Why Americans don't drink instant coffee like the rest of the world?

Why Americans don't drink instant coffee like the rest of the world?

Attached: serveimage-3.jpg (540x540, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2rRRmdJbMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody drinks that crap though

i do though
its only called classic instead of the original like in the OP's pic
its slightly more to the bitter side but i like it nevertheless

>I drink instant coffee

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (454x550, 32K)

This. It's not even expensive anymore to brew coffee

they dont have kettles

i drink moka coffee

Attached: bialetti-moka-pot-5-2225287554539607aaebe85c4c540597026d4ffb683414a7c1638348e9463857.jpg (940x450, 47K)

Shit tastes like rat poison. How 3rd worlders drink this stuff?

instant coffee is fucking disgusting

It's faster and easier to use instant. I used to live in a trailer that didn't have a real kitchen so I got used to instant.

Tastes like absolute dog shite

I only drink instant coffee. Whenever make Ifilter coffee it always comes out weak af

Attached: 1543612634756.png (645x773, 11K)

i wouldnt even waste bullets on that garbage

just put more coffee in the filter you dumbass

Do Americans really shoot coffee?

That is how we indicate to others that we don't care for it.

*bangs milk jug loudly on counter*
>you just don't GET coffee culture

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

I used to but I prefer the taste of filter coffee

I never drank instant. Do people drink the pellets?

They dissolve.

>Americans don't drink instant coffee AKA coffee instant

Attached: thinking steve mre guy.jpg (324x305, 27K)

I only ever use it for baking when you need to add coffee flavor to a cake or something.

What in the fuck

Not him but some baking calls for or is improved by adding coffee flavor, instant coffee works best for that.

That is disgusting

It tastes like sand paper. It feels stronger sure, but it tastes like ass

You never had Tiramisu with coffee ? Delicious my dude, try it

What is exactly wrong with what he said? Hell, most chefs and pastry chefs use instant coffee for that purpose.

dumbshit

I just bring water to a boil and add coffee to my needs. Is this a third world thing or are you people retarded ?

Only turboplebs drink instant. French press masterrace here.

Attached: 476b2716e1bbdb3396ed99089f0c2fb4225592b4.png (800x600, 560K)

Finding out that most countries use instant coffee is really depressing. Can you imagine having to drink that shit every morning?
Thank God Brazil is a brew country with literally the best coffee grains in the world.

Use more grounds, retard. It should be 1:18 coffee water, also use a fr*nch press and not a machine, coffee machines are garbage

Most coffee that we have here comes from Arabs and Brazil. Without coffee i would literally go mad so i'm very thankful to the towel heads and hue hue's

classic

Attached: 1546660212275.jpg (866x838, 140K)

That's a good thing, that shit destroys your stomach

brewed coffee is better, I used to drink instant coffee and I really liked it, but now it tastes bad.

pretty much all you need is this thing and a filter

Attached: 61CGhgHzCvL._SX342_.jpg (342x317, 12K)

>Drinking coffee

>Thank God Brazil is a brew country

99% of the people on this fucking planet drink stale coffee.
If you're not buying fresh roasted beans directly from a local roster you're not drinking fresh and have no place to talk monkey. NYS

>Not growing your own beans

>machine
>french press
lol. pic related masterrace

>muh fresh coffee
Stfu monkey, we're talking instant x ground, not stale x fresh. Btw instant coffee is usually very old since it takes a lot longer to expire.

Attached: como-passar-caf?-em-casa-10-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 74K)

Nestle has a very good image strategy on television commercials.
youtube.com/watch?v=R2rRRmdJbMo

>buy our product and you'll get all the chicks
how innovative

you just can't win,can you?

fags like you always get butthurt by hearing it.
Keep wasting your money on stale shit

I drink instant because I'm too lazy to make real coffee.

>he doesn't use a cafetière

Attached: 1455497725318.jpg (471x467, 54K)

>Btw instant coffee is usually very old since it takes a lot longer to expire.

