God, how much I wish that I was born a German

God, how much I wish that I was born a German.
Everyday I curse my parents that I wasn't born a German ubermensch, but a filthy p*Lack. If I was born in Germany I would:
>be 10 times richer
>have a vastly superior healthcare
>be 50% less likely to be unemployed
>Live 5 years longer
>be 70% less likely to end up in prison
>be 10% less likely to be killed
>have a vastly superior overall economy
>speak a much more superior language
>have a passport that would allow me to go anywhere I want
>have people literally sucking my dick for being a Deustchvolk
>could spit on p*Lacks in the street
>be part of the much superior herren rasse
>actually be able to feel pride in my country for being such a great power
>be part of a much superior culture

Attached: 2000px-German_Empire_%281871%E2%80%931918%29.svg.png (2000x1600, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tapatalk.com/groups/anthroscape/russians-from-vologda-t68970.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idk if this is just bait for some anti germany hate or not

>have people literally sucking my dick for being a Deustchvolk

Where does this happen lmao

dont get me wrong i like germany too and im pretty sure this is bait, but look at life like this: it generally doesnt matter where and how you were born, just what you do with it unironically.

I need to breed German milfs with big ass and titties.

>it generally doesnt matter where and how you were born
yes it does matter. a lot.

If I get some nerdy big tiddy english girls then we have a fcking deal

>it generally doesnt matter where and how you were born
as someone who was born in one of the richest countries I can confirm this
just b urself bro

You can easily move there. What's stopping you?

>Where does this happen lmao
Frequently on pol, when they turn off MURKA FUCK YEAH mode and turn on BABY IM FASH mode.

IRL not so much, yeah.

I prefer being British but I suppose being a German is alright.

no i dont mean it in that way. Yes, me and you are quite privledged, lets get that out of the way. But what I am saying is that you shouldnt get mad at yourself because you were born in X and not Y. Assuming both countries are developed equally that is, but just because I am born in america and i liked your country when i visited, doesnt mean i need to wish i was born German. Just appreciate others cultures, and have a healthy respect for other countries. If this polack truly wants to be could become German assuming he studies the language, learns the history, etc...

i am having a hard time putting my thoughts into words sorry.

Literally no one on this earth cares about them. They make really good memes butt hat's it.

Ill still be a stinky pollock

>actually be able to feel pride in my country for being such a great power

nice b8 m8

Attached: gemshithole.png (1038x527, 48K)

*ahem*
AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
Just imagine being born in some pathetic, irrelevant, gypsy shithole between Europe and Russia and living with a butthurt all your life.

Attached: xb.jpg (640x788, 126K)

It does when comparing Africa to the EU, but not so much between Germany and Poland.

Change your name to Helmut

Sorry brah, but

between Europe and China*

since Russia goes in the gypsy shithole category as well.

Be glad you don't live in this nigger shithole with 50% nigger and muslim children in schools while german couples buy a cat

Their memes were never good either desu. It's always some braindead shit that the most spastic commies on twitter find triggering, and call them memelords or something aferwards.

Seething gypsy. Or Turk. Who knows what the fuck is Bulgaria(ns)?

Attached: 1447470274824.png (710x462, 420K)

The "He will not divide us"-thing was really funny desu, but after elections 2016 Jow Forums went downhill

>ex-Soviet nigger
>picture of crooked yellow slant-eyed face

I wasn't asking for your passport photo, Marat.

Attached: 19.jpg (400x536, 41K)

Fuck you, double-digit IQ shitskin.

Attached: 1550087644013.jpg (1270x866, 423K)

Yeah that was good, I admit. It still had that unmistakable air of retardation that polacks always bring with themselves, but the triggering was massive, they were successful with that at least.

I'm a descended of Saxon and possibly Dutch Merchants, the former of whom owned buildings in Chemnitz and some of which moved to Warsaw during the Industrial Revolution to later lead to a chain of events to spawn me, unfortunately our material situation has deteriorated since the second world war and a few years ago due to people dying and also not giving us permission to do what must be done whilst others do retarded things like throw away 90% of everything we had when moving back here from Chicago
people fanboy over you if you are English or American, I think there are like only 25 people from the Anglo world in Warsaw

you're just as much of a shithole chaotic mess as we are
we have the same problems

Based and germanpilled.

fuck, those borders were asthetic af
hello fellow saxon

Attached: 1535885830780.jpg (236x236, 26K)

Unfortunately it went completely downhill after the elections. Idk why but I guess that Jow Forums's sole purpose was making Trump president. I mean they reached their climax with that and after such thing it only goes down. Nowadays it's mostly jewishconspiracy bs and some "muh hertiage"-memes but that's it I guess.

