The future is Eurasian

The future is Eurasian

Attached: 15367982649390.jpg (604x604, 68K)

The future is Ahmed+Natasha.
t. Your captain obvious.

She looks just Russian, I can tell by swollen eyelids. Couldn't pass in any other country.

The future is unfortunately African and Chinese

Yep.
That's why my children will be speaking mandarin and english + french for aesthetic culture

based

Attached: nazbol loves you.jpg (385x480, 41K)

Looks like she could pass literally anywhere except asia and africa (not northern africa) lol!
Funny because op said eurasian. She doesn’t look asian at all.

Don't take the bait, she isn't Asian.

She looks distinctly Russian. Eye area is very telling.

beautiful, who is that?

I knew she was Russian before I saw Russian flag.

>beautiful natasha oink oink

Attached: IMG_3763.jpg (807x807, 120K)

She does, she’s very beautiful, but doesn’t mean she could not pass anywhere else. If she was in a dutch class nobody would think yeah she is from russia (if she had a dutch name).
Though if she posted her mug on nederdraad they’d call her a turk because of Jow Forums autism lol.

u ok?

She is objectivly beautiful. What you want me to say?

She's not beautiful. Her eyes fucked up her face big time. Besides, you seriously want a russian female as your gf? Save yourself the trouble.

>tfw living in the Eurasian Future already

Attached: Linda_Liukas_Forbes.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

The future is Welsh

Sage this stupid thread. She is "Asian" in a Russian way and not like some typical hapa goblina.

The future is bioengineered CRISPR kids who have desirable characteristics. This will coincidentally mean that the future is white

Attached: Watkins.jpg (570x691, 51K)

>She's not beautiful
She is stunning, 10/10 even by russian standards.

>Her eyes fucked up her face big time
Big wide eyes probly is her most attractive trait

>Besides, you seriously want a russian female as your gf?
I'd definately want this particular gf, but she is clearly out of my league. Besides that, what does it have to do with me asking who she is? You think i'd DM her and try to setup a date?

Just give me a source where you get that bitch

>he believes women can be out of his league, especially russian thot parody of a woman
Stay cucked friendo

>"With the coming age a great and lone flag will hover above the eurasian plain. A single peoples unified east and west. Asian to Europe, a new Mongolia still. As with Finland, the people will be a beautiful mix of blond haired blues eyed half gooks and raven hair slavic girls from twitch, and even some /med/ mixed in there. They will drown out the hoards of Africa and the serpents of America and bring us a new age of aquarius. A new finnish empire, a new land, a great people who will conquer the stars."

Can't believe he said this.

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-183817_Chrome.jpg (396x421, 110K)

Who are you fifth column?

Do you even know how do Russians look like, brainlet? This is not "Eurasian", she could pass for Ukrainian even.

Attached: школьницы.jpg (640x662, 213K)

But it was us who was cucks.
Ebal eë ruka.

>As with Finland, the people will be a beautiful mix of blond haired blues eyed half gooks
Seriously misinformed.

eeeew

The future is Keltic.

Attached: 1536764532778.png (556x835, 55K)

>She doesn’t look asian at all.
If she doesn't look Asian at all to you, then neither would do 90%+ Russians.

She looks like Russians from more Eastern regions, but I don't think that it's really "Eurasian". Her facial proportions are normal and not some fucked up uggo mongoloid.

Please open your eyes. Asians look really different. Asians in real life make fun of whites who think they look asian.

Lmao, have you ever seen Finns? They look sick.

Attached: финки.jpg (800x532, 114K)

She looks european af

Post men.

Finns have problems with inbreeding like Irish.

She looks Russian af, the eye area is very characteristic.

Squinting? Thats what humans do to appear more attractive, put her anywhere in Europe and she will look like local

based

Attached: Somi family.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

Woah and now that's pretty hideous.

Her eyelids.

I know a Ukrainian who looks exactly like her, and Ukraine is technically still Europe

Attached: V7hr6mh7F9w.jpg (612x612, 80K)

prettier than you

Attached: somi.jpg (1280x1919, 413K)

Even with so much make up it's still a rat faced abomination. C'mon, Portubro, we look at the same thing.

yikes

Attached: bwrrp.jpg (921x1271, 493K)

>tfw no hapa gf

Attached: a hapa girl.jpg (1280x1920, 584K)

GIVE ME ONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 262347247.jpg (696x414, 16K)

and also the past
mixes between european and asian ethnics and cultures have always been happening

Back to sosach, incel.