Moot point.
no one said it isn't.

>mfw i got memed into spending almost $200 on a case of MREs because of this guy

Attached: 1542217167705.webm (720x406, 580K)

i have the black one of these

>not doing voluntary military service to test out MRE

I'm 28 years old, split it don't drink coffee as I'm not a low T beta male

**So I don't

I would but I don't have the time in the morning to wait for it, instant is just convenient

>Why Americans don't drink instant coffee

but I do
inb4 triggered Yuropoors

Attached: Umad.jpg (1004x730, 364K)

>that guy who poured water into farofa

I, too, drink Folgers.

I love coffee, but it get's me too amped, and paranoid. I limit my usage to a small, strong, cup of stove- top coffee, with cream, while I read the paper, on Sunday. One of life's true luxuries.

why did you think you wasted $200? you're supposed to keep them for dire situations

>folgers

Attached: 3d9.gif (500x375, 185K)

Awful idea, you can make your own emergency meal packs for cheaper than an MRE and then you can make sure it's just stuff you actually like.
Getting an MRE for the novelty factor is fine but a case? No thanks, plus some of the meals are straight up nasty.

all tastes the same after you add milk, cream, and 3 spoons of sugar.

>american sense of taste

you can pick what foods and shit are in it and it already comes vacuum sealed

I thought not drinking instant coffe was only a whit*oid thing, I've never tried non-instant coffe in my life

Is always the mexikkkan class/race dividing.

MREs are retarded and overpriced.
Do you know what do our muslim militants eat when they hide in the mountains before they get located and shot? Snickers and soda. 3 snickers a day is enough for a moving person in full gear to not feel yourself hungry.

But it is the truth dork, never seen a brown drink ''good'' coffee

America's microroaderies eclipse your shithole coffee kiddo

you would not be able to perform as well on fucking soda (asparatane and corn syrup) and chocolate nut bars for 3 days, you feed your muslim militants that because your country is poorer than South Korea

Nigga have you never gone to a cafe or been offered a cup by someone who owns a coffee machine or buys filters? Or even been to a gas station store?

Why do you project your masculinity issues on a hot beverage?

No/and yes I've been to a gas station but the coffe that they make there is also instant at least in my small town

What about it?

I don't drink caffeine.

What is this meme, coffee is the same shit every time if you buy it from the store. Only really fresh coffee is different.
Instant is better, because I make it in 1 minute. I don't have time to waste on coffee making shit before work.

This.

It's also different. Instant coffee goes with milk, and kettle coffee goes with water obviously. And both can be shit depending on the quality. Nestlé is good though.

It takes less than 10 min to brew a fresh cup of coffee in the morning.

You could brew it while cooking your oats.
lazy ass gypsy shit

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

And coffee is shit drink, I don't see the point of wasting my time for it if I can avoid it.

Why americans drink instant coffee?

Ebin post Trifon, but flag is apezillian not argie.

Mostly only old ladies drink that shit.
There's literally no reason to with all the little keurig things now.

Attached: GUEST_a455a3ed-2c42-4db7-a2b5-62b292aee764.jpg (488x488, 18K)

In your experience what colour is coffee?

Attached: thinkgen.png (640x640, 111K)

Your cia feed them actually

I buy this one, i like it. I have a french press and a cezve, but only use them rarely.

Attached: 999999-096572002177.jpg (314x460, 20K)

macaco coffee

Haha what? Ever seen on of these, ya dwarf?

Attached: image.png (786x587, 102K)

Folgers tastes like ass. My parents were in Key West, Florida and brought back a can of folgers.
I thought "hey that might taste good and interesting".
I made a cup and it tasted like burnt plastic.

i drink only türkish cCcoffee like a true türk

Attached: turska.jpg (660x311, 56K)

>instant coffee

Attached: inhoittavaa.jpg (198x224, 9K)