OP ist basiert und rot gepillt

By Allah, behave yourself, Vovan. You can't even speak English correctly. Your brood is genetically incapable of learning a language other than the one your Dark Lord has fed you in the apish imitation of childhood that was given to you in the breeding pits of Homo Soveticus. The faggotball twinks you post cannot hide the subhuman nature of your nation, just like the secondary depigmentation of your skin cannot erase the Mongol cheekbones it's spread upon.

Attached: i.jpg (192x192, 4K)

I hate poles

>be turk
>be butthurt
>be gypsy
>be butthurt
Such is nature

Attached: 1548830975985.jpg (996x1000, 315K)

Based OlegCuckold

Gutentag, my name is Helmet Sanchez. I'm a 27 year old American Amigerman (german culture fan for you foreigners). I dig holes on the beach and make succulent greasy sausages , and spend my days perfecting the craft and enjoying superior German passtimes. (Schnitzelkraft, heavy drinking, politeness) I train with my pelikan every day, this superior weapon can permanently leave my work perfectly on kilometers of paper, and is vastly superior to any other method of paperwork. I earned my writing license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day. I speak German fluently, both Bavarian and hessen dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about German history and their industrial code, which I follow 100% When I get my German visa, I am moving to Munich to work in an office to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a personal assistant for the European Union or a license inspector for the German government! I own several lederhosen, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Germany, so I can fit in easier. I rebel against my elders and seniors and speak German as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond. Wish me luck in Germany!

Attached: 14435A48-A95D-40FF-A3D2-0B0062733EAB.jpg (665x1024, 356K)

>be pole
>steal half of germany because MUH POLISH HOMELAND
>still move in mass to germania
LMAO

HAHAHAHAH

I have zero "turk", "gypsy", or butthurt in me, my dear rootless ex-Finno-Tatar and contemporary subhuman friend. I can trace my ancestors four centuries back, unlike pretty much everyone in that totalitarian wasteland of yours. Don't mistake pity for offence.

>be turk
>I have zero turk in me
user, it's not a secret for anyone how do Bulgarians look like.

>Libero is clearly asiatic

same. based pollack

Attached: 7398099.jpg (300x360, 36K)

I would.

Are all Poles this pathetic?

Attached: 01.jpg (842x598, 79K)

Yeah? How do they look?

>anyone
Russians aren't "anyone". Your orkish eyes view the sights of the free human world in a distorted way; just like you view freedom as "excesses", compassion as "weakness", beauty as "faggotry", and, perhaps more to the point of or conversation, the flat-faced population of Northern Russia as "white" and the ueber-Europoid inhabitants of Caucasus as "black".

Russia is a world where everything is upside down.

Attached: aa833b8ddd3650524cb0e5a70e57fb23.jpg (850x478, 275K)

unironically yes almost all of them

>flat-faced population of Northern Russia
Don't send me children pictures, you pathetic Turk lmao
tapatalk.com/groups/anthroscape/russians-from-vologda-t68970.html

Attached: k2TEqhq.png (785x435, 495K)

Is it because you have nothing to be proud of yourselves (only whining about Katyn, Wolyn and Warsaw uprising), or because your media belongs to German companies(Axel Springer and others) that brainwash you into feeling inferior and behaving obedient to your master from Berlin?

Attached: kill.png (353x296, 30K)

ugh...

Attached: 1472842510450.gif (480x270, 3.42M)

The point is it's a random, non-cherry-picked image where you can see the variation in pigmentation here, you enermous faggot.

Ok, you got 90% fair-pigmented soldafons in Vologda, cheers, Russia is ueberaryan now.

IRL? Basically everywhere. Well, not necessarily suck your dick, but people will be as polite as they'll be to any foreigner. Apart from tourist destinations, Germans don't really have a bad reputation.

Also, hello, fellow Saxon