Did you know that promoting french language is important ?

Did you know that promoting french language is important ?

Frenchification of the Ghana soon

Attached: 0.jpg (948x934, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

observatoire.francophonie.org/qui-parle-francais-dans-le-monde/
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2018/02/14/01016-20180214ARTFIG00018-en-2050-85-des-francophones-pourraient-se-trouver-en-afrique.php
vocaroo.com/i/s1SFItMKp6ou
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Certain que je le sais

Attached: langue-francaise8.jpg (340x340, 55K)

f*ck fr*ncophones

Attached: lawyers-780x440.jpg (780x440, 57K)

We should frenchify the rest of Canada

The francophonie should unite

Attached: 1200px-Map-Francophonie_organisation_en.svg.png (1200x530, 141K)

kill all francophones
t. Alberta

which city?

Meanwhile we do barely anything to promote German, people who come here barely learn it and foreign countries prefer English or French even the Dutch. Hell i could've lived in a world were students from Finnland or Tokia would write essays in German like they did once. Fuck this rip off of a Germany

It's disrespectful toward your country, force them to learn german, make a law

Why not promote local languages and I dunno...English? Fucks saje men like him should be shot up.

Shut the fuck up with your english

Zitto animale.

they tried.

every english speaking canadian has to take french from grade 2-8

i didnt learn shit and neither did anyone else

>ach what could have been

but really German is still very important and Id argue the second most important lang in europe after english

Attached: deutsch sprachgebiet.png (1024x646, 464K)

t. Brainlet and proud

not proud at all. I can actually get by pretty well in spanish. When I was in school i didnt see the value of it, and we also had a really low quality of instruction. Even in the final year French was obligatory we were still learning shit like directions.

Where are you from and how is your french?

I am from Québec so French native. I must agree however that language teaching in the Canadian education system is shit and even here people were not fluent in English at the end of high school, a lot however spoke like shit because they were not interested and would rather do some dumb shit like throw paper at each other rather than learn anything valuable, such are kids. I still find it amazing how the federal government wants to create this illusion of bilingual unity and pay 8 years of French teachers to kids in Alberta that will never get past the point of learning fucking directions. Jeez if they are this bad use the money on something else or review the education system ffs.

im in manitoba, so techinally we actually have a bit more of a french identity than alberta but even so...
the level of instruction is really bad, but thats also because as you said, half of the class had no interest in learning or practicing.
I dont think you can learn a language by memorizing a few verb conjugation 1 hour a day, and never thinking about french the rest of the time.

Seems random. Is the bar that low?

Not trying to sound like "let me tell you guys what you should do", but I think there's more value protecting the local minority languages than Standard.

Ditto for Italy. France is hopeless in this regard, they have a tribal and uncivilized mentality towards minority languages.

Arabic and chinese are more important

The brits should have never stopped with the acadians. They should have deported all fr*nch dogs.

>Brazil telling France how to be civilized

Good. With all those africans going to france, the least the africans can do is learn french.

>I am from Québec so French native.
but i am from quebec and english native :^)

French Empire still alive and kickin'

Attached: 5385769846228_551862636373.jpg (640x427, 111K)

Learn English you French faggots. The world is anglocentric.

Attached: 1545392887740.jpg (607x614, 248K)

le 10% du population est une douleur dans le cul du majorité

Attached: so_good.jpg (659x609, 36K)

>Haitian-Nigerian speaker
Found the nignog.

>Common Law lawyer

A lot of them come from francophone countries.

Isn't common law that tribal shit where you basically ignore a civil code so you can have your lawyers arguing endlessly which arbitrary decision the judge should take? I've seen on TV, it's amusing.

French will die out soon .-. You can thank Arabic and English for that

The French should have been wiped off the face of the planet as a form of penance for their colonial crimes. The same goes for a handful of other extant countries within Europe.

How about French India and French Shanghai?

When all those African countries currency are still issued by French bank? Not that likely.

>Ghana
According to the Francophonie, only 0,8% of Ghanians could speak French in 2018
observatoire.francophonie.org/qui-parle-francais-dans-le-monde/

Suspended member?

>being proud of niggers speaking french

yikes

French died in 1789

Attached: 137105541414.png (968x1041, 776K)

Guessing they done something to stir up strife like how Rhodesia got kicked out of the commonwealth.

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2018/02/14/01016-20180214ARTFIG00018-en-2050-85-des-francophones-pourraient-se-trouver-en-afrique.php

Attached: 1536269314449.jpg (224x225, 8K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1SFItMKp6ou

Second languages should begin at around age 7.
But it is a problem when yout family don't speak it or the Internet you use is mainly English.
For example here my family speaks chinese but my English is better because the school friends and Internet are all filled with english

why aren't africans speaking african or whatever

Why are we even an associate member? Extremely bluepilled in our part desu.

Attached: 1518876040217.jpg (288x810, 48K)