Man, World War II was such a tragedy for my country, we lost like 0,5% of total population!

>man, World War II was such a tragedy for my country, we lost like 0,5% of total population!

Attached: war.png (1801x1050, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Shanghai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B

>slavs die
And that's a tragedy because...

It's about quality not quantity

>china
>20,000,000
>5%

Attached: 1519352114814.png (657x527, 193K)

Feel bad for the Baltic brahs used as cannon fodder by the Germans on the eastern front

I don't think the person who made this knows what fraction means

>20m is still 5% in China
wew

just realised the percentage is at the bottom
everyone laugh at my stupidity

only relevant fronts in WW2 were the east front and chinese front

>canada's bar is wider than america's
>number is a factor of ten smaller
quality chart

Attached: disability.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

maybe if you retards had better tactics than human waves more of you would be alive.

laughing rn but only because you asked

do you understand the concept of percentage?

Is Canada really that empty?

>burger education

Only 40 million today and that's because of immigrants and those immigrants having 7 kids

it's your fucking neighbour ffs

they have 1/10 your population

retard

I just realized how many retards there are on Jow Forums. I just opened the host file under administrator rights in notepad to block this shit site.

Jesus Christ China.

Attached: 555de17c569ed.jpg (640x734, 252K)

nice bait

>t. subhuman autist

I'm really ignorant to China being in WWII, can someone point me out to some important battles during the WWII involving China?

it was mainly just Japanese massacring chink civilians
they had a lot of time, because Japan occupation of China started few years before the real World War II began in Europe, but it still counts as WW2 casualties

Why should I care? It's apparently bears with a flag and an anthem.

Every lost non-Muslim live is a tragedy. Living in a more populous country doesn't make it any less bad. Let us honor all those who gave their live for freedom and remember those who were murdered in cold blood. May they rest in peace.

it's most victims of citizens killed by us. ofc there were battle participants but it was little beside Japan

quintessentially american post

You shouldn't care. We're just America-lite

>not even included on the chart
We lost about 40% of our entire population in both world wars. It's amazing that we even survived the 20th century at all.

Everytime i see Belarus's losses during WW2, i get irrationally angry.
The g*rmans did not get enough of a punishment for their crimes. Dirlewanger should have been beat to death by a mob of the people he hunted for so long. Him and all his cronies.

>source: Wikipedia
Okay there polack.

It's mostly jews, so who cares...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Shanghai

Why are slavs so bad at war?

I see. And why did the Japanese kill so many civilians? Like, did they consider Chinese as scum or something like that?

The question also applies to you.

And thank you both for your answers, this is really interesting for me as it seems most books, movies, educational books, only speak from the perspective of the US, and other countries are just forgotten

>wins
>bad at war
Look at actual battle losses. It's not even 1 to 2 ratio. It's just that germs were total savages and killed a bunch of civilians and POWs.

Attached: dsa.jpg (1633x761, 258K)

No they weren't, there were at most 2,5 million Jews in the USSR's borders in the start of Barbarossa, and the USSR lost in total 13 million civilians during WW2.
Why the hell is a Ukrainian flag of all people spewing out this garbage?

It's not just about K/D ratios. You got destroyed. Greece is the only continental european nation that did well against them

>Like, did they consider Chinese as scum or something like that?
^This.

He's most likely some kind of naziboo cocksucker.

Germany didn't really care about Greece that much since their main aim was to genocide everything to the east of them for lebenschraum.

A

cope.

maybe because Greece wasn't Germany's main target? how many troops were even there?
the war was won by slav relentless resistance (and american industry) while westerners were either surrendering and collaborating like France or hiding on an island despite claiming to be an empire like UK

its lebensraum

>slav relentless resistance
That's a nice way of saying cannon fodder

my fucking sides

They're the same in this case, fucking retard.

No...not really. The greater asian co-prosperity sphere was an actual project with proper ideals by influential people that spanned all the way from pacific to the mainland up to modern day India. Unfortunately, as time passed on, a lot of the "good guys" in the Japanese army and people of high positions were deposed or disposed of by unsavory elements. So it's not correct to say that they all considered Chinese as scum.
Japan at the time realized that they had to do something otherwise they too would be under colonial control or influenced by the powers that be. Hence they sought to eradicate dutch and british influence from South and South East Asia as well. Of course, in war, as time passes by, people lose their humanity, lose sight of their goal and thus the views of the "co-prosperity" sphere began to develop the idea of a "master" race. Well, not really master race as much as we are better than you as society. Nothing to do with race, really. That was more along the lines of Nazi thought.
Well, hindsight is 20/20 and it clearly didn't work out for Japan.

>Eastern Euros didn't collaborate
Yeah okay sure

>tfw lost 0,00% of total population in wwii

Attached: 2018-12-19 15.32.28.png (332x333, 180K)

Did you know that during Japan invasion of China, especially during the massacre of Nanking, soldiers, when confronted with the fact that all the women had been raped or murdered, would go and rape little girls. However, due to the young age of these females, their vaginas had to be increased in size to allow a grown man's penis to enter, most of the time by usage of a bayonet, knife or blunt object.

Attached: nanking-massacre-rape-of-nanking-killing-children.jpg (500x307, 43K)