What's it like living in a dinky little town with less than 10,000 people?

What's it like living in a dinky little town with less than 10,000 people?

Attached: small town america.jpg (852x480, 74K)

comfy but boring

Shit
I grew up in a 300 people village

wow, so you knew every single person? What was it like??

no girls

>Less than

What's it like being unable to speak English?

that's correct though

i live in a 60k population shithole and it's extremely boring, it's also full of old people because everyone young left for bigger cities to study
streets are literally empty at 10 PM

comfy

I live in a comfy village with under 300 people, I wouldn't replace it for anything

comfy if you aren't hiding anything, otherwise everybody will know it and talk shit about you behind your back

Attached: muh town.jpg (800x463, 66K)

I guess it would be very boring.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-13-16-18-23.jpg (720x1280, 706K)

It's correct, Paki.

It's pure fucking trash.
My grandma lives in a village with less than 900 people.
I wouldn't set my foot in this place if it wasn't for her and the fact that I have quite a few childhood friends there (I spent the bulk of my summertime vacations there).

There's absolutely fucking nothing to do all day besides trying to find stuff to work on in the garage and getting drunk and BBQ-ing in the evening.
I go there a week at a time at most. More than that and I go fucking crazy.

comfy

Attached: small town.jpg (1000x600, 190K)

Nothing to do in the countryside.

Attached: IMG_20190213_162221.jpg (720x1061, 717K)

There's plenty to do in the countryside

I wouldn't know, i live at the center of the universe.

Attached: Hese Vs Pönde.png (1000x550, 24K)

place i live in my whole life has around 80 people

Lot of gossip

900 people is a pretty decent sized place

what's it like? explain to me

what happens when an outsider comes in

I live in a village with 1000 people, it's absolutely wonderful. Hated living in a city during my university days.

Like what?

posting from a village with less than 200 people

>brown sweaty monkey lecturing an Englishman on his own language

>people
>quantity not amount = fewer

Smelly dumb mongrel scum

surrounded by old people with less childs literally. the younger's willing to go to the city like Tokyo for their longing.

It's based. Smalltown people are based af

Less and fewer are synonymous

i live in a 2000 people town in the countryside and there is literally nothing to do aside from complaining about having a 3rd world internet connection

Same but I like it
There is a strong sense of community and people care about their village. I live in an anonymized town now where you sometimes don't even know your neighbour. Sure hedonistic pleasure is right around the corner but it feels a bit lonely.

>what happens when an outsider comes in
nothing? what would you expect to happen?

i live at the end of the village near wilderness, there isnt any real asphalt near my home, theres a school, shop and post office in a larger village nearby, cars rarely come through, you can play on the middle of the road, you can see hunters come and go
it used to be that people knew each other and worked in local farms, but today people abandoned old way of life and generally move away to the city, rural life doesnt really exist anymore, theres very few kids left
very few people like me intend to stay

I live in a small town of about 4000 people. Went to Vienna for university and hated every minute of it. Cities attract all the scum, everyone is rude, noones gives a shit about anything because everyone is anonymous. Here I know my neighbors, many people leave their doors and cars unlocked because nothing ever happens. Also it's normal for people to help each other. If something in town doesn't work I can just call the mayors private number, if my car stops working on a sunday I know the local mechanic will be over to help me in 20 minutes. Also nature all around instead of commie blocks blocking the sun.

It's just so comfy here, I really don't understand what people like about cities.

The village elder approaches the intruder with a srbosjek and beheads him, putting his head on a spear outside the village to keep other outlanders away

>10,000 people?

cant tell. in Germany the settlement is not a town as soon its population goes under 15 000.

Attached: lima-group-20190204.jpg (780x439, 38K)

It's not bad. I live in a town in Northern California that has 12,000 people. There's not much to do in terms of jobs, education and entertainment. But you could wholesome things like fishing, hiking, camping. The hardest thing is finding good jobs. If you could manage that then it's a lot better than living in the city where you have drug addicts and homeless people roaming the streets and sleeping on the sidewalks.

