was literally a whole new state right there for the taking. why didn't we integrate them seeing as how they're so ethnically similar? ethnicity does not a citizen make
again, we should help them because we're supposed to be in charge of this region but that doesn't mean SL is literally India because it's full of Tamizhans
you ever interact with Lankans? lots of them are pretty condescending. they act very offended if someone mistakes them for Indians. god forbid someone mistake them for their northern South Asian brothers

Some Mumbai and Delhi based group called "Siva Senai". Lol maybe they're RAW guys.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: vithala-temple_hampi_fmtwvb.jpg (1404x1053, 296K)

>ancient Indian names
like?

jai hind jai hind

cringe
based

I agree
But did you that srilanka got independence after indian independence not before ?
Just like india pakistan split
It resulted in massive Exodus
This is why you won't find ANY srilankans still in india
I am Saying we should support Tamil Nationalist groups just because they are one of us
But it's also the logical thing to do
China today is in talks of setting up submarine base in SL
China and pakistan has ALREADY spent too much money in SL
I don't like arming rebel groups Either
But they would have been our first line of defense against foreign incursions in the mainland

* I am not saying we should support Tamil Nationalist groups

Daily reminder that millions of adivasis live under Maoist rule.

>millions
*thousands
>Maoist
*Christian

I have a great deal of respect for India as someone from Ireland. I tend to meet quite a few as my Industry (CG) has a lot of outsourcing in that direction and the majority have been very kind, solid people. Mostly overall I’ve interacted with British Indians or their descendants. Some of the nicest people I know belong to that group.
It has a very fascinating history, ancient India is awesome. Brilliant cuisine. It has some serious problems though (extreme poverty, overpopulation caste system, public hygiene, crime etc.) I’m sure as it continues to develop those issues can be overcome. I would like to visit some time.

Are you retarded?

t. pajeet

Most naxalite leaders are Christians. They destroy Hindu temples and build Christian churches.

Nah, just like a country who has a similar history with overthrowing the British and a good choice in flag colours my man
Pretty cool wildlife and art history too.

Pakistan was a mistake and ruined the Indian subcontinent.

wew lad, I'll discard the interviews I've done with actual Naxals and buy into your retardation then

t. BJP shill

t. r/IndianCuckold subscriber

Have you ever spent any actual time in an Indian village? Have you even lived in India?

he's from Delhi

How much does ISKCON pay you to lie on the internet, Mr.Sharma?

This gave you away. Choke on cow urine and kill yourself.

Based.
Fuck Maovadis
Fuck Communists
Fuck Christians
And Fuck Muslims

Attached: 18767986885.jpg (334x506, 22K)

We're trying to do that in Pakistan by funding Balochi and Pashtuni separatist movements. It's still in early stages though but a decade or 2 down the line, it might just become a huge problem for Pakis.

Link to your interviews?

>This gave you away
Give what away?