Get out and stay out we be speaking the president's English now my nigga

here with 15 thousand people it counts as a large town

>less than 10,000 people

Is it true there are lolis that seduce young adults and turn them into their sexual toys in the countryside?

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 9K)

lmao imagine being this retarded and getting triggered at your own retardation.

I was watching an interview with some Chinese woman who said most Chinese people in Slovenia come from the same city south of Shanghai. It's considered a smaller city at 8 million people. Meanwhile, she now lives in one of our major cities (population less than 40 thousand)

It's really fun. So great.
The local activities are the following

>fishing
>hunting
>alcoholism
>suicide

Attached: Depression.jpg (2610x1568, 2.55M)

i don't understand how do people live like that
for me its tiresome to go to the local 10k town when i need to get some services

Fishing, camping, hunting, hiking, swimming, comfy cruises, dirt bikes, photography, etc.
I love it

Attached: jkl.jpg (2048x1536, 1022K)

i live in a city of 500k and i never leave my room so it's like something would change if i lived in a village

Based. Fishing is all I need in life.

Attached: IMG_20180614_165543.jpg (2053x1934, 567K)

Yeah, I would feel miserable enough in one of our "cities", with a small garden around the house, living in a cramped apartment in a city out of a cyberpunk movie is something I can't even truly imagine.

Attached: seoul-12.jpg (1600x1200, 683K)

everyone here is old

Depends on what old means I guess. I'm 28.

Town of 1200.
You will know everybody.
It's difficult to go places without having to stop and talk to people.

>need a cop?
I know them all
>have an issue with something in town?
I know the mayor
>need to know what's been happening?
I know the guy that owns the newspaper

i remember when i was a kid of horses and cows walking down the road and people were speaking local slovene dialect, kids used to play together in the village
i wonder where has all that gone, its like world has become something i dont reconize
kids today play facebook and smartphones all day, move away to city, learn sex education in schools, are ashamed to speak their own language, play basketball and speak weird urban slang

like ive gone through a dimension gate and i want to go back

>town of ~5k, spread out over a few islands and a peninsula
>never have to talk to or see people from other parts of town

Ravaged by oxy

what part of cro?

gornja posavina

Things have been changing for sure but I wouldn't say it's all as negative here. If anything, more people are moving out of cities and into the countryside.

Based

>but I wouldn't say it's all as negative here
its just my personal taste i guess, i could never really relate with everyone who like this social advancement, ive always felt lost in it
>more people are moving out of cities and into the countryside
rly? how can that be possible

Our urbanisation rate is around 50% but much of that "urban" part is just urbanised villages in the first place. Add to that that after the post-war decades when cities grew, ever since the 90s, there has been a certain reversal since the people in the cities realised you don't have to live in the centre in a country of our size. The process has been the strongest in the Ljubljana basin because of the concentration of people here. Lots of villages here have grown in size in the last few decades because of this.

Attached: Delitev Ljubljanske kotline.jpg (435x535, 142K)

here quarter of population live in zagreb area and in future probably entire country will be one big city
urbanization and emigration is rapid

2.7k here. Comfy af.

Attached: 5a688187_e798_4877_a501_0cfa05d29b66.jpg (1600x800, 1.01M)

That's a very sad prospect

i guess theres some kind of westernization trend right now, everyone i know wanting to emigrate, how living here in east sucks and western europe is awesome and how we all need to be more progressive

top comf
I could almost imagine it snowing there.

Attached: 1472083632939.png (711x619, 192K)

Comfy.

Attached: Nakkila_00[1].jpg (900x600, 350K)

I'd give everything to live in a village or be able to return to my small hometown

Attached: 086218b2ac4369b7cefd2acbee0be8b1_XL.jpg (1266x844, 970K)

Comf

Attached: palace-hotel-night-shot.jpg (1500x827, 265K)

eee

Attached: nigt.jpg (900x601, 107K)

Attached: 4591998-4x3-940x705.jpg (940x705, 68K)

If you're entire town can't fit into 1 church you must build another... and another... and another

Attached: god bless.jpg (1600x1195, 467K)

Based